PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Of All My Ultimate Dice Dares

LilAngel
01-11-2008, 04:02 AM
Many people have requested for me to do another dice dare so here it is! Many are from the archives, others are mines. So enjoy!

CLOTHING(ignore if doing duct tape dares)
Do you get your underwear: 1.NO 2.YES 3.NO 4.YES 5.YES 6.NO
Do you get your top: 1.YES 2.NO 3.NO 4.YES 5.YES 6.NO
Do you get your bottom: 1.NO 2.YES 3.NO 4.YES 5.NO 6.NO
Do you get shoes/socks: 1.SOCKS 2.NONE 3.SHOES 4.NONE 5. BOTH 6.NONE

DARE

1.DUCT TAPE DARES (ALL ARE fOR BOTH GENDERS)

1.Make a bra and panties out of duct tape. Wear for the whole day, and cut a VERY small hole into to let your pee out. Try not to shit.
2.Duct tape both big toes together for 2 hours. duct tape ankles together too.
3.Duct tape your hand to your feet, tight. Try and free
4.Cover only you nipple with duct tape and go out into puclic without a shirt.
5.Use a dildo in your pussy and an small vibrator (like a vibrating "egg") on your clit now use duct tape to hold all in place. get into your normal cloths, turn it on and walk a little bit around town (even better with a friend and a "silent" remote vibe)(Stolen from Merlin.LOL Actually, I asked him.)
6.Get Handcuffs and take the key. Now use duct tape and form a "duct tape ball" with the key inside it (ball shouldn't be to small. not made out of "one peace"). Get naked and take the ball. Use duct tape to tape your feet together. After that use the handcuffs to cuff your hands behind your bag.(AGAIN stolen from Merlin which is again not true).

2.OHHHH FUNNY!
1.Eat a lot of mint.(mint chewing gum, lollies etc)
2.Dip your big toe in peanut butter and lick off.(Do not do this if youre allergic. You can use Jam instead)
3.Bellyflop on a matress 10 times. Then try and do ballet on the matress.
4.Take a chair that an spin and take it out side. Spin on it 30 times and say This Chair Sure Works!
5.Do the Little Teapot dance on your front door step.
6.Put a blob of whip cream on your toes and go out barefoot and when its crowded, so Look At My New Toering!

3.THE BORING OLD CLASSIC
1 - Hump something in your house
2 - Roll around in front lawn
3 - Do 30 star jumps on front doorstep
4 - Play a sport in the street, or shoot some basketball hoops
5 - find a railing and sit on it with it going between your crotch area and slide up and down it
6 - stick something in your pussy, or stick your dick in something (but don't get it stuck) that is outside in open view, if you wearing pants do number 2/3

4.THE KIDS CLASSIC
1:You must go about for the rest of the game naked
2:You need to go outside completely naked and stay there for 5 minutes
3:Bad! Spank yourself on the ass 10 times!
4:Torture! Masturbate until you just about reach an orgasm, but don't have one yet!
5:You need to use an object (Showerhead, vibrator whatever) next time you roll a five or a 4. Don't have an orgasm yet though!
6: Your done! Write about it now!

5.THE RATHER FUNNY DARES

1.Get two slices of bread, take them and put them down the back of your underwear with one stuck to each butt cheek. Then pull panties and pants back up leaving it inside. Sit with it in and leave it in for 10 minutes. (Bonus Points - Put peanut butter on the bread first. - Girls also do it in your bra cups.)
2.Go to the bathroom farthest away from your room. Strip down and use nothing to cover up, then try to make it back to your room with your hands to the side. If there are people home it will make it more fun, when you get to our room stay naked for at least an hour, and then try to sneek back to the bathroom and get your clothes.
3.Roll a dice. Each dot stands for one day. You cannot have an orgasm for that time.
A little harder, abstain from any contact with the opposite sex (that you might be interested in physically).
4.See how many times you can masturbate to the point of cumming in one day. That means different times cummin. You can do two or more in a row but just make sure they're different sets of cum.
5.Give yourself a wedgie as high as it can go, then put your arms through the leg holes and make it come up to your shoulders like a shirt. Walk around with nothing on except your underwear, and you've gotta keep your arms through the holes. Try to stay like this for at least 2 hours.
6.The dare is to go into the bathroom, take off your clothes so you're topless, find some make-up and draw a smiley face using your nipples as eyes, your belly button as your nose and draw a mouth below your waist. (Works for guys and girls)

