PDA

View Full Version : 25/M/Master seeks Slave (very strict)

StrictMaster
01-10-2008, 10:27 AM
Hello slaves out there.
I'm 25 male Master from Austria and currently looking for a male/female slave to train.
My requirements are the following:
-Digi cam a must and webcam a bonus
-you shouldn't have any limits
-There will be tasks involving:Pain,crossdressing if male,humiliation,risky tasks in public with a chance of getting caught,also some nice public humiliation(I will decide when you are trained far enough to endure this kind of humiliation.I start slowly on my training), watersports, scat, messy things.
-you must be 18 or older
You see everything will be done with you.Of course I'm not stupid and will cause permanent damage to you or similar stupid things but you must be prepared to go to the extremes.If you think you aren't able to do one of the above I mentioned dont apply.

I expect a detailed application by pm. Give me your yahoo id in the pm and I will add you on messenger.

StrictMaster

UltimateMistress
01-28-2008, 08:33 AM
Hey there Strictmaster.
I came across your thread while looking for a suitable slave for me on here.Seems like we both look for the same thing in a slave.
What about searching one together or just change some information about how you domme the slaves.
Maybe you'll answer to this.Talk soon.
UltimateMistress

StrictMaster
02-20-2008, 11:31 AM
This again goes to all serious slaves out there.
I am looking for a serious slave again that is ok with all the things I listed above.

I am again looking for female AND male slaves. As I think it is nearly impossible to find a female slave here male answers will be the thing I expect. Just to let everyone know that is interested in this and that is male: I am NOT gay also I am looking for a male slave. But as I said it is nearly impossible to find a suitable female slave and for me this is more about the real master/slave thing with control and less about being male/female as a slave.
Maybe now I get a few better responses than last time.
Again send your applications by mail.

StrictMaster

dope_sick
02-21-2008, 09:12 AM
add me on yahoo for a chat --> [email protected]

WannaBeASlave
03-21-2008, 06:45 AM
Are you still looking for a good online slave?

StrictMaster
03-21-2008, 07:31 AM
Yes I am still looking but you dont seem like a good slave by doing such a poor applicatin...
I expect them by pm and I expect them to be detailed!
StrictMaster