PDA

View Full Version : Need punishment suggestions

mav34
04-30-2011, 01:52 PM
I am a male with a female roomate who is also my best friend. Last week our landlord came by and had to come in while we weren't there. She left us a letter saying our lease renewal was in jeopardy because the house was such a mess. Since the mess is mostly mine, my roomate said to expect a harsh punishment. She is so mad however that she doesn't even want to talk to me let alone handle coming up with the punishment. I have the house mostly clean now, but she said I have to do any and all punishment ideas posted on here for a week as a reminder not to let it happen again. She has final veto rights, but I imagine I will have to do anything within reason so fire away.

Wasn't_Me
04-30-2011, 02:32 PM
Well, use some imagination here. But you are to clean up the house everyday for the week. And you are to do it in something embarrasing or painful. So your balls tied or nipple clamps on. Or nude or in a dress. You can decide this part :)
Then you are to stay that way until everything is clean!
If you need some extra motivation spank yourself with a wooden spoon for each minute you clean/

Bubuk
04-30-2011, 02:34 PM
1) You may not dress yourself, get shower without her help (if she want not help she may watch). She may postpone your requests for 30 minutes.
2) You may not touch your penis without her watching when you are in home. Also you may not masturbate outdoor.

mav34
05-01-2011, 11:31 AM
Thanks for the ideas. My roomate liked them and started me out with a combination of the first two today. I had to stand in front of her and strip naked, then she made me put on a pair of her silk panties and clean the kitchen. I wasn't allowed to throw any of the old stuff in the fridge away . I had to handwash everything. It took over an hour , so when I got done she made me spank myself 100 times with the wooden spoon while she watched.

Id.
05-01-2011, 06:10 PM
Let's just say you are not allowed to wear clothes in the house for the remainder of your punishment week. So as soon as you get home, remove all clothing and stay that way until you leave again, unless some guests are expected or something. When you go out or absolutely need to be clothed at home you still need her permission, and her help or her watching while you dress like the other poster said.

Also, when you get home or when she gets home every day you must kiss each of her feet 10 times. You will also give her a 5 minute foot massage and a 5 minute back massage every single day at a time she chooses.

Finally you need some pain. Once a day for the rest of the week she gets a free hit to your balls. The hits must be backhanded slaps so they're not too severe. You will have your eyes closed and hands behind your back so you don't know it's coming, and she may order you to wear whatever underwear/panties/shorts/etc. she wants to avoid dirtying her hands with your naked nuts.

I hope for your sake she vetoes the last one:)

mav34
05-01-2011, 10:15 PM
Thanks for the continued suggestions. Needless to say, I will be naked at home the rest of the week. She also loved the massage idea. Thankfully not so much on the nut slap. She gave it a try, but it was more like a tap.

mav34
05-02-2011, 02:58 PM
Well my roommate is really getting into my punishment now that her house is getting super clean as a result. She has now told me I have to give daily updates on here. Last night, after spending the evening completely naked I ask if I could masturbate before bed. She told I could , but that I had to get down on all fours and let her watch. Didn't seem like a bad deal at first, but it was actually very humiliating. She threatened to make me lick it of the floor, but felt bad for and didn't( thankfully) Today when I got home I had to strip down and since she is still at work, send her a pictures as proof. Before she gets home I have to have the bathroom completely done. Her one demand was that I scrub the floor on my hands and knees with a picture as proof.

Id.
05-02-2011, 03:27 PM
I love your new avatar, and the updates, keep them coming.:)

mav34
05-03-2011, 02:19 PM
Here's an update on my punishment. I stripped naked and did my cleaning for the day when I got home yesterday like I was supposed to. However I had to leave before my roommate got home from work. I asked permission to take a shower without her watching and she said that was ok, but when I got home she asked me if I had touched my penis in the shower. I had thought it was ok to wash myself. She corrected me that they were separate punishments and I had only been given permission to get out of one. She reminded me this was a punishment and not supposed to be easy. So....I have to ask for suggestions for extra punishment for tonight and tomorrow . I was instructed to remind everyone how embarrassed she was to get that letter from the landlord and to make sure I was equally embarrassed.

