PDA

View Full Version : I've been a naughty boy :(

darejunky
04-28-2011, 04:41 PM
I forgot to turn up to a planned session and so my master has told me to post on here for punishments. I have to do them all unless they are dangerous or illegal.

Equipment I have: one rabbit dildo, one normal dildo, clothespegs, younger sisters/ mums underwear, anything that would be in a normal house.

I am a 16 year old boy, please punish me.

edward
04-28-2011, 06:24 PM
For being a naughty boy get yourself a marker pen/shapie and write on every bit of uour body from head to toe "I am a naughty boy" take a pic and use it as your pc screen saver for at least 1 month

Slayerlola
04-28-2011, 06:38 PM
Naughty boys should get spanked, 150 times each cheek. Your bottom must be showing so your punisher mys pull your pants down and pull your undies up.

darejunky
04-29-2011, 05:00 PM
For being a naughty boy get yourself a marker pen/shapie and write on every bit of uour body from head to toe "I am a naughty boy" take a pic and use it as your pc screen saver for at least 1 month

I did your punishment. I even wrote it on my forehead in permanent marker and my master has told me not to deliberately wash it. I had to tell my family someone at school did it but I doubt they believe me. I'm off for the weekend but going out next week will be hard :(

darejunky
04-29-2011, 05:01 PM
Naughty boys should get spanked, 150 times each cheek. Your bottom must be showing so your punisher mys pull your pants down and pull your undies up.

Do you mean pull undies up as in a wedgie to show ass? Also I'm alone so can I spank myself?

darejunky
04-29-2011, 05:01 PM
Master says I need at least 5 more so please make me do anything...

lovemewedgies
04-29-2011, 05:20 PM
Master says I need at least 5 more so please make me do anything...

you have to b in a shoulder wedgie for an entire week and before you go to bed u have to spank urself 350 times on each cheek and then when u wake up u have to do 15 jumping jacks with the wedgie in and then u have to try and find a way to give ur ass rope burn

darejunky
04-30-2011, 03:40 AM
you have to b in a shoulder wedgie for an entire week and before you go to bed u have to spank urself 350 times on each cheek and then when u wake up u have to do 15 jumping jacks with the wedgie in and then u have to try and find a way to give ur ass rope burn

What underwear should I use for the wedgie? And can/do I take it out for toilet/shower etc?

Punisher37
04-30-2011, 02:10 PM
1. Wear your mums underwear
2. Write out 100 times 'I am a naughty boy' wearing only underwear with a clothes peg on each nipple.

darejunky
04-30-2011, 04:53 PM
1. Wear your mums underwear
2. Write out 100 times 'I am a naughty boy' wearing only underwear with a clothes peg on each nipple.

I'm wearing it.. how long for etc?
And done, my nipples have a massive dent in them now :(

lovemewedgies
04-30-2011, 09:42 PM
What underwear should I use for the wedgie? And can/do I take it out for toilet/shower etc?

U should use a thong or briefs/tightywhities and nope u cant

MountainMan1
04-30-2011, 09:48 PM
Fuck your ass as fast and deep as possible with the normal dildo for 10 minuites then put clothspins on your nipples and 5 on your balls. Give yourself 500 spankings on each cheek with a fly swatter and after each spank say i'm a naughty boy and beg for more. Then put 5 more clips on your balls and cover them and your nipples with toothpaste. Lube you dildo with toothpaste and put it in your ass. Don't take off the clips of take out the didldo unto the burning goes away. Then you are done.

Pee yourself in a pair of panties and you can't take them off for 2 weeks. You must shower in them, pee in them, poop in them, cum in them, you can only take them off if your master says.

Id.
04-30-2011, 10:59 PM
You must live a life of denial for the next week.
So,
- no video games
- no television
- no internet (except as needed for school/work, as needed to communicate with your master, and GetDare)
- no cell phone use (except for basic logistics, eg mom come pick me up, and obviously emergencies)
- no fast food, candy, desserts, or sodas
- no caffiene
- no clothes while sleeping
- no sleeping on the bed, use pillows and blankets but sleep on the floor
- finally, no standing to pee, you must always sit like a girl, even at school, etc.

Better make your sessions in the future, slave. Good luck!

Edit -
I'm sorry for being a safety dork, but I think some of these above should be moderated for being unhealthy if not dangerous. Rope burn and shoulder wedgie for 2 weeks? How do you even do that? Leaving dildo and clothes pins on for, what, hours until the burn goes away? Seems extreme to me, use your own judgment.

darejunky
05-01-2011, 03:16 AM
U should use a thong or briefs/tightywhities and nope u cant

Master says I can take it out twice in the week for a pooh but otherwise I have to keep it in. I'll do this punishment last.

darejunky
05-01-2011, 03:21 AM
Fuck your ass as fast and deep as possible with the normal dildo for 10 minuites then put clothspins on your nipples and 5 on your balls. Give yourself 500 spankings on each cheek with a fly swatter and after each spank say i'm a naughty boy and beg for more. Then put 5 more clips on your balls and cover them and your nipples with toothpaste. Lube you dildo with toothpaste and put it in your ass. Don't take off the clips of take out the didldo unto the burning goes away. Then you are done.

Pee yourself in a pair of panties and you can't take them off for 2 weeks. You must shower in them, pee in them, poop in them, cum in them, you can only take them off if your master says.

I did the first one. Fucking my ass was pleasurable but then it immediately hurt with the spankings. It's now really red. I'd never put that many clothespegs on before so it hurt like hell, and the toothpaste made it worse. I stopped after an hour because my master said to for safety.

Will do the second one in a couple of weeks.

darejunky
05-01-2011, 03:29 AM
Thanks ID. My master Is modifying those he deems to be unsafe, but cheers :) I'm starting your punishment now, it is gonna be very hard :/

Punisher37
05-01-2011, 06:47 AM
1 week, unless your master wants to change it to facilitate any better ideas that come up.

darejunky
05-02-2011, 08:04 AM
1 week, unless your master wants to change it to facilitate any better ideas that come up.

Once again, I'll do the long ones after all the other punishments.

Anything else from people?