PDA

View Full Version : This Girl

trust-no-1
05-05-2011, 02:38 AM
Hmmm, Theres this gril I got to school with, were mates and I like her, But I dont know if she likes me back, And I dont know what I should do, Keep being mates or risk asking her out and losing her as a mate.
Why must girls be so complicated :p :confused:
No offence :D :cool:

trust-no-1
05-05-2011, 03:48 AM
Also, Didnt want to make a new thread for this, But whats a discreet way to tell my mates im Bi?

PineForest
05-08-2011, 06:06 AM
Hmmm, Theres this gril I got to school with, were mates and I like her, But I dont know if she likes me back, And I dont know what I should do, Keep being mates or risk asking her out and losing her as a mate.

Beware of the Friends zone!!!111

Scenario 1: You tell her you like her and she says, I only see you as a friend.
Scenario 2: You tell her you like her and she says 'i like you too'. Then you ask her out on a date.
Scenario 3: You don't tell her and she friend zone you anyway.
Scenario 4: You tell her and she likes you, but later it doesn't work out and you guys become friends.
Depends what you want more. Do you value her as a friend? or do you want to go out with her.

But do not ever do this. Be her friend for many years, then one day tell her you liked her for all that time.

Some of these are my mistakes, hope it helps.

footballdare
05-09-2011, 03:09 PM

Just ask her out for a couple of tinnies and see how it progresses, if she sees you as more, then she'll make it obvious when your out, if she doesn't then you can say you were just inviting her as a friend. Win win situation

Vela
05-14-2011, 07:22 PM
Just tell her how you feel. I wasted so much time worrying if my friends I had feelings for would hate me afterwards and they didn't. If you're already friends and you tell her and she doesn't like you back, chances are she's not going to run away from you unless you're really creepy. Life's too short, just go for it.

Telling people you're Bi discreetly I think is a little harder than if you were gay. I would just tell your close friends straight up. You don't have to write a speech for them about it though, just find a time to mention it. If you don't make a big deal out of it, chances are they won't either.

trust-no-1
05-14-2011, 07:26 PM
Thanks for all the ideas guys.

I just spoke to her and told her that I really like her, But she told me she thinks of me like a brother, but not in any sexual way. But I can live with that.

As for the whole bi thing, I just posted it on facebook, people just kept on calling me gay and shit, so I just put as my status:
All you guys that call me gay, your half right, Im bi, so get over it.

Nobody has called me gay since :)