PDA

View Full Version : Punishment For Not Being Able To Keep A Promise

Celine920
05-09-2011, 02:27 AM
Ill keep this short.
I borrowed some money from a friend of mine (not much), and promised to pay it back twofold.
Now, i can only afford slightly over singlefold.
Itll be embarrassing enough as it is, but i figure, i should try Punishing myself into line.

These should be self punishments, that dont involve anyone else.
I have no idea what that could pertain to, but try not to go into sex overdrive.

Thanks to anyone who replies, and i am willing to report.

nerdboy
05-09-2011, 02:36 AM
For each buck you're short, you have to stand facing the wall for 2 minutes, and keep saying "I'm stupid! Why did I have to make such promise". After each sentence, slap your cheek once.

Just be hopeful that you're not owing that much money :)

Celine920
05-09-2011, 06:51 AM
For each buck you're short, you have to stand facing the wall for 2 minutes, and keep saying "I'm stupid! Why did I have to make such promise". After each sentence, slap your cheek once.

Just be hopeful that you're not owing that much money :)

Thats good - For reference, its $35.
I still need more though. Thats a start

nerdboy
05-09-2011, 07:00 AM
Nice! Its going to be 70 minutes of torture..

Feel free to post a shot of your red-hot cheeks afterwards :)

jwill88
05-09-2011, 07:43 AM
You have to do 35 minutes worth of wall sits (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall_sit) -- one minute per dollar that you owe. You can split the time up (and you will have to), but until you've finished all 35 minutes, you may not touch yourself at all.

Celine920
05-09-2011, 07:47 AM
You have to do 35 minutes worth of wall sits (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall_sit) -- one minute per dollar that you owe. You can split the time up (and you will have to), but until you've finished all 35 minutes, you may not touch yourself at all.

See thats just cruel.
But its precisely what i need.

Im a sucker at this point for still wanting more, but i do.
Ill be doing all these at once in the near future

Master90
05-09-2011, 08:02 AM
i think you deserve 35 cunt smacks. start by rubbing yourself till your pussy and hand are wet then stand in the middle of the room legs spread wide bring your hand up above your head andcup it slightly and smack ur pussy as hard as u can repeat 35 times. and give a detailed report

jwill88
05-09-2011, 08:03 AM
In relation to your other thread, not shaving your pubes for 35 days might be fun as well.

Of course, you did promise to pay back double, so maybe that should be 70 days instead.

Celine920
05-09-2011, 08:05 AM
i think you deserve 35 cunt smacks. start by rubbing yourself till your pussy and hand are wet then stand in the middle of the room legs spread wide bring your hand up above your head andcup it slightly and smack ur pussy as hard as u can repeat 35 times. and give a detailed report

I -might- do this.

Master90
05-09-2011, 08:13 AM
if the making yourself wet part is to much you can skip that part

Celine920
05-09-2011, 08:18 AM
if the making yourself wet part is to much you can skip that part

No, its the cunt spanking part. lol

Master90
05-09-2011, 08:28 AM
ok half strength then. :-P you know u deserve some u broke a promise after all

Celine920
05-09-2011, 08:31 AM
ok half strength then. :-P you know u deserve some u broke a promise after all

It isnt the strength, its the action itself. Slapping the face is preferable to sexualising things

Master90
05-09-2011, 08:41 AM
oh i got ya but the pussy is much more tender. if you dont end up doinfg the pussy then do your face but i think you should keep considering the pussy

Celine920
05-09-2011, 08:49 AM
oh i got ya but the pussy is much more tender. if you dont end up doinfg the pussy then do your face but i think you should keep considering the pussy

Its not gonna happen :)

gearhead233
05-09-2011, 08:51 AM
for your punishment you should post your most humiliating secret here.

Master90
05-09-2011, 08:55 AM
ok np you said u were considering it so i thought u still were its all good

Celine920
05-09-2011, 08:56 AM
for your punishment you should post your most humiliating secret here.

God...

Fine.

When i turned 18 i attended a Party with a friend.
She convinced me to put my head in this hole/thing, then she locked me in it.
As it turned out, apparently it was a fun idea to have a head sticking out of a wall for everyone to come over and slap.
By the end of the night i had cuts and bruises from the sheer number of slaps to the face.
I was also fed a fair bit of alchohol.
It was quite humiliating, but i accepted it, because it was my fault.
And i accept it for what it was. Me being the parties object of fun. And honestly, if it were someone else, id have slapped them too.
So i just dealt with it.
But the helplessness was still humiliating, let alone the remnants, which took weeks to heal. And noone ever took me seriously in that town again.

aaaaaaa
05-09-2011, 10:21 AM
take humiliating pics of urself and post them on kinktalk

yours_slave
05-09-2011, 10:37 AM
Ok honey. :)

Easy peasy punishment.

When you need to pee next time, pee in to your panties for some seconds and stop it. Then, you must drink cups water equilant to the number of seconds you pee. 1 second = 1 cup of water. like wise

Then goto the bathroom and kneel down on the floor looking at the toilet. Be like that for 15 minutes.

Now remove all of your clothes and insert you panties on your mouth then only you can pee properly and relieve yourself.

I must say this. I don't know why, but I really feel like I need to keep contacting you. lol

banneduser
05-09-2011, 12:43 PM
You dont want sexual punishments....

Get naked, oh yes..... hehehe but... this will not be pleasurable! Assuming you have a shower.... turn on only the COLD water through the shower. If you dont have a shower then you will have to run a purely cold bath (ok, for the bath you may turn on the hot tap to get 10 seconds worth of hot water, i dont want anything bad to happen!)

You then need a timer, a phone will do nicely, set an alarm for 3.5 minutes, turn it on and quickly get under the shower/into the bath. You will now remain here for 3.5 minutes, if you are in the shower you have to slowly rotate, lifting your arms above your head, if you are in the bath then you must be submerged from the knees to your tits. You may leave at any point before the 3.5 minutes are up, HOWEVER, for every minute short of 3.5 you will take a cold shower. If, for example you get out after 2:50 that means you were 40s short, that means one minute (rounding up, with me so far?)

If you leave early then you are allowed (indeed ordered) to towel dry yourself and get warm again. Once fully warmed you will return to the bathroom for a 30 second cold dunking for each minute you cheated on earlier, if you cheated by two minutes or more then you must take the 30 second cold dunk, get out, dry off for a few minutes then go back in for another 30 seconds until your punishment is complete.

--

If you manage to stay in the bath/shower for the full 3.5 minues get out and dry off and warm up.

--

Safety: I dont know where you live or what the weather is like, be sensible, i want to punish you.... but i dont want to harm you, if it is cold in your house then dont do this punishment, let me know and i will arrange something else. If you have a low cold tolerance then dont do it, if at any point you feel in danger, feel tired, sluggish or start turning blue you are allowed to end the punishment with no penalty.

Bubuk
05-09-2011, 02:08 PM
You should make 350 sit-ups. It is very hardin one day, so you may postpone.
You will get +10% of interest on remains amount for each night.
Every two weeks you should stand nude in corner 1 minute for every remaining sit-up.