PDA

View Full Version : Male - Submissive slut needs to be sissified!

MountainMan1
05-10-2011, 02:44 PM
Hello,

Make me your sissy through cross-dressing, Anal, and other humiliating means.

If the task is within my limits and I have the requiered items I WILL do it and post a detailed description and give face-less photos if requested.

I have for clothing: Tons of thongs and panties, Tons of bras and lingerine, Red latex booty shorts, all kids of tops. I have a mini-mini-skirt attached to some lingerine.
For bondage: Blindfold, rope, household items

I must be discreet when I do tasks.

I like: Cross-Dressing, Bondage, Pain, Sissification, Masterbation, Anal, Private humiliation, underwear, wedgies, ice, being forced to do things.
Limits: other people, public, messy, runing cloths, poop, pee, all the normal limits, being found out.

Counterfeit_Fantasy
05-10-2011, 04:04 PM
Hello,

Make me sissy through cross-dressing, anal, and other humiliating means.

If the task is within my limits, and I have the required items I WILL do it and post a detailed description with face-less photos if requested.

What I have for clothing: Tons of thongs, panties, bras, and lingerie. Red latex booty shorts and all kinds of tops. I have a mini-mini-skirt attached to some lingerie.
For bondage: Blindfold, rope, household items

I must be discrete when I do tasks.

I like: cross-dressing, bondage, pain, sissification, masturbation, anal, private humiliation, underwear, wedgies, ice, being forced to do things.
Limits: other people, public, messy, running clothes, poop, pee, all the normal limits, being found out.
http://images.wikia.com/lotr/images/e/e0/200px-Grammar_Nazi.svg.png I can't help myself sometimes.

MountainMan1
05-12-2011, 01:44 PM
Any one have any ideas?