6.THE ANNOYING DICE DARES
1.Go all day with your zipper down. Do the things you would normally do. Go to the mall or somewhere with a lot of people. Go grocery shopping. Whatever. Leave your zipper down. For the more daring, don't wear underwear. When someone mentions that your zipper is open, say "thank you" and zip up, but when they leave, zip down again.
2.Secretly team up with a friend to pants (i.e. pull their pants down) each other at school. To make it look realistic get real angry at them when it happens and maybe get them back!. This way u get pantsed in front of heaps of the opposite sex and maybe with no underwear!
3.Get you and 2 other friends together and go in the car to anywhere. Then when you see a young pedestrian, stick your self out of the car and ask if they have ever seen a girl/guy naked. no matter their answer flash them then if you have that third person get them to pull down your pants and feel you up as the driver goes away slowly.
4.Find a day or weekend or something when your parents won't be home, so you'll have time to yourself. As soon as they leave or when you wake up, try to spend the day naked.
- Extra Credit - Try to masturbate at least once an hour - *with something in the house that you probably wouldn't think of masturbating with.* Try it with different things like (Girls) the TV remote, pens, jewelry, etc. (Guys) cups, bananas, a couch, etc.
5.Go to a public place, where many many people are. Perhaps a mall or an outdoor terrace, somewhere where you can be easily seen. As you're walking, suddenly stop and break into song. Sing LOUDLY so that everyone around can hear you well. Don't scream, just make it sound deliberate, even practiced. Maybe do choreography or dance. Encourage others to join in on this impromptu performance. When you decide to stop, stop and just continue walking as though nothing had happened.
6.YOU MUST get someone to torture you in any way for 10 minutes. They can do ANYTHING to you but they cannot make you bleed and make you bruised.

DO YOU HAVE TO PLAY AGAIN?
1.Right now.
2.Tomorrow
3.END OF GAME
4.Every day this week
5.In 3 days time
6.Twice a week for a month.

Hope you like it!

kabuto
01-13-2008, 06:27 PM
Wow, no posts yet?

This is pretty ultimate :D

slaveboytoy83
01-16-2008, 10:55 PM
Here is what I rolled. How am I to do this with the clothing selected?

2 – Yes undies
6 – No top
1 – No bottoms
3 – Yes shoes, no socks
6 – Annoying dares
1 - All day with zipper down
3 – END OF GAME

LilAngel
01-19-2008, 03:24 AM
You dont use the particular part of clothing if the dare restricts what you can wear.

LilAngel
01-21-2008, 08:44 PM
hmm... someone said they didn't get it and gave me minus rep. i don't know how i can make it better when i use a psp to go online. my comp was/is getting fixed and the only reason why i made it was because a lot of people said i should. :)

Glutgod
01-23-2008, 08:56 PM
Wow, you're right this is the ultimate of all ultimate dares. Great dice dare!

LilAngel
01-24-2008, 11:16 PM
Thanks! Hmmm...I think this is too short. Oh well...

Dice7
02-02-2008, 02:37 PM
Under and jeans..no top or shoes
Hump something in my house.

Humped my bed

roll again
------------

Top nothing else
Spank yourself 10 times

Roll again

top, nothing on below waste..shoes and socks
shoot hoops.

(might have got seen!!)

Done

2 of 8 done now.

lcorbs12701
04-05-2008, 06:56 PM
k so this is what i did
no underwear
yes top
no bottom
no socks or shoes

bellyflopped on a matress 10 times. Then tryed and do ballet on the matress.
i humped something in my house
i spanked my ass 10 times
Gave myself a wedgie as high as it went, then put your arms through the leg holes and made it come up to my shoulders like a shirt. Walk around with nothing on except your underwear, and kept arms through the holes. stayed like this for at half hour

then the game was over

google
06-15-2008, 07:00 AM
An oldie but defiatly a good one.