PDA

View Full Version : So Travler

Derrick6565
01-11-2008, 01:53 PM
So Traveler what's it like impersonating a woman named Isabell? And posting personal information. Such as my name. If I wanted my name on the website I'd put it on the website for people to see. AND I noticed from previous post that you have broken a lot of the TOSS RULES. If this blog http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=103 isn't removed I'll have no problem contacting the local police department and my lawyer. I caught on to your fakeness like a jogging cheata.

Davros
01-11-2008, 01:54 PM
So Traveler what's it like impersonating a woman named Isabell? And posting personal information. Such as my name. If I wanted my name on the website I'd put if out on the website for people to see. AND I Noticed from previous post that you have broken a lot of the TOSS RULES. If this blog http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=103 isn't removed I'll have no problem contacting my local police department. I caught on to your fakeness like a jogging cheata.

First post in the right section.

But I do see your points about the name, he should remove it immediately. I suggest, Derrick, you PM a mod for he may not be back online for a while...

Derrick6565
01-11-2008, 01:59 PM
ALL MY POSTS HAVE BEEN IN THE RIGHT SECTION! Only one has been moved.

Davros
01-11-2008, 02:00 PM
ALL MY POSTS HAVE BEEN IN THE RIGHT SECTION! Only one has been moved.

*ahem* So this is a dare is it?

Don't shout at me, I'm only saying.

Derrick6565
01-11-2008, 02:04 PM
Um, no this isn't a dare it's a threat to get my personal information off the site. If I wanted to give out my name I would have made a post claiming I'm a noob and posted my fucking god damn name, which I didn't. This isn't simply to the administration of the website sees it and gets the job done properly so authorities don't need to be involved. If the blog isn't removed in two hours I will call the local police department with no questions asked.

Edit: I was shouting at you because in another post you replied prove it. Prove what? That he's breaking toss or posing ?

Davros
01-11-2008, 02:06 PM
Um, no this isn't a dare it's a threat to get my personal information off the site. If I wanted to give out my name I would have made a post claiming I'm a noob and posted my fucking god damn name, which I didn't. This isn't simply to the administration of the website sees it and gets the job done properly so authorities don't need to be involved. If the blog isn't removed in two hours I will call the local police department with no questions asked.

Edit: I was shouting at you because in another post you replied prove it. Prove what? That he's breaking toss or posing ?

I know but this isn't a dare so it shouldn't be in the Dare section.

And I'm not getting into any debates or whatever, but I suggest you PM all the mods and ask for it's removal.

Derrick6565
01-11-2008, 02:18 PM
who are the modders? I hardly visit this site

Davros
01-11-2008, 02:20 PM
who are the modders?

Depp
naughty_chloe
TheLittleStrawberry
chaingangistheclick
Big_Joe
Marc
USASlaveGurl
userben

Those are the only ones I know by heart.

Davros
01-11-2008, 02:22 PM
By the way, Traveler is editing his blog post as we speak...

Davros
01-11-2008, 02:35 PM
Sorry about 3rd post, but I suggest this gets closed now it's all sorted. :)

Marc
01-11-2008, 02:37 PM
Derrick - hopefully sorted now but please report any other incidents of bad behaviour like that.

AS suggested, thread closed - I think it's run its course!