PDA

View Full Version : Human doll for 2 hours

Pupwhore
04-26-2011, 05:41 PM
As part of my punishment for being such a dirty little cunt I am being made into a human fuck doll for 2 hours. I have no likes and no limits at all for these 2 hours. This time will begin promptly at 4 pm till 6pm tomorrow afternoon. I have access to a car and any household items. Think of me as a plastic fuck doll that you buy from spencers. I will HAVE to do everything posted that is not harmful or illegal. My master will be supervising everything.
The only thing I ask is that you do not involve family, but I can only ask.

Thank you for your punishments

The_Real
04-26-2011, 05:56 PM
Okay lets see,
I have 2 Variants of the same dare for you. Its a SPANKING dare. It would be preffered that your master does this to you, if he cant you can self spank yourself.

-Start of by letting your master handspank you 50 times.
-Now your master should spank you 75 times with a hairbrush
-Now your master should spank you 100 times with a belt
-Now your Master should spank you with an implement of YOUR CHOICE 100 times
- Now your master should spank you with an implement of HIS choice 100 times.

For the finale fig you anus and pussy. (FIGGING IS INSERTING A PIECE OF GINGER) Keep it in for 15 mins

If your master cant do this to you consider it like a self spanking dare.

Let me know how it goes

thefunman
04-26-2011, 06:09 PM
Drive to the park naked and walk away from the car and edge then go back to the car. If you can't do this than go to a car wash or a drive thru naked. Have fun.

Peekaboo
04-26-2011, 11:18 PM
Drive to some woods that are popular, find somewhere just off the path and tie yourself naked and gagged to a tree. Remain there for 30 minutes. As you won't have a timer you'll have to guess. If you are more than 2 minutes out you have to walk back to the car naked and can't put on any clothes until the 2 hours is up.

(It would be safer if your master is nearby in the woods in case he needs to stop something too dangerous happening to you.)

Omni314
04-27-2011, 04:48 PM
for anytime of this 2 hours that isn't taken up by other dares, you must hold your best vibrator against your clit, or inside you whatever you like most, and not cum

Slayerlola
04-28-2011, 06:49 PM
You must go for a mile jog around your neighborhood naked.

Neaugust
04-30-2011, 07:31 PM
Have your Master write something humiliating (of his choosing) on your forehead and send you out to the store. While there, offer three random men a blow job.

timetoshine
05-02-2011, 06:14 PM
Did you do this punishment? If so, please post the results. im sure everyone wants to hear.

Meline Xie
05-02-2011, 06:54 PM
darn! I missed this. so sad

rocketpower1212
05-02-2011, 08:13 PM
how did it go????

Pupwhore
05-03-2011, 02:44 PM
Okay lets see,
I have 2 Variants of the same dare for you. Its a SPANKING dare. It would be preffered that your master does this to you, if he cant you can self spank yourself.

-Start of by letting your master handspank you 50 times.
-Now your master should spank you 75 times with a hairbrush
-Now your master should spank you 100 times with a belt
-Now your Master should spank you with an implement of YOUR CHOICE 100 times
- Now your master should spank you with an implement of HIS choice 100 times.

For the finale fig you anus and pussy. (FIGGING IS INSERTING A PIECE OF GINGER) Keep it in for 15 mins

If your master cant do this to you consider it like a self spanking dare.

Let me know how it goes

I didn't enjoy this punishment at all :/ I hate being spanked. My master decided to spanking me himself. He made me strip naked and lay across his lap and he spanked me as you indicated. The item that I chose was a rubber dildo just to make things a little interesting and pleasurable for myself. The item that my master chose was a ping bong paddle. It didn't feel good at all.
We didn't have any ginger so my master used icy hot instead. He rubbed it all over my pussy and he made me finger myself with it rubber all over my fingers and he made me do the same to my ass. It burned really bad. He made me keep it on until I made him cum by giving him oral.

Pupwhore
05-03-2011, 02:45 PM
Drive to the park naked and walk away from the car and edge then go back to the car. If you can't do this than go to a car wash or a drive thru naked. Have fun.

I chose to go to a car wash naked because it was less risky. I don't think I was seen because it was a machine washer. I got really horny while doing it though.

Pupwhore
05-03-2011, 02:50 PM
Drive to some woods that are popular, find somewhere just off the path and tie yourself naked and gagged to a tree. Remain there for 30 minutes. As you won't have a timer you'll have to guess. If you are more than 2 minutes out you have to walk back to the car naked and can't put on any clothes until the 2 hours is up.

(It would be safer if your master is nearby in the woods in case he needs to stop something too dangerous happening to you.)

My master brought me to this nature trail by his house and tied me up to a tree with my panties in my mouth. He then walked away and sat at a nearby bench and told me to yell for him when I thought the 30 minutes was up. A girl with her dog did walk by and see me but she just stared and laughed a little. It was very embarrassing. I yelled for my master after what I thought was 30 minutes but it was actually 38 minutes so i had to walk back to the car naked :/ and I was spotted by about 5 different people. They all just stared and gave me really nasty looks.

Pupwhore
05-03-2011, 02:52 PM
for anytime of this 2 hours that isn't taken up by other dares, you must hold your best vibrator against your clit, or inside you whatever you like most, and not cum

I taped my favorite vibrator in my pussy since I wasn't able to wear clothes for the 2 hours. It was extremely hard not to come with my master teasing me the whole time.

Pupwhore
05-03-2011, 02:53 PM
Have your Master write something humiliating (of his choosing) on your forehead and send you out to the store. While there, offer three random men a blow job.

My master wrote "I'm a Nasty cum bucket" on my forehead and sent me to Wal mart. The most crowded store around us. I offered 3 men a blow job but they all just looked at me like I was crazy and walked away.

Pupwhore
05-03-2011, 02:55 PM
You must go for a mile jog around your neighborhood naked.

This was a very interesting and hot dare. I ran around my neighborhood with my titties freely bouncing up and down and the breeze felt so good on my wet pussy. I kept wanting to stop and masterbate but my master was watching me. I did this date while it was dark so I hope I wasn't spotted.