PDA

View Full Version : bad slave

MRL0VER
04-25-2011, 02:30 PM
my slave has been very bad disobeying rules and she cum twice with out permisson. i have punished her but she still broke rules again. after all punishment ideas. (she is not alound to cum for 2 weeks) all ideas will be run by me first and she will post back if i think its ok

ffgamer
04-25-2011, 02:45 PM
i would suggest if she wants to be such a dirty slave and cum alot you should make her keep her vibe or whatever in her pussy on full for a full day and everytime she cums 20 pussy spanks as soon as the vibe is removed at the end

Pet Phoenix
04-25-2011, 02:55 PM
Orrr make her cum so much that she loathes it... once her two weeks of not being allowed to cum are up, command her to cum every hour on the hour... or every two hours perhaps. regardless of what she is doing, Maybe do this for as many days as she has disobeyed you

(Ie: You said she came twice and broke the rules again.. so if she disobeyed you and came 3 times then she must cum once every two hours for 3 days, thats 12 times a day, that's 36 times in total. could be a Saturday, a Sunday and a monday (if she has to work she'll just have to keep popping to the loo every two hours)

Or something along those lines, make it frequent enough and for a long enough period that she ends up hating the fact that she will have to go and cum again.. You may want to give her a few hours grace each night so she can still sleep.. or not.. it's up to you.. just an idea. ;)

MRL0VER
04-25-2011, 03:08 PM
i like the ideas ill get her to report back when time is up

Wasn't_Me
04-25-2011, 03:18 PM
Well while your waiting for those long two weeks to be up and over, give her a punishment for even having dirty thoughts.
Something like a spanking every time she thinks about those naughty things that get her all hot and bothered.
But if your slave is anything like me then spankings DO get her all hot and bothered.
So I suggest something mind consuming and boring.
Like writing 50 lines of something along the lines of:
"Horny bitches must ignore their itches."

That has to be an all time favorite of mine, courtesy of the every so kind FFGamer above us.