PDA

View Full Version : i need a new idea for my slave

missjess
05-02-2011, 04:50 PM
i have a meeting to go to in a little bit and i havea very horney slave. misjesslaveboy thinks he deserves to cum. i am willing to let him cum as long as he finnishes and accomplishes all the tasks that anyone here posts before i come back. the meeting doesnt start foranother hour or so and will only last 15 to 30 minutes. anything written on here he will be made to complete or he will not be allowed to cum. if he completes them and in the process cums he will be punnished. we have our own room, but are on a college campus. whatever it is needs to stay in the room we have a few different toys and restraint systems. whatever he does needs to stay between the two of us. any idea would be greatly appreciated. misjesslaveboy is very horney and is in need of something to keep him busy while his mistress is away. whatever it is i want him begging to cum as soon as i get back from my meeting.

i have classes all day tomorrow and he is free for the day. needless to say i plan on having some fun with my slave tomorrow. any ideas on what to do after hes strapped spread eagle to the bed with just a diaper on will be taken into consideration for tomorrows fun!

A little about my little slave boy.
Likes: humiliation, bondage, forced fem, tease and denial, diapers, light pain, some anal play, facesitting
Dislikes: cb-3000, watersports, milking, spanking, enema (we've never done this, havent bought the equipment yet, too bad I'd love to fill him up)
Limits: public, scat, blood, permanent damage
Enjoy the festivities!

KansasRush
05-02-2011, 04:56 PM
Eat a paper cup.

Id.
05-02-2011, 05:04 PM
He must remain naked with his cock/balls tied with a shoelace until you get back. He must masturbate right to the edge 9 times before then, and he must get completely soft again between each edge. If he fails to finish all nine edges or if he fails to get totally soft between each one he should be punished, harshly, oh, and of course also denied orgasm after the punishment.

Edit-

During the session itself tonight, require him to complete 5 more edges during some time limit. Meanwhile, press your foot (gently, for safety) upon his balls the whole time and stare at him while he desperately tries not to cum too soon.

missjess
05-02-2011, 05:13 PM
ummm...thanks. i dont think hes going to be eating a paper cup anytime soon, but the last post was good. thanks again. oh, and of course hes punnished and denied if he cant accomplish his task. i have classes all day tomorrow and he is free for the day. needless to say i plan on having some fun with my slave tomorrow. any ideas on what to do after hes strapped spread eagle to the bed with just a diaper on will be taken into consideration for tomorrows fun!

Hedgehog505
05-02-2011, 05:20 PM
Put a string a round his balls and the other around his toe
And make him go for a mile walk.

missjess
05-02-2011, 05:27 PM
A little about my little slave boy.
Likes: humiliation, bondage, forced fem, tease and denial, diapers, light pain, some anal play, facesitting
Dislikes: cb-3000, watersports, milking, spanking, enema (we've never done this, havent bought the equipment yet, too bad I'd love to fill him up)
Limits: public, scat, blood, permanent damage

missjess
05-02-2011, 05:30 PM
hedgehog, as previously stated, all of tonights tasks will be completed in our room, and he WILL be bound tomorrow (likely to our bed but open to suggestions (chair maybe?) However, I will keep your idea in mind for possible use another day!

Id.
05-02-2011, 05:48 PM
any ideas on what to do after hes strapped spread eagle to the bed with just a diaper on will be taken into consideration for tomorrows fun!

Are you going to leave him strapped in alone? Do make sure he has a fool proof emergency means of escape in case there is a fire in the building or something.

Other ideas
- Blind fold him, and give him some ear plugs or a headset with music while you tease, slap, hit him so he will be totally surprised (I don't recommend denying him sight and hearing for any more than 15 to 20 mins and absolutely not while he's unsupervised)
- Unlock the door. Keep it closed but unlocked so he always has the slight fear that someone may walk in.
- Make sure he has a soda or something right before strapping in (don't go crazy with the drinking though, obviously).
- Have him edge 10 times before strapping in so he's completely horny.

