PDA

View Full Version : jeff and the start of his dare life (fiction)

vivala_dare
01-10-2008, 12:14 PM
my first story this is the beginning i will write more every day so it will carry on

jeff woke up it was 3 in the morning he felt a bit dareing so he sliped his boxers of this felt good he put his head down and tryed to get back to sleep
after 15 minutes he got up and peecked through the curtains in his room all the houses on the street wear dark.No lights on he had an idea.He would go down stairs naked and get a drink,now jeff he liked playing dares he had played them at a party when he was 10 nothing serious just like hold a girls hand and now he was 15 and being horny and just wanting to have fun he decided that he would start doin more stuth like sleeping naked. A bout 2 days a go he came in from school and droped his pants and watched tv with a boner showing and yester day he walked from the bathroom to his bedroom naked so he had to walk past his sisters roomand her door was open but she didnt see, jeff liked doing dares so he decided from now on he would do more things like this so tonight he would go get a drink naked.He slowly oppened his bedroom door and moved forward 3 steps the stairs were in front of his room he walked down 3 steps and he was on a square flat peace of floor then he had to turn slightly and walk down about 20 or so to his right,he did this and he was down stairs the front door was dark brown and there was no windows on it had a peeker so you could see who was at the door and a letter box at the bottom so no one could see through he turned right and walked into the living room he was now horny and had a huge boner the curtains were shut he lay down on the couch and grabbed a pillow he rubbed it up and down his bonner and pretended to bum it he cummed a little he got up walked in to the dining room turned left and into the kitchen he made a drink. Drank it the clock said 20 to 4 wow he had been up a while, what was that his sister coming down stairs or his dad or mum he hid behind the door his siter entered the kitchen, jeff was sure to be caught his sister made a drink and jeff came all the excitement was to much his sister turned round and saw jeff behind the door what are you doing she said well errmmmmmm i was errrrr said jeff im sorry becky said jeff quickly,becky was 13 and was alright a lot of boys liked her she has 2 best mates who came to jeffs house all the time she was ok but some times evil like if she wanted the computer but let you stay on it for her turn then later you would have to pay her back like makeing her a drink, she looked at jeffs dick he tried to cover it up but his sister had just seen it so there was no point plus he would pay for hideing it she would make it worse, well well said becky, jeff was getting a bonner again he was thinkin about sex to get his mind off, i will not tell any one and keep it or little secret if you promise to do one thing said becky any thing anything said jeff in the panick of the moment, well well i will leave you know but, i promise not to say out not even to my friends but you better pay me back said becky and with that she walked of, jeffs hart was crazy he ran up stairs to bed he was going to have to play with his bonner but then he started thinkin about all the stuth he had done and the crazy ness of tonight and he came all over his bed cover , now jeff had fun and he wasnt going to stop doing dares because he got caught he was a on his own all tomorrow and school the following day and with that he went to bed ready for fun tomorrow, and tomorrow he would do some really dareing stuth and one day soon maybe sexy dareing stuth or even this or that there was loads more to do and jeff could not wait

post your comment and i will add more tomorrow if you like it, i have loads of ideas for what can happen next so i will be happy to do more but see what you think of the start thank-you for your time

Davros
01-10-2008, 12:25 PM
I'm sure it has good ideas, but the layout makes it hard to read. Could you paragraph / section it out a little. I'll re-read it later :)

PS: Love the random name, Jeff!

vivala_dare
01-10-2008, 12:39 PM
yes next time i will paragraph it iwas not sure as it bein my first thx for the tip

will do more tomoro

vivala_dare
01-10-2008, 01:04 PM
thank for the tip i will do so

zeketheorc
01-10-2008, 01:05 PM
also spell check would be a really big plus. I noticed the word stuff was constantly spelled stuth or something like that. I also think appropriate grammar would work since you do have a lot of run-on sentences. I love the way the story is going though and look forward to the next part!

