PDA

View Full Version : 26/female/slave seeks 30+/male/master in any location

submissive26F
04-23-2011, 06:57 PM
26/female/slave seeks 30+/male/master in any location

Hello. I am a 26 F and a beginner to this life style. I am looking for an experienced master 25 or older who I can serve long term. I will be very obedient and do whatever I can do to make my master happy, and hope for his appreciation of me. I am married but not satisfied, especially sexually. I would keep being a slave a secret from my husband. I like being on cam, but needs a master that understands I have to wait until I get privacy. I would be able to commicate daily but use cam possibly only once per week.

Likes: Force, rules...I need someone to help me explore my likes. Open to
anything except my limits.

Limits: Telling family, interfering with work, blood, scat, animals, permenant damage, illegal.

Thank you for your time and please contact me if you might want to be my Master.

bigboy9901
04-23-2011, 07:14 PM
pmed you hope to hear back

submissive26F
04-23-2011, 09:02 PM
I want to thank everyone for their interests but I am now owned.

submissive26F
04-26-2011, 11:06 PM
Where is my master? I feel like throwing a temper tantrum. I don't want to wait, I want to continue my training.

florida87x
04-26-2011, 11:07 PM
Who was it? Maybe the rest of us can drop hints around him or cough suggestively when we're in the same room.

submissive26F
04-26-2011, 11:18 PM
mikeyt. I dont know if he still wants me.

florida87x
04-26-2011, 11:30 PM
I'm sure there is some other, more likely explanation for his absence.

Dom6BDSM
04-28-2011, 04:03 PM
04-24-2011, 03:57 AM Searching for a master
04-24-2011 06:02 AM Owned.

Took less then 2 hours from searching to being owned.

I don't think anyone sane does it that fast.

Think you are going way too fast there missy.

florida87x
04-28-2011, 07:28 PM
While I won't claim to have all the facts on this relationship, I do know that the times you listed have more than two hours between them.

submissive26F
04-28-2011, 08:21 PM
I realized that I rushed in. The slave in me wants to submit immeadiately and follow all orders. I have not given up and am looking for a new Master. I request a training period of one week before completely submitting. I am very hesitant now about nude pics or web cam right away. (although if I submit to you your slave will gladly do what her master desires) Anyone interested in being my Master please be aware that I might be training with another potential Master as well but know once I am your slave I will serve you alone. Please only contact me if you are interested in a long term slave.

submissive26F
05-20-2011, 03:44 PM
So...I tried to post a new add because of the new information and opinions I have. But has it been less than 30 days? Feels like so much longer. I'm 26 years old. I feel like I should have acomplished so much more in my life by now. I feel like I am a very good, loving woman. Definately very successful in my professional life, far exceding my piers. I admitt I am an over achiever, and very eager to please. Its hard for me to admit that I do have many imperfections in my personal life. First, I am married. As far as I am concerned, this has nothing to do with my desire to be a slave, only my availability. However, I will keep this alternative lifestyle a secret from my husband and will perhaps cut our comunications short if he husband suspects.

I can not deny my deep seeded desire to serve, and be used. Once I comitt to a Master, I will be yours completely.

However, I am aware of my desire to please and ask any potential masters to respect my folllowing wishes, to be sure I can gain trust first and submitt completely, instead of my natural instinct to submitt to whoever askes.

I do enjoy being on cam for my masters pleasure. But please do not ask until we are able to get to know each other. I understand that this is a priviledge, but I would very much enjoy seeing my masters face once in a while.

Anything I have not answered, please ask. For anyone who previously contacted me and is still interested, I'm waiting for your correspondence.

wolferine
05-21-2011, 12:48 AM
you are so much confused now...one time u said, you are owned.. now you are not???anyhow, if you are seeking a serious level of BDSM training with slave tasks, then contact me., I am on collarme site also.

abh3813
05-21-2011, 12:50 AM
I'll be your master

Anjelen
05-21-2011, 05:06 AM
So...I tried to post a new add because of the new information and opinions I have. But has it been less than 30 days? Feels like so much longer. I'm 26 years old. I feel like I should have acomplished so much more in my life by now. I feel like I am a very good, loving woman. Definately very successful in my professional life, far exceding my piers. I admitt I am an over achiever, and very eager to please. Its hard for me to admit that I do have many imperfections in my personal life. First, I am married. As far as I am concerned, this has nothing to do with my desire to be a slave, only my availability. However, I will keep this alternative lifestyle a secret from my husband and will perhaps cut our comunications short if he husband suspects.

I can not deny my deep seeded desire to serve, and be used. Once I comitt to a Master, I will be yours completely.

However, I am aware of my desire to please and ask any potential masters to respect my folllowing wishes, to be sure I can gain trust first and submitt completely, instead of my natural instinct to submitt to whoever askes.

I do enjoy being on cam for my masters pleasure. But please do not ask until we are able to get to know each other. I understand that this is a priviledge, but I would very much enjoy seeing my masters face once in a while.

Anything I have not answered, please ask. For anyone who previously contacted me and is still interested, I'm waiting for your correspondence.

Dear name unknown. I realise i may sound a little 'off' - advising caution as opposed to achievement... But i think i can safely say that a great many people on this site can attest to me knowing what i'm talking about.

What you are experiencing now, may very well be - to some degree - what is known as sub frenzy. The urge to serve, the urge to kneel, the urge to have a Dominant, Top, or equivalent - to be under someone's wing and be so now.

Again, i advise caution. Having been a (professional) Dominant for near a decade and a half - before which i spent five years learning the trade from the receiving end - i feel i should, if only because this Dominance and Submission thing is not to be taken lightly.

Dom and Sub have a profound effect on each other; good experiences or bad experiences can make or break a person.

BDSM is an excellent way to gain knowledge of oneself, because BDSM, optimally, should allow reflection on the self with the help of, as well as through others - and for this reason as well as many others, it is ill-advised to enter into a relationship with a Dominant (or, for that matter, submissive) - without careful deliberation.

A week, in my opinion, is not enough time to learn whether or not someone is a suitable partner for you.

I am not saying that you are doing wrong, or bad - i am not saying that you are in any way strange, or weird - there is nothing strange, weird, or wrong about sub frenzy. It is quite common, in fact - and oftentimes merely being aware of it helps a submissive to make their decisions on a better-informed basis, which is why i am talking to you now.

As for actual advice - Go forth and be merry. Enjoy, explore, and learn - learn as much as you can from any encounter, any day. Remeber however, that 'submissive' does not mean 'door mat' - that you are a person with inaliable rights, and that it is and will always be your right to end any encounter or relationship that you do not find agreeable.

Remember also, to play Safe, Sane and Consensual - anything that you find unsafe, insane, and can't consent to, is - while, perhaps, not inherently 'bad' - still bad enough that you need not participate in it against your wishes.

And please remember that trust is essential but not a given. I would not extend too much trust to you based on a two-hour conversation and the fact that you are a submissive - nor should you trust someone based on similar.

Trust is something earned, and while it may be inavoidable to have to extend some trust to the people you meet, whether on- or offline, for encounters or relationships, i advice you to take anyone including me with a grain of salt until it's proven that they can be trusted further than initial friendlyness.

If you wish to discuss further, whether it be to ask me questions or simply to discuss feelings and situations with an experienced 'lifestyler' - feel free to contact me.

With friendly greetings,

Guus 'Anjelen' Pot.

deschut
05-21-2011, 05:50 AM
Great addition Anj, and totally correct also.

And Subm; good luck!

submissive26F
05-21-2011, 09:25 AM
I am now owned so no more replies are needed. Thank you to those who contacted me.