Id.
05-03-2011, 02:57 PM
You have a cruel, vindictive roommate...........I love it:)

Right before you go to bed, drink a bottle of soda or something and get in bed. You cannot get out of bed even if (read when) you wet the bed. You should probably pad the bed with enough towels to save your mattress and sheets.

Speaking of peeing, does she watch while you do that since you usually have to touch your penis?

This one is similar to something given to wildeun last night - At dinner tonight or tomorrow, you must serve her food on your naked body before her. Climb up on the kitchen table, assuming it's sturdy, then spread eagle and place the plates on your torso before her. Meanwhile, have her blind fold you and give you some ear plugs or head phones so you can neither see nor hear for about 20 minutes or so while she eats. You won't know if she's staring or laughing at you, and if you get excited you will have no idea what her reaction is.

Have you tried reproducing the scene in your avatar?

One night she should also have you sleep nude on the floor at the foot of her bed, like a little doggie. She may also require you to eat and drink from bowls on the floor.

Finally, wear her silk panties during the day under your clothes. No one will see, but you'll be aware of it the whole time.

mav34
05-03-2011, 03:59 PM
You have a cruel, vindictive roommate...........I love it:)

Right before you go to bed, drink a bottle of soda or something and get in bed. You cannot get out of bed even if (read when) you wet the bed. You should probably pad the bed with enough towels to save your mattress and sheets.

Speaking of peeing, does she watch while you do that since you usually have to touch your penis?

This one is similar to something given to wildeun last night - At dinner tonight or tomorrow, you must serve her food on your naked body before her. Climb up on the kitchen table, assuming it's sturdy, then spread eagle and place the plates on your torso before her. Meanwhile, have her blind fold you and give you some ear plugs or head phones so you can neither see nor hear for about 20 minutes or so while she eats. You won't know if she's staring or laughing at you, and if you get excited you will have no idea what her reaction is.

Have you tried reproducing the scene in your avatar?

One night she should also have you sleep nude on the floor at the foot of her bed, like a little doggie. She may also require you to eat and drink from bowls on the floor.

Finally, wear her silk panties during the day under your clothes. No one will see, but you'll be aware of it the whole time.

Yes, she watches me pee. Our bathroom door is in the middle of our living room where we spend most of our time. She requires me to leave the door open every time I go. I assume the other question was about me with my roommate and the short answer is yes. My roommate and I have lived together for several years now but only dated a few months the first year. While we dated we enjoyed a nice switch relationship. Since we broke up she explained it wasn't really her thing. She was only into as much as she was because I was. However she will still will punish me occasionally when I need it. The last time I was spanked by her was over a year ago. I got behind on my half of several bills. She took me to park in the middle of the night and made me strip . She had me put both hands on a tree and spanked me hard with my belt . When she finished, she wrote on my back with marker "This is my punishment" . Then she took a picture of me against the tree. When we got home, she printed the picture and tacked it to the wall over the unpaid bills and told me it didn't come down until the bills were paid.

mav34
05-09-2011, 02:43 PM
I know I haven't updated my week of punishment in a few days. To be honest , I haven't really done much since asking for extra punishment for slacking. We had family come stay through the weekend so staying naked and such wasn't an option. My roommate confronted me today ,however , about at least not finishing the cleaning within the week. She has decided to make me keep doing the punishments suggested on here until the house is COMPLETELY clean.

Of note, she wouldn't let me do the last couple of ideas. She thought eating off of my naked body was too close to sexual interaction for her comfort(although I did have to serve her dinner naked instead), and peeing in bed was a little too gross and messy.

She wants more punishment and humiliation ideas. She told me the longer I take the more I have to do.

Busty
05-09-2011, 11:21 PM
Well since you are taking your time, some time in the corner to help with time management. Which will also help you in keeping the place clean.

