PDA

View Full Version : My first day of training.

submissive_boy1990
05-11-2011, 08:33 PM
Today was like any other day, untill I got the honour to serve to a very special mistress. I was being a whore, as usual, and sunshineinthesummer decided that this whore needed to be punished. She gave me the blessing of being her cam slave. I soon found out that I was in for alot of pain and punishment..

at first I was simply asked to show her my dildo.( a 8 inch dildo with suction cup)
I didnt know that 2 hours later I would be in tears and begging for mercy..

I strapped the dildo down on my weight bench and was told to put the entire thing down my throat, gagging on it and recieving no breaks for air, i forced it down as deep into my throat as i possibly could, making a nice mess on the bench. I was told to slurp it all up like a good bitch and swallow it all :) after I cleaned the bench with my tongue, Mistress told me to sit on the dildo. forcing it all the way down do the end,riding it up and down, over and over for about 45 minutes, before making me suck it all clean again, gagging on it untill my eyes were watering down my face, Afther that I was made to sit on it facing the other way and fuck it as hard and fast as i could, my ass was raw and sore for hours after :(. I learned my lesson, NEVER disapoint my mistress.. or face the punishment!

E.T.V.
05-11-2011, 09:00 PM
Wow that seams pretty hardcore

trkula888
05-11-2011, 11:39 PM
That's a touch punishment - good skills for performing so well though...

sunshineinthesummer
05-13-2011, 02:29 PM
i am sure he would like to explain why this was done to him.

submissive_boy1990
05-14-2011, 06:01 AM
i am sure he would like to explain why this was done to him.

I had this done because when I am told to follow sunshineinthesummer's rules, the rule being that when I am told to do something I am not to question her or ask questions. I am not to be asked twice to do a task, or punishment comes. there is no exceptions to this, and when her ruler are not followed. I am punished.

submissive_boy1990
05-14-2011, 06:10 AM
well, as I said before, sunshineinthesummer's rules are ALWAYS to be followed, or punishment is to be had. Well, last night I found out that she is really not kidding around with her rules..

yesterday I came home late,and caused disctractions to our session, which is of course breaking rules.. Because of this, I am being punished with 4 different punishments. The first one happened last night, I was givin a hott water enema.. The water was as hott as i could possibly stand, the tube was inserted deep into my ass and as the hott water flowed through it i could instantly feel cramping and pain. As I sat kneeling on the floor every minute felt like an hour as the cramping grew worse and i had to squeeze my ass together more and more to hold every drop in. by the time my 20 minutes was up i could hardly hold it in while i stood up to go to the washroom.

In conclusion, I feel very nervous about the next 3 punishments to come and I know that I will soon regret not following orders..:(

I am also thankfull that i have such a wonderfull mistress to train me and teach me to be respectfull to her.

yours_slave
05-14-2011, 06:13 AM
What was the rule you disobeyed? It's a hard punishment though. Seems like you have disobeyed one of her very important rule. For the curiosity I'm asking, did you ass bleed after fucking the dildo? :O

sunshineinthesummer
05-14-2011, 06:19 AM
maybe next time you will follow orders and rules then won't you pet.
If anyone has any questions about this pets punishments post a reply he will reply.
further more i would like some input on his punishments and he will be writting daily journals and punishment logs on here so keep reading.

submissive_boy1990
05-14-2011, 06:19 AM
What was the rule you disobeyed? It's a hard punishment though. Seems like you have disobeyed one of her very important rule. For the curiosity I'm asking, did you ass bleed after fucking the dildo? :O

all of my mistresses rules are equally important.

the first rule that i broke was that I did not listen the first time I was asked to do something. And I was not being respective.

Yesterday to earn 4 punishments, I was late getting home, and did not email my mistress to tell her I would be late, I also failed to tell her that I had plans that evening. I was very scared for my punishments.. and with 3 left to go I am still scared today.

my ass did not bleed from the dildo,I dont know how because every time i forced it in my ass it burned so bad i felt like screaming.

submissive_boy1990
05-14-2011, 06:24 AM
If anyone has any questions about this pets punishments post a reply he will reply.
further more i would like some input on his punishments and he will be writting daily journals and punishment logs on here so keep reading.

I am learning to follow orders ma'am, you know im just a puppy who needs training.
I am thankfull for your training ma'am.

