PDA

View Full Version : Improve on my selfbondage in the woods?

forest love
05-08-2011, 05:35 AM
Hi can anyone please improve on my selfbondage adventure. What I did was fine but now i want more!

I went to the woods and turnerd off the main path into the trees until i could not easily see it. Then I found a tree with no grass around it but a lot of deadfall and twigs.
First I stripped and put all my clothes in a bag and put it out of my reach for when I am bound. Then i hung the stocking with an ice cube in high in the tree and attached sissors and a key to it. The idea being that the ice melts and the keys drop.
The next thing i did was get into position. I faced the tree and sat down, wrapping my legs around it. I tied a belt around my ankles and then one around my thighs so that i couldent get up. Then I used 4 cable ties and a padlock as cuffs. (two around each wrist and a padlock in the middle securing the links). I wrapped my arms around the tree and secured the "cuffs". Then all I did was wait for the ice and then released myself.
The ice took 35 mins to melt and nothing much happened. I got pretty horny over a couple of bugs biting my ass and crawling up my chest for some reason but that was about all that happened.

I have posted this as now I know that my release works I can develop the senario into something much better, but I want to hear more ideas as mine are a bit crap to be honest. so pm me or post ideas and ill be happy to try to use any ideas.

forest love
05-08-2011, 07:38 AM
Someone just pm me that I should put honey on my nipples and tie myself to a tree in long grass. Is this a good idea?

Wet
05-08-2011, 09:30 PM
It could or could not be, depending on your area, being stung on the nipples, I could imagine would be rather painful, but if there were ants crawling on them, rather tickling, I could see it being a positive experience, just make sure that you know the dangers of it, and of your self-bondage and make sure there are no fire-ants around, or a wasp's nest... wish you the best of luck, and go ahead and try it. I'll try to think of some just for you! :)

forest love
05-09-2011, 05:59 AM
Thanks this is good advise. I will have a good look around to see if there are any nests that I should keep away from.