PDA

View Full Version : 18 male slave looking for punishments

killerwang
05-13-2011, 02:06 PM
Hi im 18 male slave. I have a master who I disobeyed by cumming before they said I could. Now they told me to come one GetDare and post looking for any ideas on how I should be punished. My master has told me that I am going to have to do anything and everything you guys want me to do, no matter how embarrassing/painful. I also will post a reply on how each punishment went. I do not have any toys, enemas, etc. Just house hold items. Also, for crossdressing, I have almost everything except for heels or other shoes. My likes, dislikes, and limits are down below. Note, my master wants me to be embarrassed while I do punishments. Also, my dislikes can be done if you want. You can push my limits as well.

Likes: Humiliation, Semi-public, Cum eating, Crossdressing, Slight Pain
Dislikes: Anal, Permanent, Lasting longer than a day, posting pics
Limits: Full Public, Extreme Pain (Blood, etc.), involving other people

Id.
05-13-2011, 02:40 PM
Since you enjoy cumming so much, you must cum 5 times within the next 24 hours. You must also cum into a pair of panties each time. Then, you must wear the soiled panties as your underwear for 5 days without cleaning them. You are not allowed to cum or masturbate at all during the 5 days of wearing the soiled panties.

Also, until the soiled panty punishment is complete, you must wear full crossdress whenever you are at home alone. Whenever you have to pee, you must squat in the shower/bath to pee. When not at home, you must sit. Plus, all food you eat when home alone must be consumed in bowls on the floor like a doggie, while cross dressed.

Finally, use a marker to write "cum slut" on your body 27 times. You may choose the locations, but at least 3 must be on your genitals. You cannot wash it off. Just leave them there until it is faded.

killerwang
05-14-2011, 08:45 PM
My master has said that he likes these ideas. I am starting it all tomorrow. I will cum 5 times into the same pair of lacy blue panties. I will wear them for the next 5 days without washin them. However, my master knows that I will not be able to last 5 days without masturbating and cumming. So he wants me to ask you if there is a certain way I should masturbate so that it adds to the humiliation for my disobedience. I will get back to you when my 5 days are up.

Id.
05-14-2011, 09:22 PM
Whenever you masturbate during the five days, you must stuff the soiled panties into your mouth like a gag while masterbating. If you cum during the five days, you must scoop up the cum with your finger and smear it on your face. Leave it there without washing for at least 2 hours.

I hope you enjoy your punishments slave:)

killerwang
05-14-2011, 09:58 PM
I have no choice but to enjoy your punishments. I will post how this part goes along with the rest in 5 days. Also, my master likes your ideas and would like some help. For the past 2 days my master has forced me to cum in a bag and stick it into the freezer. My master would like your help in deciding how long I should continue to collect my cum in the bag and freeze it. Also, he wants your help in deciding what I should do with it once it is full.

Id.
05-15-2011, 12:10 PM
What to do with a giant, frozen bag of cum? I can honestly say that this is a question I have never given any thought to before, lol. If you were just making an ice cube then your master would order you to suck on it or consume it somehow, but a whole bag of it? I guess that would be one way to test how much of a "like" cum-eating really is for you.

My first thought is that you should keep adding to it until it is really full. This should take at least a couple of weeks? (I am imagining a Zip-Lock sandwich baggie or something). The act of collecting it and seeing it in your freezer every day is already pretty humiliating. Then, once there is a whole lot in there, I think you should be required to thaw it and use it as your lube in order to earn a huge orgasm after being denied for a while. After the orgasm then smear it all over your torso and face. Obviously you should shower after but keep it on for at least an hour or so to get the full enjoyment of being covered in your own juices.

P.S. - If/when you do smear it on your face, please keep it well away from your eyes (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=76439):).

Busty
05-15-2011, 08:31 PM
You should complete this
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=7707
If you don't have or can't get the clothing requirements you are to improvise and make your own. Also I think you should get some photos of you and make put it in an album on hear, your master should choose one of the photos and make you have it as your profile pic for as long as your master likes. This will help you remember to obey correctly everytime you log in.