PDA

View Full Version : I've been a bad, bad slave

maki
04-26-2011, 12:50 PM
I recently turned off my cam without permission and my Mistress has decided to punish me for it. I failed to complete the punishment she set out for me because I was awkward, so she has decided to let you good folk decide what to do with me. She will select an appropriate punishment from any replies given.

My limits are blood, needles, permanent marks, scat, and anything illegal.

I am also obliged to tell you that I am completely out of plastic bags. :(

jamness
04-26-2011, 03:02 PM
In my opinion if your mistress can't punish you herself then you should get a new one because she obviously doesn't care about you.

maki
04-26-2011, 03:32 PM
In my opinion if your mistress can't punish you herself then you should get a new one because she obviously doesn't care about you.

That's not exactly very constructive.
How you've come to the conclusion that she doesn't care about me because she's (on this single occasion) looked for input or ideas from the community is quite perplexing.

Trust me, our relationship is quite stable, and I would respectfully request that you keep your misinformed speculative opinions to yourself.

daremaster 1
04-26-2011, 03:37 PM
if you have a thong when you go to bed tonight it has to be in a sholder wedgie and ice in your ass and pussy. -sorry i aint that good yet

Slayerlola
04-26-2011, 05:14 PM
if you have a thong when you go to bed tonight it has to be in a sholder wedgie and ice in your ass and pussy. -sorry i aint that good yet

Nice punishment:)