PDA

View Full Version : Horny slut looking for punishments...

lovepain
04-29-2011, 06:34 PM
Hey everyone. I disobey my master again and he's asked me to come on here and ask for some punishments. Be as mean as you'd like, I enjoy pain and my master loves seeing me in pain.

What I did
I was told not to cum for a week and did everyday. I also let someone eat me out.
I missed a planned meeting with my master... twice
And I got caught lying

My master says: this dirty slut should be panifuly punished and will complete anything that i approve of. she is also an ass virgin and that should be used against her. strech her out!

Please punish me harshly as I have failed my master and I feel very very bad.

Bubuk
04-30-2011, 02:56 AM
You should train your ass.
For holding x fingers in your ass you will get x*x points for each minute.
You should get 600 points.
Every day until dare completion you must stand in corner for 30 minutes and you will get minus 100 points for each cum until dare comletion.
Your master may also adjust parameters.

Peekaboo
04-30-2011, 05:02 AM
For the next week you are to have a banana in your arse all the time except when you need a poo. At the end of the week you must peel and eat the banana.

cndainswtpnts
04-30-2011, 06:26 AM
Hey everyone. I disobey my master again and he's asked me to come on here and ask for some punishments. Be as mean as you'd like, I enjoy pain and my master loves seeing me in pain.

What I did
I was told not to cum for a week and did everyday. I also let someone eat me out.
I missed a planned meeting with my master... twice
And I got caught lying

My master says: this dirty slut should be panifuly punished and will complete anything that i approve of. she is also an ass virgin and that should be used against her. strech her out!

Please punish me harshly as I have failed my master and I feel very very bad.

I dare you starting now to wear only sweatpants for pants but you must be commando the entire time, no underwear what's so ever, no panties, thongs or anything. Then you must edge to orgasm a minimum of three times, but you cannot orgasm till before you go to bed. Now when your edging you can not make any direct contact with your pussy, you can only rubb and touch your pussy from the outside of your sweats, rubbing through the material of them. Now 3 edges is a minimum, you can edge as many more times as you would like, you just cannot orgasim till before bed. Then you must wear your sweats to bed, then continue this dare through tomorrow.
The entire time you are doing this dare you must have X amount of pantys stufed in your pussy, enough to feel full and start to get uncomfortable. You must have an object in your ass, you decide what that is. Report all details after edges and after orgasm. Do you accept the dare? :)

sleathered
05-01-2011, 10:52 PM
1) wear a short skirt with no underware or bra for a day.
2)Wear a slave colar,and tightly laced corset,for a day.
3)drink your masters piss off the floor.
4) kiss your masters feet in public.
5)Get on a bus wearing only your overcoat stockings and panties.tease yoursrlf until wet .Remove your panties during the journey and leave them on the bus
Have fun