PDA

View Full Version : Payback for a slut who can't follow directions

Sarabee
04-26-2011, 02:52 PM
My master is upset with me because I took clothespins off my nipples and a marker out of my ass without permission. He sent me here to request a punishment. Master will of course approve of the dares before I try them, but I will report back. He wants me to complete three punishments, or more if I fail to follow directions again.

Master wanted me to mention that I have a virgin ass and that anything to stretch my asshole would be a good reminder that I should always listen to my Master, but he wants a punishment to be an appropriate consequence for both of my wrongs.

He also wanted me to say: Don't be afraid of pushing this dirty slut to the edge of her limits.

I feel terrible for not pleasing my master and obeying Him. I eagerly await your responses so that I can hopefully make it up to Him.

Limits: Blood, permanent, illegal, pee, scat, family, extreme pain

Peekaboo
04-26-2011, 02:56 PM
Spend the next 24 hours with no underwear and a banana or cucumber in your arse. It cannot be removed at all, no playing with your pussy is permitted either.

If you have to wear any clothes then wear a skirt or dress.

Sarabee
04-27-2011, 06:43 PM
"Spend the next 24 hours with no underwear and a banana or cucumber in your arse. It cannot be removed at all, no playing with your pussy is permitted either."

My master modified it so that I had to keep it in while at school--no underwear just jeans. The hardest part was getting the cucumber to fit because it was certainly the biggest thing I'd ever put up my ass. It was also embarrassing to have to change in the locker room, fortunately I don't think any of my classmates saw. It was also hard not to play with my pussy, thank goodness the twenty four hours is up and Master gave me permission to cum. Thank you for your punishment.