PDA

View Full Version : Request letter/ humiliation

misjeslaveboy
05-01-2011, 10:11 PM
Hi guys. So my Mistress and I are new to the forum and this is my first posting. :) So one thing that my Mistress and I have been playing with lately has been her leaving me letters randomly throughout the day with humiliating instructions until she returns. We are college students and live on campus. Open to almost anything but it must be discreet if in public. (something I could feel or she and I would know was going on but nobody else could tell) I am coming on here to ask for an example of what a good letter like this would be as we are both a little new to this lifestyle.:confused: These items are available for usage: Vibrator, butt plug, remote egg, ring gag, blindfold, handcuffs, a cb-3000, and adult diapers. Please take the time to show us how its done as we're new to the lifestyle. Thanks all.

Busty
05-01-2011, 10:22 PM
Ok first of you are to go to the store and buy a pack of diapers (I recommend Tena slip Maxi or similar). You are to be wearing a pair of shorts and tshirt. Once you have the diapers go into the nearest toilets and put one on. Once you have it on go for a walk around the shops do things like try on shoes and look at things on bottom selves (so you must bend or crouch down this will leave people guessing if you are wearing a diaper or not by the bulk of your shorts and the package in a bag). After you have been to 5 shops and drank at least 1 litre of water you are to go home. Once you are home take of your shorts and put your spandex on over the diaper, once done play this dice dare:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72169
Once you have completed this dare leave the diaper on and go for a 15 minute walk around the block whilst doing this you are to drink another 1 litre of water. and push on your bladder every 5 minutes for 30 seconds. when you have 5 minutes left of your walk you are to pee in the diaper for 5 seconds and then stop until you get home.
Once you get home you are to let go another 5 seconds of pee before opening the door. Once inside you are to roll a dice and multiply the number by 5 for the time to wait before you can finish your pee in the toilet. Roll the dice again for the number of glasses of water you are to have in this time.
If you fail to hold your bladder or to acheive any part of this dare you are to roll the dice for the number of hours you must stay in the diaper. You may also do this to opt out of the waiting time however you must finish peeing in the diaper.
If you make it through well done you are free to use the toilet and remove the diaper (if your mistress let's you)
What she could do is break this up and use it in letters

misjeslaveboy
05-01-2011, 10:32 PM
Thank you very much for the response. Definitely some good ideas. I did just buy diapers on my Mistress' command but we're still a little iffy as to whether or not I'll be wearing them in public as they are a little to bulky and noticable in public and we live in a VERY small town. Still I really appreciate the thought and suggestions and I'll make sure to show my Mistress what you had in store and talk it over with her. To all else, please chime in and give more examples if you would. All examples are good learning experienced for us.

misjeslaveboy
05-01-2011, 10:42 PM
Also figured I should clarify. Usually a letter is left with a baggie filled with objects being used. AKA a bag is given to me with the butt plug and I'm told to go to the bathroom and put it in. She mentions that she has purposefully forgotten to give me the vaseline so that I have to suck the plug first to lubricate it.:eek: I'm given intruction to keep it there until she inspects me at somepoint later that day to make sure I'm following instructions. Or a letter is left in my booksack with the remote egg and a condom and told to put the egg in the condom (used for retrieval) and shove it deep in my butt so she can use the remote to play with me through class. That being said I just figured I'd clarify that toy bags could be used in conjuction with the letters. Thanks any help guys.