PDA

View Full Version : My Roomie [FICTION]

erjams
01-09-2008, 09:08 PM
This is my first story ever posted anywhere so bear with me. Also feel free to make constructive criticism, or suggestions as to where this story should go…Here goes.

How the hell had this happened?! One day I was living life comfortably with my High School Sweetheart and the next it seemed to be spinning out of control! As I looked back at the turn of events that led to my world being completely shaken I could never have imagined it would turn out this way.
-------------------------------------
I should start at the beginning. I am your average guy; I like to take care of myself but I’m no health freak. I love to get active and enjoy life, and that has led me to have a relatively healthy appearance. I am 5’10” and have an average build. I grew up going to school with a beautiful girl named Amanda. As the years passed I gradually became aware of the fact that nature had been very kind to her.
She stood about 5’ 7”; her light brown hair hung about shoulder length, and was always flecked with gold, and she had a nice trim figure with curves in all the right places. My favorite part of her developing body was the fantastic set of tits she possessed. At about 34C I couldn’t help but daydream about them in class. I finally got up the nerve to ask her out our junior year, and after we graduated, we both went to the same school.
This particular school didn’t really have that great of a dorm selection so we decided to find a place to share off-campus. It was a college town so it was pretty easy to find a “decent” place to live (and I use that term liberally). It was basically a pit, but since the rent was cheaper than anywhere else, and it was close to campus, we decided to scoop it up. The only problem was that we couldn’t make payment by ourselves, so we posted an ad for a roommate on a couple of bulletin boards.
We heard back from a couple of real psychopaths (and were frankly giving up hope of ever finding a decent roomie), when we got a call from Kit. She seemed pretty down to earth and quiet, so we decided on a trial run of two months to see how we all fit together. She was an easy sell for me since she was freaking gorgeous! She was a little shorter than Amanda--about 5’ 4”, but Kit was a little more athletic looking. She was actually quite petite in every way except her breasts which, much to my delight, seemed almost disproportionate at a healthy D cup.
So we moved Kit in and set to work getting used to life at school. As time went by we realized that kit was the perfect roommate. She got along great with us and even shared a couple classes with me, so we frequently shared rides to class and around town. Before midterms, we had clicked into a pretty good friendship. However, that is when things started to get out of control.

erjams
01-09-2008, 09:08 PM
We all had to pick up jobs to cover the cost of the apartment, and life in general. I worked at the School Cafeteria during my open hours in the middle of the day as well as in the early evenings. Amanda picked up a job as a waitress/bartender at the local VFW, which because of her great breasts, helped her earn about twice as much as me. It also meant that she was gone most evenings, especially on the weekends. One day I was just heading in to work when I realized that I had made an interview with the manger of the local steak house.
I called in sick and headed back to the apartment to clean up a bit. I flew in the door, and grabbed a towel so fast I didn’t even have a chance to register what that sound was before I threw open the bathroom door to see Kit in the shower. She was facing the nozzle and evidently didn’t notice my entrance. She was washing her hair and so her eyes had been closed as the water cascaded down the small of her back before reaching the finest ass I had ever laid eyes on. I panicked and froze. Immediately at attention, I stared as she rinsed the shampoo out of her hair and opened her eyes to see me standing there.
Several things happened at once: she screamed and asked me how long I had been spying on her, I regained control of my body and let myself out, and I immediately realized I had to make her mine. After she finished up I apologized through the door, and explained what had happened as she puttered around on the other side of the door. She opened the door and walked out completely naked, much to my surprise. I asked her what she was doing to which she nonchalantly replied saying I had just seen it all anyway. As I stared after her she noticed and commented on how I didn’t seem to mind seeing it again either. But I suddenly froze with terror when she reached her room and turned facing me saying that she was already planning something to get me back. Then she shut the door leaving me terrified as to what she meant.

Now I have always been pretty free with my body; for as long as I can remember have been more comfortable naked than not, but that off-hand comment instantly made me very uncomfortable and more naked than I ever had before (despite my still being clothed).

molten man
01-09-2008, 09:51 PM
Nice story!! KEpp it going!! Pretty good for a first timer