Ok since you are going to the corner you will need the following items:
6 sided dice
Ice
Adult diaper (walmart sells them)
2 liters of water

1 Put on the diaper and only a Tshirt
2 Once dressed go stand in the corner. Whilst you are there you are to start drinking the water (1 glass every 10 minutes
3 Every 15 minutes you are to roll a dice and multiply the number by 4. This number will be the number of spanks you are to get. Roll the dice again for the item to be used 1)wooden spoon 2)leather belt 3)hair brush 4)bare hand 5)plastic spoon 6)hard sole shoe. To revive your spanking you must stay standing but bend forward to touch toes. You are to continue this until you pee
4 As soon as you pee you must play this dice dare as a single player
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72169
As a chance for your housemate to add more of a challenge she can also roll a dice ( multiply this by 3 ) an add the the number of times you rolled to edge.
5 Finally your time in the corner will be complete once she says you may take the diaper off

For your edging you are not allowed skin to skin contact.
Failure to complete any part of this will mean you are to start from the start again.

mav34
05-10-2011, 01:55 PM
Well since you are taking your time, some time in the corner to help with time management. Which will also help you in keeping the place clean.

Ok since you are going to the corner you will need the following items:
6 sided dice
Ice
Adult diaper (walmart sells them)
2 liters of water

1 Put on the diaper and only a Tshirt
2 Once dressed go stand in the corner. Whilst you are there you are to start drinking the water (1 glass every 10 minutes
3 Every 15 minutes you are to roll a dice and multiply the number by 4. This number will be the number of spanks you are to get. Roll the dice again for the item to be used 1)wooden spoon 2)leather belt 3)hair brush 4)bare hand 5)plastic spoon 6)hard sole shoe. To revive your spanking you must stay standing but bend forward to touch toes. You are to continue this until you pee
4 As soon as you pee you must play this dice dare as a single player
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72169
As a chance for your housemate to add more of a challenge she can also roll a dice ( multiply this by 3 ) an add the the number of times you rolled to edge.
5 Finally your time in the corner will be complete once she says you may take the diaper off

For your edging you are not allowed skin to skin contact.
Failure to complete any part of this will mean you are to start from the start again.

Wow,this is kind of tough, but I deserve it so it will be done right now. We changed it up a little to make sure I got cleaning done today. It is at least two hours before she gets home from work. I have to clean for ten minutes then drink my water then stand in the corner ten minutes then repeat until she gets home. Oh, and I have to keep a running tab of my spanks until she gets here and gives them to me all at once. Hopefully she won't have to work late today!

mav34
05-10-2011, 06:29 PM
Well I did the diaper punishment tonight. Have to admit it was pretty tough. That was about the most embarrassed I have been in a long time even though I was alone most of the time. I think I was red in the face when she finally told me I could take off my sagging diaper and take a shower. I did everything except the spanks. My roommate was tired when she got home and didn't feel like doing it. If I need to do an additional punishment I will.

I got a lot done today, but still have at least another day left if anyone else wants to give me something for tomorrow.

Busty
05-10-2011, 07:15 PM
Well I did the diaper punishment tonight. Have to admit it was pretty tough. That was about the most embarrassed I have been in a long time even though I was alone most of the time. I think I was red in the face when she finally told me I could take off my sagging diaper and take a shower. I did everything except the spanks. My roommate was tired when she got home and didn't feel like doing it. If I need to do an additional punishment I will.

I got a lot done today, but still have at least another day left if anyone else wants to give me something for tomorrow.

I think the last sentence in that dare says it all.

Busty
05-10-2011, 07:34 PM
Wear a diaper to bed tonight. You are to drink 1.5 liters of water before you go to bed. Once in bed edge 6 times then go to sleep. If you need to pee during the night pee in the diaper and you must pee before you get out of bed in the morning. When you get up you are to clean the breakfast dishes and vacuum, once this is done you are to cum in the diaper and then ask you house mate if you may take it off or if you are to change into a dry one. Tomorrow night redo the cornertime since you didn't complete all of it.

You should also put some photos of your punishments in an album on here (leave your face out or blur it)

mav34
05-10-2011, 08:17 PM
It is done. I put on the diaper and am headed to bed now. ( since I leave for work early and have extra do in the morning).