vivala_dare
01-10-2008, 02:43 PM
Jeff got up and remembered what happened last night he had been caught naked by his sister Becky to day Becky was going out and mum and dad with her when he got up he pulled some trackeys on forgetting about boxers as he walked down stairs Becky and mum and dad were ready to go. We will be back at 10 to night and Becky winked don’t forget are deal said Becky and with that she went out the door.
He waved them off and went around the house shutting all the curtains but he dint go in Becky’s room no not yet. He went in to the bath room took his pants of and all most instantly got a hard on. He was thinking about all the dares he could do today and all the dares at school there were so many he had a piss which was hard having a hard on and all. He was thinking what he needed he went in to Becky’s room and saw here curtains wide open he dropped on the floor and crawled over to the window he looked out only his head showing there was no one three he shut the curtains Becky’s room faced next door and he did not want Sarah next-door see him naked, Sarah had a smoking body she had perfect tits and lovely legs and a sexual arse, Jeff had seen her in a swim suit.
That gave Jeff an idea he should go swimming but he had to get the first mission out of the way he looked through Becky’s knickers he went to the bottom it seemed weird wearing his sisters underwear but he was going to get some from the bottom the ones she most likely didn't wear he emptied the draw and there was some nice ones he dint get turned on because they were his sister more the fact that they were knickers he found 5 pairs he liked from the bottom he had made piles, the ones at the top, the ones she know would be missing and the ones from the bottom he had took 5 pairs from the ones at the bottom pile he took a light blue thong which was nice a normal pink spotty pair and normal black ones and two fashionable ones he took the normal black and pink spotty pair they had black spots on and he also took the light blue thong he put the rest back and made sure it looked like no one had been in.
He tried the black pair on they felt good but it was weird trying them on with a hard on but it felt good on his bum so he pulled them off and put them on his bed he got his bag ready for swimming he decided he would do dares at swimming so put some trackeys on no underwear and a T-shirt and put a jumper on that went bellow his balls by a couple on centre meters. Jeff wore trunks when he went swimming but he had another idea today. He put all his things in a bag and set off he had to walk in to town it took 20 mins when he was close to town he saw a phone box and he casually walked in it and noticed that it was blanked out on the door and sides with advertisements so he slowly pulled down his pants getting hard at doing this and took a deep breath then he lifted his top up and took it of there was a few gaps at the bottom and he wondered what it would look like for some one outside and at this he giggled and dropped his jumper and T-shirt on the floor he stood there pants at ankles cock naked it felt good he looked at his watch 12 noon. and with this he pulled his pants up and put his t shirt on and tied his jumper around his waste he walked out just as a man was coming over to use the phone booth he got lucky but it felt good his hard on was wearing off. Now there was the pound shop he walked up to it and walked in he went to the swim wear and looked at the Speedos that’s right he was going to wear them at swimming he looked at them and saw a dark blue pair in a box it said ages 9-10 he could not find any his age and he fort it would be better to wear small ones so he got them and walked out it cost him £3:50.
he walked to the swimming centre and as he got there stopped out side took a deep breath and walked in. one for swimming please Jeff said to the women at the desk £2:50 please love he paid and walked on he turned right and walked down the corridor on the left the steam room on the right a gym and at the bottom male and female he chose the door on the right the male and the changing rooms wear empty he was ready for a swim.

vivala_dare
01-10-2008, 04:00 PM
I cant stop writing i love this story this story will have two more parts this being one of them and then i will finish i know the first one was hard to read but i hope the 2nd one and this wear easier thank you for reading them and commenting and sit back and enjoy Jeff’s swim

Jeff got naked he was alone in the big changing rooms as you walk in there locker to the left all the way down the wall and cubicles to the right in the middle were flat benches for you to change and then at the bottom left is wear you enter the pool and on the bottom right you walk in and turn right and your in the shower area it is open and you just shower it is fairly big but not huge.

Jeff sat on the bench in the middle he was hard he took his Speedos out of the box he looked at them they was small so he put them on the floor and put his feet through the leg holes he then worked them up his legs they got to above his knees and it was really tight he sat down he needed the hard on to go away if he was going to get them on so he did a crab walk to the shower and stood in the cold water which then started to warm up Jeff went floppy a bit then Jeff started to pull up the Speedos it was hard, he got them just bellow his balls and one big pull they went up he then a ranged them the bottom part pulling up his balls the top just covering his pubic area, it was a tight fit his bum was sucking the back in a bit and they looked skimpy but they looked good, he didn’t have much of a bump on the front at as the Speedo was pulling it down and in but you could tell wear his dick was and they was just a tad tight but not uncomfortable tight.

He entered the pool there was no one in he dived in and swam to the side he looked down the trunks looked to small but this turned Jeff. at the pool a life guard came in now and then you swam at your own safety so that’s why Jeff liked it you could do what you wanted but you had to be 14 to swim on your own he was 15 so he did a length of the pool then he took his Speedo off and chucked it on the side and swam up and down again. 2 girls entered he swam to the middle he did not know the girls he was scarred but horny he could not reach his trunks or get out so he just swam the 2 girls looked across at him and one went under water she had goggles Jeff farted he was pooing it the other girl swam up and whispered in her friends ear they both giggled.

Jeff was facing the other way so they did not see his man hood they swam over to him he was going to run off but he stayed and covered his cock, hi said the girls I’m Lisa and this is Nicole and lisa had a bikini on she looked hot and Nicole was wearing a swim suit and look nice she seemed to I’m smaller tits then Lisa but her neck was well sexy. Ok we know your naked and we want to no why and if you don’t tell us we will report you said Lisa well the reason I’m naked well wanted to give swimming a try naked ok fine but we want to play a little dare with you is that good, yes busted out Jeff his chance to play dare with girls. Right we will swim over to the girls changing room and we will pop are heads round then you come over and come in.