And I am glad to write posts regarding my punishments..

thank you all for reading and replying. =)

sunshineinthesummer
05-15-2011, 07:13 AM
next person to reply can pick one punishment for him for not showing up for his session lastnight. toys at hand are dog toys, 8inch dildo , inflatable but plug, pegs, gloves, enama bag 1 L .

Elena_Monroe
05-15-2011, 07:27 AM
Make him pee untill it fills the 1 L enema bag, then give him a pee enema. Once this has been done, make him put the buttplug in to make sure none escapes and keep pegs on his nipples and balls. Then times the time he was late by 2 or 5 (your choice) and thats how long he must keep them on. He should be kneeling and begging for forgiveness the whole time.

sunshineinthesummer
05-15-2011, 07:39 AM
i like that punishment but his limit is scat so i do need to skip this punishment for his lateness but i will do it if he is late once more thank you!

yours_slave
05-15-2011, 11:13 AM
Make him wear the buttplug for a day and don't let him use the toilet to shit. If he want to take out the buttplug, he must ask your permission to do so.

cbtslave4u2
05-15-2011, 11:41 AM
Sounds like his ass might need alittle break. his cock and balls should be abused too. make him tie his limp cock very very tight. it should be so tight he should be beging to remove it. his balls need to be tied just as tight. you can choose how his balls should be tied. make him leave the ties on until his cock and balls are purple!

i tried that with my slaves but they never left itt tied until it turned purple. maybe one day a slave will do it for me.

cbtslave4u2
05-15-2011, 11:55 AM
well, as I said before, sunshineinthesummer's rules are ALWAYS to be followed, or punishment is to be had. Well, last night I found out that she is really not kidding around with her rules..

yesterday I came home late,and caused disctractions to our session, which is of course breaking rules.. Because of this, I am being punished with 4 different punishments. The first one happened last night, I was givin a hott water enema.. The water was as hott as i could possibly stand, the tube was inserted deep into my ass and as the hott water flowed through it i could instantly feel cramping and pain. As I sat kneeling on the floor every minute felt like an hour as the cramping grew worse and i had to squeeze my ass together more and more to hold every drop in. by the time my 20 minutes was up i could hardly hold it in while i stood up to go to the washroom.

In conclusion, I feel very nervous about the next 3 punishments to come and I know that I will soon regret not following orders..:(

I am also thankfull that i have such a wonderfull mistress to train me and teach me to be respectfull to her.

how large of an enema was it? were you cleaned out afterwards?

sunshineinthesummer
05-17-2011, 01:16 PM
sadly he is out of town right now with family and he will be missed but he will be back tomorrow i think.... (he was eiry about it himself seeing as though it is family but we will see). check back soon

cbtslave4u2
05-17-2011, 06:50 PM
ok, I'll be waiting. I can tell I am going to enjoy reading his updates on here. He's a lucky slave!

sunshineinthesummer
05-18-2011, 01:07 PM
he is lucky but he hasnt returned yet so if he isnt on tonight i geuss i will have to punish him further now wont i?

cbtslave4u2
05-18-2011, 05:52 PM
yes, i think you should punish him pretty hard if he doesnt get on. your lucky you can watch him do those tasks! lol

sunshineinthesummer
05-18-2011, 06:09 PM
sooner or later he will learn

MountainMan1
06-23-2011, 10:51 PM
What are his limits?

He will have a rude awakening when he returns.

Wasn't_Me
06-23-2011, 11:18 PM
Oh that seems mean!
If he is out with family its not his fault he can not return to the internet. You should not give punishments when he had no choice in the matter.

I think thats unfair!

MountainMan1
06-24-2011, 09:36 PM
You have a valid point. However sunishineinthesummer posted that he was supposed to return on the 18th and it is now the 24th, almost a week late.

That is my thought process, you may not agree but that is how I see it.

Unless something went horribly wrong or he made a typo he should've returned 6 days ago.

Mater56
06-28-2011, 01:07 AM
If he cant get on because of his family,or other personal restrictions, it seems pretty mean to punish him for it. It's not as if he can just magically email you or talk to you AND be around his family all day. That's just my opinion. oh and sunshineinthesummer, do you have 2 slaves?

MyValentine
08-07-2011, 11:01 AM

How about ignoring, I know you are veeery good at that.......

newtoswitch
09-12-2011, 11:42 PM
Just putting it out there but what if he ran away?