PDA

View Full Version : 22/F/US/Master seeks 18-20/Slave (webcam required)

Poetgurl85
01-08-2008, 05:53 PM
Hi its poetgurl 85 again. I am also looking for female slaves as well! So ladies don't be shy!!! I haven't had a guy be unsatisfied yet. Girls on here are SOO HARD to come by!

MUST HAVE WEBCAM.
STRIP NUDE FOR ME/mastrabate,orgasm on cam(and with mic so I can hear) Fingering/whips/bondage as well! Be open to ANYTHING and EVERYTHING except poo and piss or sex with animals.If I say have sex with another girl or guy...you MUST DO IT. IN MY SIGHT!! NO EXCEPTIONS! YOUR EITHER SERIOUS OR YOU JUST WANT to "play" I take SLAVES...NOT SISSYS!!!

If your interested,PM me.

Thanks!

SubMissChievous
01-08-2008, 06:10 PM
Please do not double post. It only clutters the board...

If you want to find a slave perhaps you should formulate your ad with a bit more helpful information. I suggest you read this:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=5193

I have closed your thread from yesterday.

Sum
01-08-2008, 06:13 PM
They are asking for different things though chloe, the other is after both guys and girls where as this is just after girls.
Agreed though about formatting posts and trying to get intrest.

SubMissChievous
01-08-2008, 06:20 PM
They are asking for different things though chloe, the other is after both guys and girls where as this is just after girls.
Agreed though about formatting posts and trying to get intrest.Alright I have re-opened the first one for now. I just don't see the point of posting one for male & female and then another one just for "females also"... :confused:

KinkyGuy17
01-08-2008, 06:20 PM
Hey again, i have alreayd pmed u but im just letting you know that i am very interested in being a slave of yours, i seem to fit all the characteristics, and am available immediately. Please get back to me.

Sum
01-08-2008, 06:22 PM
Alright I have re-opened the first one for now. I just don't see the point of posting one for male & female and then another one just for "females also"... :confused:

true i agree she should have editied it, but this was what i was saying with the person a little while back posting one thread for offline and one thread for online, i couldn't see why that couldn't have been one thread.

Hey again, i have alreayd pmed u but im just letting you know that i am very interested in being a slave of yours, i seem to fit all the characteristics, and am available immediately. Please get back to me.

Hmm appart from that your name would indicate you're male, this thread is female only.

my arm smells funny

SubMissChievous
01-08-2008, 06:23 PM
Hey again, i have alreayd pmed u but im just letting you know that i am very interested in being a slave of yours, i seem to fit all the characteristics, and am available immediately. Please get back to me.:)... See what I meant, sum1(2)? lol

Sum
01-08-2008, 06:25 PM
:)... See what I meant, sum1(2)? lol

True, i do think you were probably right closing it in honesty, i was just arguing for consistancy of action after those other two threads were kept

kisses, oh by the by thanks for the rep, for some reason i often seem to get rep from dunken posts. :p

SubMissChievous
01-08-2008, 06:27 PM
Okay I'm going to edit the title of this one then close the previous one...

Derrick6565
01-08-2008, 07:44 PM
Either they are fucking with people or trying to find someone stupid enough to fall into slave trade a.k.a human trafficing

Sum
01-08-2008, 07:51 PM
Either they are fucking with people or trying to find someone stupid enough to fall into slave trade a.k.a human trafficing

Not quite sure what you're talking about?

SubMissChievous
01-08-2008, 07:53 PM
Not quite sure what you're talking about?Was wondering the same... What do you mean Derrick?