PDA

View Full Version : 18/f/new wants dares ;)

Romii
05-11-2011, 08:36 PM
Hello I'm new to all of this and am intrested in dares. Let me know if you have any you'd like me to try. I'll post the results from them as soon as I do them.

likes- everything really, public, humiliation, etc.

limits- physical damage

dmoney
05-11-2011, 08:39 PM
OK... here's a simple one... take a roll of toilet paper with you into each room of the house. Wipe your pussy and put the paper somewhere it will be visible. See if anyone notices what's on the TP or just throws it out. Post here where you left the TP in the rooms you went into.

codyrich22
05-11-2011, 08:45 PM
go to your bathroom get unresse except your panties and sit on the toilet and pee with your panties on

Romii
05-11-2011, 08:52 PM
OK... here's a simple one... take a roll of toilet paper with you into each room of the house. Wipe your pussy and put the paper somewhere it will be visible. See if anyone notices what's on the TP or just throws it out. Post here where you left the TP in the rooms you went into.

Okay, so my appartment is sort of small, but I put one on the dresser in the bedroom, one on the stand by the couch, one on a counter in the kitchen, and one on the bathroom stand. Now I have to wait for my roommate to get home. I'll let you know if they notice.

P.S. Thanks for the dare ;)

dmoney
05-11-2011, 08:54 PM
Okay, so my appartment is sort of small, but I put one on the dresser in the bedroom, one on the stand by the couch, one on a counter in the kitchen, and one on the bathroom stand. Now I have to wait for my roommate to get home. I'll let you know if they notice.

P.S. Thanks for the dare ;)

No problem. Is roommate a guy or a girl?

Romii
05-11-2011, 08:54 PM
go to your bathroom get unresse except your panties and sit on the toilet and pee with your panties on

Done ;) Thanks for the dare

codyrich22
05-11-2011, 08:56 PM
would u wanna have a lil private game on msn or skype or somthing?;)

Invisible
05-11-2011, 08:57 PM
Do one lap around your apartment wearing just a t-shirt.

dmoney
05-11-2011, 08:58 PM
would u wanna have a lil private game on msn or skype or somthing?;)

Don't request these things... it's a violation of the site's TOS. You don't want to get TOSsed, do you?

Romii
05-11-2011, 09:00 PM
No problem. Is roommate a guy or a girl?

Both. Girl stays in the room with me and the Guy has the front room

Romii
05-11-2011, 09:01 PM
Don't request these things... it's a violation of the site's TOS. You don't want to get TOSsed, do you?

Thank you for looking out for me :) And no I dont mean sarcasticly

Romii
05-11-2011, 09:01 PM
Do one lap around your apartment wearing just a t-shirt.

Done and that one was actually rather fun

dmoney
05-11-2011, 09:03 PM
New dare... take off your clothes and put on a long shirt that barely covers your pussy and ass. Put a belt around the waist and wear it like it's a skirt plus a shirt. If you're more daring, do this without a bra or panties on. Try to keep your nipples hard so they poke against the shirt, if you do. See if your roomies notice and post their reactions.

Invisible
05-11-2011, 09:11 PM
Go outside wearing just a skirt, t-shirt and panties. Take another skirt, t-shirt and panties with you. The dare is to change from one outfit to another within 2 minutes of leaving your apartment building. You have to be totally naked at some point.

Romii
05-11-2011, 09:16 PM
New dare... take off your clothes and put on a long shirt that barely covers your pussy and ass. Put a belt around the waist and wear it like it's a skirt plus a shirt. If you're more daring, do this without a bra or panties on. Try to keep your nipples hard so they poke against the shirt, if you do. See if your roomies notice and post their reactions.

My female roommate didn't notice but my male one deffinatly did. He sort of just stared and then really wanted to hug me lol

Romii
05-11-2011, 09:18 PM
Go outside wearing just a skirt, t-shirt and panties. Take another skirt, t-shirt and panties with you. The dare is to change from one outfit to another within 2 minutes of leaving your apartment building. You have to be totally naked at some point.

I have to say, it was freezing out there. But I did it. Only three people saw, breifly.

dmoney
05-11-2011, 09:19 PM
My female roommate didn't notice but my male one deffinatly did. He sort of just stared and then really wanted to hug me lol

Sounds like you really wanted to hug him too :p

Invisible
05-11-2011, 09:19 PM

I think I'd want to hug you too:D

Invisible
05-11-2011, 09:21 PM
I have to say, it was freezing out there. But I did it. Only three people saw, breifly.

I have to go now Romii, but well done and keep up the good work.

dmoney
05-11-2011, 09:23 PM
Since your roommates are cool, try this... wear that same outfit I mentioned earlier, and walk out where your roommates are with a pair of panties in your hand. See if you get any looks. Spread your legs apart and see if that gets their attention. (I know you'll have the guy's, but maybe this will wake up the girl???) Take the panties and insert them into your pussy hole. (PM me if you need help in doing this.) By then, your should have their total attention. Then, close your legs and see if anyone asks what you did. Leave them in you. Say you need to take them out before you go to bed and see if either of them volunteer.

Romii
05-11-2011, 09:23 PM
Well thank all of you for the great dares. But I'm going to hit the hay :) goodnight guys. Let me know if you have any other dares, I'll be back on tomorrow :)

Romii
05-11-2011, 09:24 PM
Since your roommates are cool, try this... wear that same outfit I mentioned earlier, and walk out where your roommates are with a pair of panties in your hand. See if you get any looks. Spread your legs apart and see if that gets their attention. (I know you'll have the guy's, but maybe this will ake up the girl???) Take the panties and insert them into your pussy hole. (PM me if you need help in doing this.) By then, your should have their total attention. Then, close your legs and see if anyone asks what you did. Leave them in you. Say you need to take them out before you go to bed and see if either of them volunteer.

Wow I love this dare! I so want to do it and would but she already fell asleep, maybe tomorrow? :)

dmoney
05-11-2011, 09:25 PM
Wow I love this dare! I so want to do it and would but she already fell asleep, maybe tomorrow? :)

Pull it on the guy to test if it works.

Romii
05-11-2011, 10:15 PM
Pull it on the guy to test if it works.

He said that was the hottest thing he'd ever seen. And said he defiantly wants to take it out for me

dmoney
05-11-2011, 10:17 PM
He said that was the hottest thing he'd ever seen. And said he defiantly wants to take it out for me

Awesome... glad you enjoyed it. You going to bed, or will you be up for a while still?

Romii
05-11-2011, 10:21 PM
Awesome... glad you enjoyed it. You going to bed, or will you be up for a while still?

Going to bed :/ sorry godnight

dmoney
05-11-2011, 10:24 PM
Going to bed :/ sorry godnight

Goodnight... PM me if you want to whenever you're on.

princessjessie
05-11-2011, 10:36 PM
do a flip :) simple

jimb0
05-12-2011, 02:49 AM
Drink plenty of water and then sit in front of the PC, you can look at or use it in anyway you want.
When you feel the need to pee you must remain seated at the computer.
When you finally get to the point where it is very difficult to wait any longer you should pee into your underwear for at least 5 seconds. You can then rush off to the toilet where you must wait 10 minutes before you can sit down and pee properly. Lets see if you can make it.

DMoe
05-12-2011, 03:14 AM
I dare you to put on a little stripper outfit and give your female roommate a lap dance in front of your male roommate. After your done with her give him a lapdance and remove all of your clothing while doing it.

Bandana
05-12-2011, 05:37 AM
Hi, do these dice dares:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=76092

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=75884

Need dice? Look here: http://www.random.org/dice/
or just let another member roll for you! :)