PDA

View Full Version : Till Now, Complete Closet Case

ChickaNPain
05-13-2011, 02:30 PM
Dont know where to start. I have been complete closet case about myself till now. I just lost my BF because of being a complete bitch, so time to have fun. What should i do. Read my profile to have a bit of info on me. :eek::D:p

Busty
05-13-2011, 08:34 PM
Since you said you have been a bitch you should go to the corner and think about get a better attitude. Your dare for the corner is this:
Ok you will need the following items:
6 sided dice
Ice
Adult diaper
2 liters of water

1 Put on the diaper and only a Tshirt
2 Once dressed go stand in the corner. Whilst you are there you are to start drinking the water (1 glass every 10 minutes
3 Every 15 minutes you are to roll a dice and multiply the number by 4. This number will be the number of spanks you are to give yourself. Roll the dice again for the item to be used 1)wooden spoon 2)leather belt 3)hair brush 4)bare hand 5)plastic spoon 6)hard sole shoe. To revive your spanking you must stay standing but bend forward to touch toes. You are to continue this until you pee
4 As soon as you pee you must play this dice dare as a single player
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72169
To increase the challenge I have rolled a dice and got 5 ( multiply this by 3 ) an add the the number of times you rolled to edge.
5 Finally your time in the corner will be complete once a get dare member says you may take the diaper off (so you will have to write a thread explain what you have just done and ask for permission to take the diaper off)

For your edging you are not allowed skin to skin contact.
Failure to complete any part of this will mean you are to start from the start again.

DMoe
05-13-2011, 09:16 PM
Next week you will wear skirts as short as you can get away with at work with high heels and low cut tops. Panties will not be worn unless they are part of another dare. You will flirt with at least one person you work with.

ChickaNPain
05-13-2011, 09:40 PM
Since you said you have been a bitch you should go to the corner and think about get a better attitude. Your dare for the corner is this:
Ok you will need the following items:
6 sided dice
Ice
Adult diaper
2 liters of water

1 Put on the diaper and only a Tshirt
2 Once dressed go stand in the corner. Whilst you are there you are to start drinking the water (1 glass every 10 minutes
3 Every 15 minutes you are to roll a dice and multiply the number by 4. This number will be the number of spanks you are to give yourself. Roll the dice again for the item to be used 1)wooden spoon 2)leather belt 3)hair brush 4)bare hand 5)plastic spoon 6)hard sole shoe. To revive your spanking you must stay standing but bend forward to touch toes. You are to continue this until you pee
4 As soon as you pee you must play this dice dare as a single player
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72169
To increase the challenge I have rolled a dice and got 5 ( multiply this by 3 ) an add the the number of times you rolled to edge.
5 Finally your time in the corner will be complete once a get dare member says you may take the diaper off (so you will have to write a thread explain what you have just done and ask for permission to take the diaper off)

For your edging you are not allowed skin to skin contact.
Failure to complete any part of this will mean you are to start from the start again.

Busty i will complete this dare, just not at the moment tho. I will need to find time for this one.

ChickaNPain
05-13-2011, 09:42 PM
Next week you will wear skirts as short as you can get away with at work with high heels and low cut tops. Panties will not be worn unless they are part of another dare. You will flirt with at least one person you work with.

I will do as i am told. How low of a cut top.

DMoe
05-13-2011, 09:54 PM
I will do as i am told. How low of a cut top.

As low as you can go w/o your breasts falling out.

ChickaNPain
05-13-2011, 09:55 PM
As low as you can go w/o your breasts falling out.

Sounds good to me... Cant wait till i get a camera for all you boys.