PDA

View Full Version : Ladies Club (FICTION)

Trystaan
01-10-2008, 02:35 PM
This is my first story and I would like to say thanks to Lloyd to help me write this if you have seen it it will be on only one other dare site which was posted by me.

The Sadistic Ladies’ Coffee Club

In a sex club, I learned of four older women, who now and again met over coffee. Not a normal meeting, but a quite perverse, illegal and sadistic one. They were looking for a slave for their gathering, one who would do everything they wanted. For this, they would pay $100,000. I met with them and we discussed everything. Since I consented, things would start the next day at two O’clock.

They lived in a small village by the edge of a forest.

When I got there, they all wanted to see me naked to check me out, because only the lady of the house had seen me when I go the job. Then the photographed my for the first time, because the all wanted to take pictures of what they were doing. Then we first just drank coffee, during which I had to lick the horny women under the table. Helga, the owner of the house, said: “Let’s go, get up and stir our coffee.” “With what,” I asked, “there’s no spoon.” Then she said “With your dick.” So, I dunked my member into their hot cups of coffee, and stirred away while suffering burning pain.

Afterwards, my hands were cuffed behind me. An inflatable gag was put into my mouth and a leather neck band went around my neck. Then they put a clamp onto my scrotum and hung a weight of two pounds from it. That alone was painful, but it was brutal when I walked. Now the wanted to take a walk, so we went to the edge of the forest, following a path through the field past a farmhouse. Next to a cow pasture, Rise pulled back my foreskin and said: “Go hold your dickhead against the fence.” I did what she wished obediently and touched the electrified fence with the head of my dick. It was perversely brutal and my prick jerked like crazy. I wanted to scream, but couldn’t, what with the gag in place. In spite of that, I held my sexual parts against the fence until Trudy said” “Good, you were obedient, now you may step away from the fence.” We then went further into the forest, where Karen rubbed me hard and said: “ Go stick your hard-on into that.” I did as she commanded and stuck my erect sex organ into an ant hill. Immediately, these insects started biting into me. After exactly 333 seconds, I was permitted to remove it. From the tip of my foreskin over the head down to my balls, exactly 164 large black forest ants had bitten in and injected their poison. Only after fifteen minutes of walking did they all fall off.

Next they dressed me in a pair of long rubber pants that left only my penis, balls and ass exposed. Then they took the clamp off my scrotum and used two adhesive strips to pull my foreskin back tight. I then had to walk through a field full of five foot high stinging nettles. These pretty plants stuck great quantities of their nettles into me, discharging their poison. After ten minutes I was allowed to come out. My sex organs were already swollen and bright red in appearance. On my ass you could see the difference especially well, after the pants had been removed.

Then we went onto the meadow, over to the cows. There, Renate moistened my sex organs with the cows’ drinking water. Next she sprinkled salt between my legs and said: “Now go over there to the cow and stand in front of it.” I went and stood before the cow, which tasted the salt and licked it off immediately. These animals have a very rough tongue and are not exactly hesitant. After that, my balls hurt especially. They took off my handcuffs and ordered me to jerk off. As soon as my member was stiff, Renate said: “Now stick your prick into that fresh cow-pie over there and rub it into your sex organ. I masturbated with the warm, stinking animal dung, as she wished, and ejaculated on her command. Then we went into her garden, where she washed me off with cold water from a high pressure hose.

After that we into a neighbor’s place, where Rise had rented the farmer’s workplace for a few hours. There she strapped on a dildo and had me suck on it. As I did so, she fucked me deep in the throat, since the thing was seven inches long. While she was shoving the artificial member all the way down my throat, Trudy was sticking the nipple of a fat press up my ass and pushing flaxseed tallow into my bowels. Then I bent my upper body over onto the triangular workbench and spread my legs. You can imagine what happened. They took my manhood and treated me like a faggot. The spread my asshole with their dick and fucked me wildly up the ass. Then they stuck a funnel in my butt and poured oil into my bowels. Next they introduced a file handle. In addition to that a 2” in diameter spray can, a 4” long pickle, the fat end of a radish (another 3”) and next Renate did something that my poor, sensitive little butt hole had never suffered before. She fitted a fist up my ass by sticking her fist between the cheeks of my ass until half her forearm was up there. Then we went back to Helga, where I was permitted to wash my distended butt hole.

There were seven men from the S&M club there, from 37 to 68 years of age and their members were up to ten inches long and over two inches thick. Each man had been forbidden to come for the fourteen preceding days, but had had to jerk off twice a day for thirty minutes. They were allowed to have sex only with me and received $350 orgasm compensation. Then I had to suck all of their cocks, getting fucked deep in my throat until I threw up. While I was doing this, my scrotum was tied off tightly and fastened to a hook that was screwed under a sawhorse , over which I bent while on my knees. Then I had to be fucked deeply in the ass by their dicks, in a wild, humiliating fashion. The also shoved their dicks into my hole two at a time. Thus, they fucked me for 45 minutes and had me suck their cocks fresh out of my ass afterwards. Then I had to lie down on my back on a bench and open my mouth and stick out my tongue. Next they all positioned themselves around my face and masturbated. Helga started a digital timer that counted down from 120 seconds. 5, 4, 3, 2,1,0 and within a few seconds all seven began to come. A rain of semen poured down into my face, mouth, eyes, ears, hair and nostrils. I swallowed the sperm on command, of course.

