PDA

View Full Version : Which Came First; The Chicken Or The Egg?

Slenderman - Doctor
05-07-2011, 01:59 PM
So, we all know that question which ends up looping infinitely.

I thought it could make a fun game. Basically, I'm about to ask the million dollar question. You guys then have to make a case for the correct answer, with reasons.

But, obviously, you have to make them weird and wacky and silly and brilliant :D

So, erm, which came first - the chicken, or the egg? ;)

lucky
05-07-2011, 03:13 PM
I know that dinosaur eggs came first :)

Slenderman - Doctor
05-07-2011, 03:19 PM
I know that dinosaur eggs came first :)

In fact, Adam and Eve, upon entering Eden, were given a bag of chocolate Mini Eggs - therefore, chocolate eggs came first.

There is, however, a rumour that Adam may've been half-dinosaur, on his father's side...

jamness
05-07-2011, 04:06 PM
If adam was half dinosaur, that makes god a dinosaur. Your theory is the creationist theory, so you theorize that a dinosaur designed the earth. Surely if a dinosaur did that, he would fill the earth with dinosaurs.

MY argument is:
Why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a normal guy on getdare talking about chickens and eggs, but I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed 'jury', it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

moxie
05-07-2011, 05:35 PM
I think the sperm came first because without the egg wouldn't become a chicken.

MikkeyNotAMouse
05-07-2011, 06:34 PM
chicken
definitely
chicken

Embii
05-08-2011, 02:02 AM
http://www.superfreakybitches.com/pictures/m143.jpg:)

GetdareTEO
05-08-2011, 03:12 AM
Ha ha xXxAngelxXx XD

I think the chicken came first. God created the chicken in the garden of Eden. If he created the egg first, Adam and Eve would just have eaten scrambled eggs, and never have touched that stupid apple... :rolleyes:

Rachie
05-08-2011, 03:12 AM
In fact, Adam and Eve, upon entering Eden, were given a bag of chocolate Mini Eggs - therefore, chocolate eggs came first.

There is, however, a rumour that Adam may've been half-dinosaur, on his father's side...

Didnt a sperm and EGG have to meet to make Adam and Eve?

Therefore this beats your chocolate egg

Love Rachie
x x x x

Slenderman - Doctor
05-08-2011, 08:07 AM
Didnt a sperm and EGG have to meet to make Adam and Eve?

Therefore this beats your chocolate egg

Love Rachie
x x x x

But God is magic, like Harry Potter but better. So he just magicked them into life :p

Viking_Guy
05-08-2011, 01:46 PM
I'd say it is a trick question. Is an egg called an egg, if a chicken comes out of it, or is it called an egg if it is laid by a chicken?

If the first is the case, then the egg came first, since the dinosaurs slowly mutated into the birds we have today. Therefore, a chicken must have come out of an egg which was laid by a creature which was not a chicken.

If the latter is the case, then the chicken came first, since the aforementioned "first chicken" would have to lay an egg first, before that egg would be called an egg.

I hope this brings amusement :)

Rachie
05-08-2011, 02:33 PM
But God is magic, like Harry Potter but better. So he just magicked them into life :p

So that's what you believe lol

Think your nose might be growing

Love Rachie
x x x

Kisune Karnon
05-08-2011, 03:03 PM
The real question is, why did one have to come first?? Maybe they came at the same time.