PDA

View Full Version : 22 m need dares , home alone for 5 days , ll post photos for proof

sissypet
04-30-2011, 08:31 PM
I am 22 y old guy , am looking for dares , I ll be home alone for 5 days :) , I am in to anal xdress humilation degradation anal play bdsm some messy ,
Limits : are public blood xtreme pain brown shower
Toys: tape , ass plug , dildo , female clothes , high heels , stockin , cloth pins , robes , ice cubes and home stuff
Msn: [email protected]

And I ll do all dares and ll post image here to proof dares and write my feeling doing it

sissypet
04-30-2011, 11:06 PM
still looking for dares , i feel so horny and cant w8 for dares , comon...

Id.
05-01-2011, 12:57 AM
For the remainder of your days home alone you must:

- Eat and drink like a dog. Put all of your food and beverages into bowls and get on all fours to eat/drink them. Every meal, every snack.

- You will not wear male clothing at all while at home. You must wear only the female clothes you have. You will wear panties, bra, stockings, and dress/skirt/blouse/whatever you have all day as long as you are at home. If you leave the house, you must wear female underwear or no underwear. You must sleep in female underwear each night.

- Spend at least one hour per day wearing the heels. If you have a private back yard or patio or something, spend at least 15 minutes of that hour each day walking around out there with only heels, stockings, the ass plug inserted, and wearing panties+bra (no dress or other clothes). Meanwhile, bring the dildo with you and suck on it while walking around out there. If you can't do this outside privately, do it inside.

- You may not stroke yourself during the days alone. You can only achive orgasm using the butt plug or rubbing the dildo against your dick. I hope for your sake the dildo vibrates. If it does not, too bad. You can only use the butt plug or dildo by inserting or massaging yourself to cum. No stroking, no humping, no other touching (except hygiene, etc.).

- Write "Id's B***h" across your torso and take a picture of yourself wearing a different set of panties/bras each day you are alone. You do not have to post or send the pics, but they are to be your computer desktop background for the rest of the day each day. (I censored the letters above but you know what they should be).

Those should keep you a little busy, and hopefully denied and frustrated too.

sissypet
05-01-2011, 01:21 AM
ok i ll start doing that now !! do you need photo for proof !! also any other dares are welcome am hungry for dares !!

sissypet
05-02-2011, 08:16 AM
I wear female clothes and i eat like a bitch yesterday and i wear high heel and walk inside home while my ass plug is inserted inside my ass , but the most humilated was when i put the food in bowl and i wat like a dog and half of the dildo slide from my ass .. Needing more daares !!!

sissypet
05-04-2011, 04:41 AM
anymore dares ??