PDA

View Full Version : advice please

lordbob
04-30-2011, 05:59 PM
i am a 15 year old male however i am transsexual and it basicly means i want to be a girl. any advice ?

nellybell
05-01-2011, 11:47 PM
I'm not exactly sure what advise you're looking for. You seem to have things at least superficially figured out, which I suppose is what you want? If it is what will make you happy with your life then do it? Research maybe? No one can be much help if you don't state what you need advice on :p

Pet Phoenix
06-06-2011, 04:03 PM
Bit like nelly said, Heh it can be a very broad topic. I have a transsexual friend who really hates his male body, definitley feels it's just a case of he was born into the wrong container.. he is a female.. just stuck in the wrong body. He is currently living under a father he wouldn't dare tell but keeps a draw full of feminine underwear, sleeps in a silk nightie every night and has a couple of assorted outfits such as the iconoc japanese schoolgirl look and infamous french maid ;) heh. As soon as he's out of the house he knows he wants to start a course of - i forget the terminology - hormones and then go for the full sex change op etc etc, the sooner the better, he really doesn't like being stuck in his body. It was a really hard concept for me to come around to, and i still don't think i understand what it must be like completley. and i'm generally kinda more open minded than most, hell i'd love to be female for a bit, a day, week, or month.. but to feel that i wasn't meant to be male is something else <.<

I understand that it can be a very hard position to come from though, my friend had two others who committed suicide beacauce of how they felt about it, about how they'd been given the wrong lot in life, how they should have been female and how there was just no one they felt they could tell. He has found acceptance by hanging out with furries interestingly enough, (of which i proudly proclaim myself to be ;) ) We meet in the city one Saturday every month. He can freely talk to everyone about it and once he'd requested it of them everyone refers to him as her... <.< as well.. i should have been refering to her all throughout this post really, my apologies. Heh, but yea, there are a couple of them who meet up at the furmeets, i mean half of the rest of us want to be animals of various gender so it's hardly a leap :P

I think find at least someone who can accept your decision is important to stay sane over it, you need someone you can talk to about it, share things with, if you don't already have someone already. I think that would probably be my number one piece of advice :)

lordbob
06-08-2011, 04:50 PM
Thanks pet phonix I apprecaite the advice. Soon I will go onto hormones and then the full sex change. I let fromo know and we chated about It some. It quite helped.

A side not transsexual also means transgender.