PDA

View Full Version : Online or semi public punishments for slut who let her inbox fill up

salsabug
04-28-2011, 02:12 PM
Should I be punished for
missing six messages as my inbox was full? If so, how?

Bubuk
04-30-2011, 02:45 PM
1) Remove bra.
2) Roll dice. If you get 6-6 goto 5, otherwise goto 3
3) Rub your nipples for 30 seconds.
4) Goto 2, but not earlier than in 15 minutes. If you hold finger in ass not earlier than 5 minutes.
5) You may dress up bra
6) Dare completed.
---------------------
You must go pantyless until you cum in xx:00 where xx - is number of hours, 00 - number of minutes.

Addition:
You should be at car/office toilet or being watched by webcam while doing dare.

Why Not
04-30-2011, 05:52 PM
yes strip and type a message with your tits and for ever missed letter slap your tit then spent the day naked and no panties at work for a week.

DMoe
04-30-2011, 06:22 PM
For a week you will do the following:

1)only be allowed to wear skirts as short as allowed at work, high heels, tops cut low enough to show a little breast ... oh and no panties, stalkings or pantyhose.

2) Each day you will add a picture of kinktalk modeling what you are wearing to work that day. Make sure it goes from head to toe.

3) Get completely naked when you go to the bathroom.

4) Masturbate to orgasm every day at work ... oh yeah, not in the bathroom either!

5) Only allow your bare butt to come in contact with the chair when you sit down, this means you'll have to hike up your skirt when you sit.

6) If you are married to something with him sexually that you have always said no to before but you know he wants ... same goes for a boyfriend.

7) If you have neither a husband or boyfriend to complete #6 with hook up with a complete stranger.

8) Report back here daily on how everything went.

partymouse
04-30-2011, 06:38 PM
spank yourself 100 times for each message that you missed

salsabug
05-03-2011, 07:08 AM
yes strip and type a message with your tits and for ever missed letter slap your tit then spent the day naked and no panties at work for a week.

what message would you like me to try and type?