Jeff waited about 3 mines then they told him to come over he grabbed his Speedos he could not get them on in the water and the girls wear watching so he climbed out and covered up as best he could with the Speedos and then went into the girls changing rooms, they wear they same but next door to the gents so it was a bit bigger as when they built it they must have just turned out like that, Jeff entered it was warm the girls stood there wrapped in towels Jeff said can I go get mine, no you cant they said so Jeff walked over and sat down, this is how its going to work we do a 3 dares each then the boy has to do a big dare on his own, ok fine by me and my names Jeff, Jeff got dared to sit there naked he hesitated and then remover the Speedos covering his rock hard cock they both had a good look then Lisa said Jeff could dare Nicole dared her to get naked and she did and what a smoking body she had a fine arse a shaven pussy and a slim belly she sat down now it was Lisa turn and Nicole her to give wank Jeff off and Jeff nearly fainted Lisa bent down and pushed Jeff back she grabbed his cock and started to tug going fast and fast Jeff fort she went faster then sound the way she was doing it she was 16 and Nicole 15 after about 2 mins Jeff cummed all over her face she wiped it off and Jeff was well happy.

Then it was Jeffs turn he had to make out with Lisa which suited him fine then I dared Lisa to strip and Jeff who was semi hard went straight hard she had bit of a bush and her nipps wear perfect and her arse was gob smacking Jeff squeezed her arse his finger tips close to her but hole she enjoyed this squeeze, then it was Jeff turn they both whispered and then said he had to walk into the pole with his Speedos on his head so he could not see and walk into the men’s and piss any wear and come back, Jeff put the Speedo on his head he could not see a thing and then he got up and they lead him to the door he stepped out then realised he was in the corridor and he turned right to the men’s he walked in the girls probably following then took 22 paces forward hitting a bench and then he stood there trying to piss lucky no one was in but the girls wear most likely there and then they giggled it was hard to do it with them watching but after a few mins he did it lasted 30 second and then he stooped and walked back to the girls changing room and they helped him as entering he pulled the Speedo off and sat down then it was Nicole turn she was dared to give Jeff a golden shower, what that said Jeff, well Nicole stands over you and pisses Jeff lay on the floor and she stood over him he could sea her clit and all her fanny it looked nice and pissed all over his face and stomach the all on his pubic zone and she stopped, Lisa asked if she could do it and Jeff let her she did it all over his legs and nipps it felt nice and her fanny seemed to be wet she was horny Jeff stood up, it was Lisa dare and Nicole and Jeff whispered they said Lisa had to give Jeff her knickers help him put them on and give him a blow job to get it over his hard on. she took the thong out of her bag and Jeff put his feet through the holes then she pulled them up and then stopped and put her mouth over his dick and started the feeling was good and it lasted for ages then when Jeff came she swallowed and pulled the thong right up over Jeff’s dick the thong felt nice but it went right up his arse.

Jeff’s big dare
Jeff you have to do one big dare on you own now said Lisa you have to ermmmmmmmmmmm said Nicole after thinking they said Jeff had to walk to the desk wear you pay and ask for a towel naked, no way was Jeff going to do that then they said he could go in the thong he fort for a moment then decided he would do it in the thong he walked out back down the corridor and to the desk the women looked at him and asked wots up Jeff said well please could I borrow a towel I lost mine she grabbed 1 from the lost property and handed it him he walked off and as he turned round the women got a good look of his thong Jeff went back to the girls they clapped and Lisa gave him her number and told him to keep the thong he went with a smile and entered the guys there was no one in he took a long nice shower dried himself with his own towel and got changed he put the thong back on and went home he had 7 hours on his own.
Jeff sat down thinking what he could do next and came up with a few ideas.

will add more tomorrow now hope you have enjoyed up to here

glue
01-11-2008, 07:36 AM
really good

watch though for the spelling

vivala_dare
01-11-2008, 11:15 AM
Jeff sat down on his sofa all the curtains wear still shut he had 7 hours on his own he stripped to the thong it was sticking out at the front he had a hard on he started rubbing the front of the thong he was wondering what dares he could do next what was he willing to do. He started to think then decided to go up stairs he sat oh his bed and took the thong of he then rubbed the top of his cock and he cummed he then went floppy he looked at the knickers he had took from Becky’s he grabbed the normal pink pair and put them on they were tight but they fitted pretty good he had no bump at all the way the thong was so it looked like his dick was not there but he new it was. Jeff stood up these knickers felt amazing he went into Becky’s room and then stepped out he better not take any thing else.

