PDA

View Full Version : Any Dare Posted Here, I Will Do

Smile Guy
11-29-2006, 01:17 PM
Hi, Smile Guy here and I'm willing to do any dares that are posted here. In fact, I HAVE to do them! (As long as they don't endanger my life, etc!) I may be able to supply pictures for some of them so ask via PM if you want some! Wish me luck and give me some dares!

baca diablo
11-29-2006, 04:20 PM
ok wat do u mean have to do the dares. oh and for the next 2 days any time u got to go act normal but go. in your bed in your pants where ever u r and if u r questioned act like a baby and ask for a change. if no one does then well i leave it to u. u just can't dispose of the new contess of your pants

cyrano69
11-29-2006, 09:01 PM
here you go
- be naked in front of a female friend other than your girlfriend)
- have a wank in front of a friend (male or female)
- spend one afternoon (noon to 6pm) with a banana (small'ish) up your ass while going about your usual business
- when it rains, run around your back garden naked and roll yourself in the grass

Good Luck

x_n_x
11-30-2006, 09:25 AM
Go to the shop for 2 hours every person you see you must strip in front of them u can where your cloths inbetween if u want

sweatyfeet
11-30-2006, 10:33 AM
Take your shoes and socks off and cover your bare feet in custard (or something just as messy)

Your feet must be in contact with the substance for 30 mins. After this period, you may lick it off.

Pics would be appreciated! (via PM) ;)

Enjoy!