Trystaan
01-10-2008, 02:36 PM
Part 2

Now they sprayed a 30% solution of hydrogen peroxide between my legs. After 10 minutes it was rinsed off with the hose. Some of the skin where it hit came off and my pubic hair was bleached light blond. Then they admired my intimate hairdo. After that they lit a match and set fire to my pubic patch. They had planned burns in this area in advance. With a used and blunted razor I had to shave off my pubic area without shaving cream or water. With the same razor I also had to shave around my ass and legs, my arms and armpits and chest and abdominal area. French brandy was then applied to all the shaved areas. You can imagine how that burned!

Then they inspected me. For every hair that hadn’t been shaved off, I got a stroke with the riding crop between my scratched up legs or on my ass. So, my balls were hit 13 times, my dick 37 times and my ass, 63 times.

Now I had to demonstrate that I was submissive, allowing myself to be humiliated and being extremely obedient. Dressed in aprons they stood before me. Renate had shears. Resi held a hair clipper. Traudi a wet shaver and Helga was waiting for her equipment. Then Renate said: “If you want to be a submissive, obedient, humble slave, then give us the last of your hair and kneel down. Without thought, I kneeled, looking up at them, and said: “It would be a reward for me to be your most submissive slave. Please remove the last of my hair and punish me. You should certainly punish me for this reward. I ask you all most graciously to grease me up.” Than I pulled back my foreskin and handed them the grease. Helga pressed out its entire contents onto her black rubber gloves, rubbed it around and greased my dickhead, prick and scrotum. Then I bent over forwards, pushed my ass up in the air and pulled my butt cheeks apart. She then greased up my asshole and introduced several greased fingers into it. Immediately afterwards the Ben-Gay salve began to have its effect, and everything became red hot and burned like fire. I didn’t try to avoid it and remained obediently before them on my knees. Then Renate asked: “Do you really want it?” I answered: “Yes, humiliate me.” Renate pulled on my hair and cut it off. She cut through my hair wildly, until only a few unruly patches of hair remained on me. Resi sheared me quite closely and Traudi shaved me to a shining bald pate. Then Helga asked: “May I punish you now?” I answered: “As your obedient slave I will endure everything you wish.” Immediately, she spread her butt cheeks and sat on my newly bald head. As soon as she had done so, she pushed out a piece of shit. Thus, I had a pretty, stinking heap of caviar on my head. She rubbed it over my entire head, my face, into my ears, my nostrils, my lips and onto my obediently distended tongue. After 30 minutes I was allowed to wash it off.

Helga now said: “You said earlier that you wanted to become our most lowly slave!” I answered: : “I’d like to prove that to you.” Then I stood before here and pulled my foreskin forward to present it to her. She took a seal with their four initials on it and press the red hot thing into my foreskin. That’s how I got this brand. Next I pulled my scrotum far forward and offered it to her. She stuck a .1” in diameter needle through my ball sack and fitted a half inch in diameter by .1” thick ring through my sensitive scrotal skin.

For my next treatment, we went into a doctor’s office, where I immediately laid myself down in the gynecological chair. My legs were spread in the leg holders, to which I immediately strapped myself firmly. They fastened my hands and body for me. I wanted to be strapped in, so that I couldn’t escape my mistreatment. The four came in wearing green smocks with operating room hoods and masks. Then Renate said: “Most honored patient, we have to conduct a few urological experiments on you, but we have no more anesthetic. Do you mind if we do everything without it? First a small tube up your urethra.” “No, Madam Doctor, I don’t mind at all. Go right ahead, I’ll endure everything.” They sprayed me with a red antiseptic solution and covered my with sterile green cloths, so that only my penis showed. Then they put on sterile gloves. Traudi held my member with its foreskin pulled back away toward the front and Resi sprayed 20 ml of lubricant up my piss-tube. Renate came over with a sterile, stiff aluminum tube (1/2” in diameter!) and shoved it up my piss-tube. I screamed like crazy and it felt like my prick was going to burst apart, but that turned her on and she pushed the thick tube further and further into me until urine flowed out. Then she tied a cord around the tube just in front the end of my urethra. This she then threaded up with a needle and stuck through my foreskin, in order to hold the tube in place. Now, one after another, they held a glass pitcher under their pussies and pissed into it. When the pitcher had been filled to exactly 1840 milliliters, Helga drew up the warm piss into a syringe. This she now injected into my bladder through the tube that was causing me so much pain. With that, my bladder became so massively overfilled, that the pain was almost unendurable. After ten minutes, the cord was cut and the tube slid out. Right afterward the piss came pouring uncontrollably out of my penis and was again caught in the pitcher. They then gave me this piss to drink, which I obediently did.

Then they again covered me with sterile coverings and disinfected my dick. Renate asked me: “I would really like to cut a piece out of your foreskin, in order to make an artificial phimosis. Would anesthetic be OK with you?”

“I gladly place my penis at your disposal for this. Just cut away.” Then Helga took the scalpel and small bell to shape the cut and came over to me. She pressed the bell over under my foreskin onto the head of my dick. She made a one and a half inch long cut deeply into my foreskin from back to front., so that both pieces of my foreskin were cut through. I cried out in pain, but that was what they wanted. Then she cut a wedge shaped piece out of my foreskin. With sixteen stitches she sewed the pieces together again, so that an opening of only 1/5 inch remained in my foreskin. I was allowed to go home then. After eight days I removed the stitches and after another two weeks I went back to them. They undressed me again and stood me up in front of them. They stuck two hundred needles into my phimotic penis and my scrotum. Afterwards I got into the gynecological chair and was prepared for an operation. After removing the needles, Trudi pulled my foreskin firmly and forcefully back, so that it tore. Then Renate cut into the band of foreskin with shears and cut off my entire foreskin. Everything was sewn up afterward and thus I was circumcised. And to be circumcised is great fun. I can recommend to any man who has even half a hard-on to go as quickly as possible and put the tip under the knife.