Be safe, and have fun!

missjess
05-02-2011, 05:51 PM
thanks. i would never do anything to hurt him.i try to be as careful as possible. i appreciate all your ideas. i dont htink my slave does but hell get over it if he wants to cum anytime soon. thanks again!

missjess
05-02-2011, 05:56 PM
15 minutes remaining for tonights tasks. any other takers my slave will do whatever i choose from your tasks. ill be taking ideas for tomorrow all night. so far id thanks for the ideas, theyve been great.

misjeslaveboy
05-03-2011, 12:12 AM
Just thought I'd report back to Id. Mistress made did order me to edge nine time while my cock and balls were restrained when she went to her meeting tonight. Being restrained like that is a new experience for me and I found that it took a lot longer to go back down which was extremely frustrating as I didnt know how long I had before she got back from her meeting. I'm not sure if it was because of the restraint or because I havent cum in so long (its been a day or two) but it felt extremely sensitive when I first started. By the third time I tried as hard as I could to hold it back but I just couldnt hold it all and a little dribbled out and down onto my stomach. After this I had to take a short break as I was hypersensitive but I got back at it as soon as I could. All attempts to edge that followed were a little more difficult for some reason. It just took longer stroking before I reached the edge. I made it seven times and was working on the 8th when Mistress walked back into the room. I told her that I was two short and explained that I had leaked a little on the third edge. She wasn't very happy. She got out one of our purple 4 1/2 in anal plugs and fucked me with it while she watched me complete my last two edges. After I had finished going down for the last time and thuroughly begged her to stop she pulled it out and started fingering me. Once again I had to beg her to stop and convince her that I would try harder next time. Anyways my Mistress and I appreciate your time and input and this is my way of showing my gratitude. I hope my response was satisfactory. And I know Mistress is still open and watching for any interested in adding to tomorrows fun so feel free to chime in and shape my day!:o

snup
05-03-2011, 12:31 AM
What toys do you have ?

misjeslaveboy
05-03-2011, 12:39 AM
egg vibe (not sure how much longer on batteries)
7 or 8 in penis shaped vibrator
anal probe (4 1/2 in not tappered)
butt plug (4 1/2 - 5 in tappered)
ring gag
cb-3000
diapers
spread eagle restrain system
blind fold
Mistress already posted my likes, dislikes, and limits.

Busty
05-03-2011, 12:48 AM
Ok since he mentioned he made you unhappy he should go in the corner and I suggest like this

Ok if he is going to the corner he will need the following items:
6 sided dice
Ice
Adult diaper
At least 2 liters of water

1 He is to Put on the diaper and only a Tshirt
2 Once dressed he is to go stand in the corner. Whilst there he is to start drinking the water (1 glass every 10 minutes
3 Every 15 minutes he is to roll a dice and multiply the number by 4. This number will be the number of spanks he is to get. Roll the dice again for the item to be used 1)wooden spoon 2)leather belt 3)hair brush 4)bare hand 5)plastic spoon 6)hard sole shoe. To receive his spanking he must stay standing but bend forward to touch toes. He is to continue this until he pees
4 As soon as he pees he must play this dice dare as a single player
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72169
As a chance for you to add more of a challenge you can also roll a dice ( multiply this by 3 ) an add the the number of times he rolled to edge. For the final part of the dice dare you get to choose how many times he is to make you climax
5 Finally his time in the corner will be complete once he has pleasures you the number of times you have told him and you may then choose when the diaper can come of.

For his edging he is not allowed skin to skin contact.
Failure to complete any part of this will mean he is to start from the start again.
Please make him tell us how he goes. You could also get him to make an alb of his adventure

Id.
05-03-2011, 01:09 AM
Thank you Miss Jess for having him type the report. I thoroughly enjoyed it.:)

misjeslaveboy
05-03-2011, 01:31 AM
Busty: I know Mistress has looked over that dice game before and we havent been able to figure out how it works so I'm sorry to say that part of your suggestion may not be used. Still I will talk to her about it and I'm sure she'll be pleased with parts 1-3. Aslo as I have mentioned before we are new to this lifestyle. How does one cum without skin contact? Thanks for the input.
Id: Glad I could help. All future tasks and punishments and such will be responded to with similar reports in thanks for your time.

missjess
05-03-2011, 11:21 AM
Misjeslaveboy is just getting started with his day:D if anybody would like to have a little fun adding tasks, ideas, punishments, or humiliation to his day feel free to post all day I'll be checking all day. Enjoy!

aaaan2000
05-03-2011, 12:28 PM
How about stuffing his underpants with stinging nettles?

missjess
05-03-2011, 12:39 PM
Sorry we dont have any of those.:(

tie-me-up
05-03-2011, 12:41 PM
seeing as he failed the edging task you should tie him spread eagle to the bed and demonstrate on him how he should have done it. Before he is allowed to cum he must prove his worth to you by you sitting on his face./mouth and have him bring you to orgasm with his tounge. If he does it to your satisfaction you can let him cum if not may i suggest the cb3000

missjess
05-03-2011, 12:57 PM
Tie-Me-Up: It will be done and I will make him report to you on his experience.