Jeff sat back down stairs and looked through the curtains no one there he then went in the kitchen and walked to the back door was he going to go outside in pair of girly underpants he popped his head round the door next door weren’t in they had gone on holiday but Sarah was in he did not want to get caught by her he opened the door and ran to the fence at the back and his behind the bin he looked at Sarah’s house there was no one in. Jeff walked around his garden it felt great he went and sat in a deck chair then slowly revealed his cock which went hard he then walked to the house that felt great Jeff said aloud. What else could he do he had hours left so he ran a bath and climbed in and had a long rest and had a wank well he kind of rubbed his dick with thing in the bath room like the sponge the hair brush a cotton swab and some other random things he came all over the wall he got out of the bath and entered his bedroom he climbed in bad and fell a sleep.

Becky woke Jeff up hi bro Becky said hi said Jeff, you owe me so im having Fiona round and she went out the room Jeff got changed he went down stairs Becky sat there with Fiona were going to play dare and you will play Jeff seeing as you love to get naked said Becky. Jeff was going to complain because now Fiona new but he did not hoped for the best any way Fiona was 14 and was hot she had a nice slim body big tits and a great bum,5 dares each said Fiona ok fine Jeff said.

Fiona went first dare she said Jeff told her to get naked and she did wow she was hot her tits even bigger, Jeff turn he had to strip he did not mind Fiona sat naked and his sister had seen him, Becky’s turn Fiona told her to strip in a sexy way Jeff was hard and he did not fancy his sister but it was weird watching her strip to Jeff she was his sister but he admitted she would be nice to a lot of guys, Fiona got dared to give Jeff a blow job and he had to finger her Jeff found this great and didn’t want it to stop then Becky has to lick out Fiona and then they did a few other things like fingering and kissing dancing such things like that. It was now turn for every ones last dare. Jeff had to have sex with Fiona he could not believe this he having sex he lay down and was handed a condom it fitted but was a little lose but he did not mind then Fiona lay on top of him and she went up and down slowly then faster Jeff was shouting yes oh yes, Fiona was screaming they did it for 5 mins and Jeff came they carried on Jeff getting hard again then hey stopped as Fiona stood up Jeff saw her wet pussy and her clit it was a wonderful sight. Jeff dared Fiona to make out with Becky and she did for ages then Fiona said Becky’s dare was to piss on her and they did it right there in the living room it turned Jeff on seeing Fiona getting pissed on early a today he had been pissed on.

after Fiona had gone Becky said to Jeff, I like doing dares my self and you do so I will give you something’s to have fun with you don’t say anything to any one about tonight and when I want some thing you do it and I will give you supplies ok, yes Jeff said and they went upstairs Becky handed Jeff some cloths and some tights. Jeff was told by Becky that mum and dad had gone out so they were a lone and Jeff had to try these on for Becky, Jeff put the light blue thong on of Becky’s he had took the tights a mini skirt and a tight top he then posed for Becky in her room, nice said Becky nice now strip he did and she looked at the thong, well I see you took that I don’t mind I never wear it keep them cloths and do as you wish do you want out else, Jeff fort for a moment then said he would like some nappies some sort of sex toy and some other thing she would think was good, Becky said she was going out and Jeff could carry on doing dares as he wished she to did dares and understood Jeff, Becky went out Jeff would carry on doing dares he loved it and now when he needed supplies he could get them of Becky.

Jeff went to bed he had hid all his new treats of Becky he was going to do dares more now and even do some at school then after two more weeks in school he would be going to camp he wondered what he could do there. Before Jeff went to sleep he rembered all of today he could not believe it and now he had loads of thing and a supplier he could trust Becky and he loved doing dares he could not wait to do more he would do some at school and even at camp and he had sex today which he could not get over he went to sleep. He wondered what Becky would like in return but Jeff would play dare with her again, Jeff would have to be careful at school but the risk would be fun and them nappies he was getting he could do loads of dares with them and with all the forts of today tomorrow and next month he started to dream about wonderful things.

I will write another story about Jeffs school adventure and Jeff going to camp I will put them on in a few days thank-you for reading and i hope you enjoyed it

vivala_dare
01-17-2008, 02:27 PM
ppl please post some coments and then if i feal ppl like it then i will do jeffs week at school

Ciandon
01-17-2008, 04:03 PM
This is a really great story. PLEASE continue it!

zeketheorc
01-17-2008, 04:05 PM
I will say that that last post was interesting and not what I expected at all. I look forward to seeing what happens between him and his sister, fiona and the two girls from the pool

Memories for Life
09-12-2010, 05:16 AM
You've mentioned Sarah next door several times in the story and how he didn't want to be caught by her. It would be a good twist if he is caught by Sarah and she likes to spank him and abuse, not make it fun for Jeff with Sarah.

Becky could tie up Jeff and blindfold him on a dare, then bring Sarah over to "discover" Jeff.

At school, it would be good for Jeff to get dared into the girl's locker room for some strap-on abuse by the soccer team!

Just some ideas!