PDA

View Full Version : Slave could not control himself - suggest punishments please.

Id.
05-12-2011, 10:47 PM
During the last chat session, my slave failed to get it up and could not perform for his master. Furthermore, he had an orgasm without permission. He had been instructed to stroke 75 times each day without cumming before the next session, but tonight he could not contain it. Please offer suggestions on how I might punish him.

Slave is 19/m. Available items are hand cuffs, condoms, lube, clothes pins, shoelaces, ice cubes, webcam (for my eyes only:)), normal clothes, and normal household items. In general, punishments should be possible to complete within his own room and without obtaining any other items.

Limits
Sane limits plus pee, poo, family/friends finding out, most public, really messy

Jari
05-13-2011, 01:25 AM
If he doesn't always have to do it, make him eat his cum when he orgasms without permission. Or maybe if he likes to cum so much have him cum over and over in a short period of time.

lexora
05-13-2011, 01:31 AM
if he likes to cum so much let him cum over and over again for the next few days in a container or bottle then have him in front of you either drink it or put it up his bum. That shall teach him... something...

Or you can have him use Icecubes or an ice pack to get him a bit cold down there, while he is rubbing or talking to you that tends to make me not horny

Omni314
05-13-2011, 01:32 AM
well if he wants to cum, make him cum, again and again and again, without stopping

Id.
05-13-2011, 12:11 PM
I really like these ideas. I already instructed him to swallow any cum, and he did so in this case. And my initial punishment was a variation of this dare (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=75255), ordering him to cum a set number of times over 10 days.

I will use the ice idea during our next session, perhaps order him to cum but give him the ice treatment and punish him for failing to obey. And if he does somehow cum, order him to cum again so he can't win:D.

I love the ideas, keep them cumming, er, coming.

Beautifullymean
05-13-2011, 05:44 PM
Hmmm, well firstly I think some humiliation punishment is in order, and in line with the fact that he likes masturbating a bit much, let's make it humiliating masturbation.

What you could do is get hum to get dime ice cubes in a sock or bag (easy to hold) so that he can place these under/next to/around his penis. Then if he likes to cum so much you can get him to masturbate, he'll possibly find it difficult to keep it up or get it up with such cold ice in close proximity, you could also humiliate the fact that his penis is getting smaller when masturbating not larger (as it gets cold from the ice).

Overall he will have a very difficult time masturbating pleasurably with both the cold, his flaccid penis and your humiliating remarks about it putting him in his place, you can then give him a time to cum (that is obviously going to be difficult to achieve in the current circumstances) and let him know he will suffer bad punishment for not coming if he fails.. Which is quite likely!! After all if he can cum at other times in his training why can't he now? I think that's worth more punishment (que using another poster's punishment afterwards)

Lol, hope you got what I was going for here, not too many things involved but a bit of mind games and some ice, whatever you do decide to do, have fun :p

BM

Random-Slave
05-14-2011, 04:13 AM
You could make him cum in an ice cube tray until he fills up a few of the holes, leave it in the freezer and use the cubes however you like

Id.
05-14-2011, 02:22 PM
BM - You definitely earned your nickname with that one. I love it. I will definitely try it during the next session after he makes up enough ice.

RS - I love that one too and would order it in an instant, but he lives with family and they would notice a jizz filled ice tray, lol. He has been ordered to swallow the cum, though.

Last night I ordered him to orgasm 3 times in a row, and that was right after he did one on his own (counting towards the total I ordered him to do before). But he enjoyed all of his orgasms! They're supposed to be difficult and frustrating after the first one or two. Grrr.....I can't have a satisfied slave, LOL!!

Omni314
05-16-2011, 04:59 AM
Grrr.....I can't have a satisfied slave, LOL!!

You could always stroke him in a way that your hand hits his balls with every stroke, that really does the trick with me