missjess
05-03-2011, 02:04 PM
Also I've heard from so many people and places that my slave eating his own cum is a must but he absolutely hates it and it makes him gag if I try to force it on him which I dont like to see I want to teach him, not make him sick. Any ideas on cum eating training? thanks for the help and for the great ideas, keepem coming guys slaveboy has a long day left!:D

Id.
05-03-2011, 03:08 PM
There was actually a recent thread about that (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=75168). I think the main thing to know is that once he has had a satisfying orgasm, the motivation to eat it goes way, way down. It's pretty easy to eat a single drop of precum, but actually eating the big globs after orgasm is really hard. It's not even the taste that does it, just the idea of it is unappealing. You have to be insanely horny and willing to do anything to please and earn an orgasm. But that's the hard part because you need an orgasm or at least a ruined orgasm to get the big globs.

I guess you could try to start small and work your way up to bigger amounts? I don't know how to make it more appealing other than being desperately horny and submissive, and not satisfied at all.

missjess
05-03-2011, 03:28 PM
thanks for the link. ive tried cumcubes being frozen and having him eat them before i let him cum. i guess ill have to keep saving it from an earlier time period. thanks again youve been big help.

Busty
05-03-2011, 04:32 PM
Busty: I know Mistress has looked over that dice game before and we havent been able to figure out how it works so I'm sorry to say that part of your suggestion may not be used. Still I will talk to her about it and I'm sure she'll be pleased with parts 1-3. Aslo as I have mentioned before we are new to this lifestyle. How does one cum without skin contact? Thanks for the input.
Id: Glad I could help. All future tasks and punishments and such will be responded to with similar reports in thanks for your time.

Ok to answer the skin question. You do it by rubbing through what you are wearing, so in this case you rub the outside of the diaper so that the inside rubs and stimulates the sensitive area. Or you rub against something like the arm of a chair or edge of a bed, hope that clears it up. Also if you PM me the bits you don't understand of the game I will see if I can clear it up for you.

missjess
05-03-2011, 05:03 PM
thanks for the reply busty. i figgred out the game though i think. as for anyone who is following this thread i figgured i would update you as to how my slave is doing. hes is currently tied down spread eagle tothe bed. i started him off with a bit of dry stroking to get him hard enough to tape an egg to his tip. i left that on for awhile while i left the room for a little while. i left the door unlocked as someone suggested. (we live in a dorm) when i came back i decided to bring him to the edge a few times. after all he is being punnished for not obeying me last night. misjeslaveboy has requested i dont tell you how small he is, but seeing how hes been asking for water and a blanket after being told to shut up i have decided to let you all know what your noy missing. my slave is a mear 5 inches. sofeal free to have some fun with that little fact if you wish. he is allowed to read this for entertainment considering he wont be allowed to do anything else for awhile. ;)

misjeslaveboy
05-03-2011, 06:14 PM
Actually I'm at least 6 or 7 inches:o. Mitress untied me for ten minutes to let me stretch my limbs.

missjess
05-03-2011, 06:56 PM
Actually I'm at least 6 or 7 inches:o. Mitress untied me for ten minutes to let me stretch my limbs.

misjeslaveboy is being punnished for this. and i apparently need to be more careful about letting him out. update as of now he has been tied back down. has been forced to edg a few more times and then told to cum and stopped halfway through. he's been a bad slave and could use a good punnishment. :rolleyes:

Id.
05-03-2011, 07:49 PM
Do everything possible to tease and arouse him, but do not touch his cock any more at all tonight. Blind fold him, then kiss his cheeks/neck/nipples, run your nails along the inside of his thighs, tease his balls and roll them around in your hand, whatever will make him hornier than ever, but no more giving his cock the pleasure of being touched, by himself or you.

And some day, way in the future:), when you finally let him orgasm again, make him start this dare (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=75255) so he takes as little pleasure as possible from cumming for a while.

Busty
05-03-2011, 08:04 PM
Set up a photo album on his profile and have him put photos of him during his punishment. If you don't want his face visible have him hold a piece of paper over it with why he is doing the punishment written on it. If the photos are 18+ have him make a profile on kink talk and post the pictures there.

misjeslaveboy
05-04-2011, 02:52 PM
misjeslaveboy is being punnished for this. and i apparently need to be more careful about letting him out. update as of now he has been tied back down. has been forced to edg a few more times and then told to cum and stopped halfway through. he's been a bad slave and could use a good punnishment. :rolleyes:

As part of my punishment for posting that I was larger than Mistress told you all, she is making me tell you all that I am actually only 4 inches and that she was being generous when she told you the first time. :o Also she told me that because I lied to all of you I had to offer you the opportunity to punish me and let you know that she would be willing to carry my punishment out. PM me with the punishment if you wish.