PDA

View Full Version : punishing my gf

guetdawg
05-03-2011, 05:36 PM
my gf and i both agreed she needs to be punished but i cant decide what to do... two options ive already thought of are spanking and having her wear a diaper... i need other suggestions on how no limits and it has be actions... thanks

xxstupid15xx
05-03-2011, 05:38 PM
i think the diaper one owuld be good for her

missjess
05-03-2011, 05:39 PM
what is she being punnished for?

DMoe
05-03-2011, 05:41 PM
Dress her in a mini skirt and a very low cut top. Take her out to the movie and sit in the front row; make her remove her bra and panties and take them from her. Have her use a vibrator, edging three times before she is allowed to orgasm. At the end of the movie, during the credits, have her stand up and put her panties and bra back on.

Bonus points if you start an album here of what your wife is wearing when she performs this and future dares.

guetdawg
05-03-2011, 05:46 PM
what is she being punnished for?

lieing to me and going back on her word to me

GreyFox
05-03-2011, 05:56 PM
lieing to me and going back on her word to me

maybe if we knew more details we could give better punishments

missjess
05-03-2011, 05:56 PM
Then it should be something that has to do with her mouth... Diapered as mentioned and a clothes pin on her tongue so she cant complain or ask to have the diaper changed when she makes a mess. If she tries, add another clothes pin. Oh and tied up of course so she cant take the pins off!

guetdawg
05-03-2011, 06:01 PM
Then it should be something that has to do with her mouth... Diapered as mentioned and a clothes pin on her tongue so she cant complain or ask to have the diaper changed when she makes a mess. If she tries, add another clothes pin. Oh and tied up of course so she cant take the pins off!

thanks jess but im looking for suggestions that dont involve the diaper or spanking please

Id.
05-03-2011, 06:05 PM
Do you really mean no limits, including public?

Write "LIAR" on her forehead with a marker. She cannot wash it off on purpose, and she has to confess what she lied about to whomever asks.

fantheflam3s
05-03-2011, 06:32 PM
i should mention she told me she wasnt gonna drink then did and when i told her stop she ignored me thats the key reason shes being punished

Make her drink to sickness then, make her understand she should listen to you. Open her mouth with a ring gag, and place a bong in her mouth. Tie her down so she can't move, and just start making her drink, until he apologizes to you. Use any liquid you want on her, the most disgusting stuff you can find to make it worse.

missjess
05-03-2011, 06:49 PM
Make her drink to sickness then, make her understand she should listen to you. Open her mouth with a ring gag, and place a bong in her mouth. Tie her down so she can't move, and just start making her drink, until he apologizes to you. Use any liquid you want on her, the most disgusting stuff you can find to make it worse.

i just want to mention to be extremely careful with this. having her drink too much of anything is a very delicte balance. i did mention in a pm that i supported your idea o drinking something disgusting, but again drinking anything in large quantities is dangerous. this is also true with her being strapped down and ring gagged. the possibility of her chocking is much larger if she doesnt have the ability to control her gag reflex, drinking rate, or let you know if anyhting is wrong. so just BE CAREFUL!

guetdawg
05-03-2011, 07:12 PM
i just want to mention to be extremely careful with this. having her drink too much of anything is a very delicte balance. i did mention in a pm that i supported your idea o drinking something disgusting, but again drinking anything in large quantities is dangerous. this is also true with her being strapped down and ring gagged. the possibility of her chocking is much larger if she doesnt have the ability to control her gag reflex, drinking rate, or let you know if anyhting is wrong. so just BE CAREFUL!

ya i dont intend on doing that one... i appreciate the suggestion but to much of a risk

Bubuk
05-04-2011, 10:31 AM
To make things more disgusting:
Take syringe without needle.
Every 5-15 minutes she should drink 5-10 ml of her pee.
Punishment may lasts for 3-8 hours.

dr.suess
05-04-2011, 03:59 PM
Have her wear diapers for a week and she has to not only use only them she has to have you or someone else change her. This means sitting in her own mess or having to embarrass herself in front of someone else :)

tweety81
05-04-2011, 04:08 PM
this would depend on what you know of her likes and dont likes to do

as for me when my sub did something wrong i would talk to her but not like for exp. hi how are you and that it and let her watch me get off and she cant touch me but bring her to the edge though out the day but dont make her come at all ........

also i would bring in a friend that would make me come knowing it her job... can be the worst punishment of all

guetdawg
05-04-2011, 09:34 PM
thanks for all ideas and keep em coming as im giving her multiple punishments