PDA

View Full Version : Punishment for disobeying mistress

bareshisfeet
05-07-2011, 10:00 AM
My mistress asked me to worship my sisters feet but i didnt do it i told her i did but then she wanted pictures now she wants another punishment for me and wants you to help her out

graag000000
05-10-2011, 12:21 PM
My mistress asked me to worship my sisters feet but i didnt do it i told her i did but then she wanted pictures now she wants another punishment for me and wants you to help her out

I'll help her. if you want ofcourse

bareshisfeet
05-10-2011, 01:03 PM
What should my punishment be should i worship her feet

dr.suess
05-10-2011, 01:10 PM
Diapers, allways a good punishment :) you have to wear them for your master.

banneduser
05-11-2011, 11:19 AM
How were you ordered to worship your sisters feet? What did you have to do to her/them.

Of course you have to do what your mistress said so worship your sister feet exactly as your mistress said, and dont forget to post exactly what happens here...

You are also not permitted to wear underwear at all and wear trousers that will clearly show an erection, then if you get hard your sister will notice. Oh, and a short shirt so you cant cover it ;)

aaaan2000
05-11-2011, 03:04 PM
He might get double punishment in that case:P

fred&ted
05-12-2011, 07:41 AM
Go to your sister I will be your slave for the day, what ever you want me to do I'll do or if you want a better chance at getting kinky stuff, do it when she has friends over. You do what she says so if she says clean her room you clean her room, if she says get her a drink, you get her a drink. Ask her to give you rules and stuff and if she asks why just say your really bored and want something to do, so you'll do whatever she wants.

Also spank yourself 200 times on each cheek for being a bad slave and lying, please post results of how this went.