PDA

View Full Version : Master asked me to come on here for punishment.

x1994x
04-23-2011, 07:29 AM
I've been lying to my master. I've said i hadn't masturbated when i have been. I said I did an anal task when i didn't. Worst of all, I didn't look at my emails from him for 2 weeks because I hadn't been doing his tasks and felt bad. When I confessed everything, he was furious and asked me to come on here for punishment.
This slut needs to learn how to act like her master's property.
If within limits, I have to do all punishments posted.

Dankness
04-23-2011, 07:56 AM
Spank you pussy with a wooden spoon 100 times so it's sore then have your master think of something to write on a sign something humiliating like that you lied ( lying slut, whore, etc) whatever he wants an wear it around your neck and walk up and down the side of a busy street or maybe make you approach people and tell then that you are a bad slut and you disobeyed your master and wear a short skirt or something no undies and a sports bra

xxstupid15xx
04-23-2011, 06:18 PM
you must be diapered 24/7 no matter what and have to ask to change

x1994x
04-24-2011, 10:33 AM
Spank you pussy with a wooden spoon 100 times so it's sore then have your master think of something to write on a sign something humiliating like that you lied ( lying slut, whore, etc) whatever he wants an wear it around your neck and walk up and down the side of a busy street or maybe make you approach people and tell then that you are a bad slut and you disobeyed your master and wear a short skirt or something no undies and a sports bra

I will spank my pussy tonight (on cam for my master). Unfortunately, public is against my limits. Any adaptions are welcome :)
Thanks!

Unfortunately my master loves this. Yay. Thank you!

natalia
04-26-2011, 07:09 AM
You're going to wear high heels for the next 7 days

x1994x
04-26-2011, 12:29 PM
That was the most disgusting thing ever. My master let me change once. That was it. I made sure there was no scat involved. It was still gross though. My master made me drink a cup of water every hour.

You're going to wear high heels for the next 7 days
Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to wear heels at school.

MountainMan1
04-29-2011, 07:21 PM
For disobaying your master you have made me unleash my wrath.

First put on a diper. Poop in it. Then pee in it 3 separate times. Leave i on for 12 hours. After take it off and smell it for 1 minuite non stop.

Clean off and get a fly swatter, a ruler, toothpaste, 5 ice cubes, and 8 clothpins.

Put toothpaste on your nipples and put 1 clothspin on each. Lather 5 ice cubes in toothpaste and insert them anally. Spank you pussy 250 times with the ruler as hard as you can, do it on webcam with your master so he/she can decide if they are your hardest. Then lather your pussy with toothpaste and put 3 clothspins on each pussy lip. If the ice still hasn't melted take it out. Put more toothpaste on your nipples. Spank each butt cheek with the fly swatter 300 times as hard as possible, again your master will judge. After each spank say "i'm a lying slut". After take off the clothpins without unclipping them.

Wear the same pair of panties for 2 weeks and don't take them off for any reason.

x1994x
05-01-2011, 05:40 PM

First put on a diper. Poop in it. Then pee in it 3 separate times. Leave i on for 12 hours. After take it off and smell it for 1 minuite non stop.

Clean off and get a fly swatter, a ruler, toothpaste, 5 ice cubes, and 8 clothpins.

Put toothpaste on your nipples and put 1 clothspin on each. Lather 5 ice cubes in toothpaste and insert them anally. Spank you pussy 250 times with the ruler as hard as you can, do it on webcam with your master so he/she can decide if they are your hardest. Then lather your pussy with toothpaste and put 3 clothspins on each pussy lip. If the ice still hasn't melted take it out. Put more toothpaste on your nipples. Spank each butt cheek with the fly swatter 300 times as hard as possible, again your master will judge. After each spank say "i'm a lying slut". After take off the clothpins without unclipping them.

Wear the same pair of panties for 2 weeks and don't take them off for any reason.

Wow, thank you. I deserve this tbh.
Scared though, especially about the poop. My master's away for the weekend, but when he comes back again, I will do it. I have to. I'm never going to disobey my master lightly again

Actress
05-01-2011, 06:31 PM
Your master may modify this if he wishes.

Strip all of your clothes off (yes including undergarments) Make a crotch rope and tighten it unbearably tight. You are then to take 20 ice cubes and lather them all in toothpaste. Put ten in your pussy and ten in your arse.

Take a dildo or similar object and stroke yourself 150 times in and out of your pussy.

Then masterbate on a webcam for your master until he says to stop. Once he decides your ready to go on to the new step take out an object to spank yourself with. Spank each arse cheek 250 times as hard as you can.

Put toothpaste on your pussy and in your arse. Make sure that it gets on your clit. Start masterbating again. Only this time masterbate for 10 minutes.

Take out the dildo again (apply toothpaste onto it this time) and stroke yourself 350 times.

Materbate for 5 minutes for your master. Spank yourself 150 times on each arse cheek. And your done! If your master says so, you are allowed to take off the crotch rope and cleanse yourself.

If this is too painful for you, I can change it even more. However this IS a punishment for lying to your master. So, have fun! :D

x1994x
05-03-2011, 10:48 AM

Hi, thank you for your punishment! I'm really scared about starting it, but I deserve it.
I will start it tonight (ie. my 12 hours will start then) and do the rest of it when I wake up. I am allowed to take off my panties in the 2 weeks for going to toilet?

dr.suess
05-04-2011, 04:05 PM
Ok here we go.

You have to put a hard boiled egg in your ass and earth worms in your pussy, put a diaper on and go out and do some tasks or something come back and then you can remove it.

x1994x
05-07-2011, 09:13 AM
Your master may modify this if he wishes.

Strip all of your clothes off (yes including undergarments) Make a crotch rope and tighten it unbearably tight. You are then to take 20 ice cubes and lather them all in toothpaste. Put ten in your pussy and ten in your arse.

Take a dildo or similar object and stroke yourself 150 times in and out of your pussy.

Then masterbate on a webcam for your master until he says to stop. Once he decides your ready to go on to the new step take out an object to spank yourself with. Spank each arse cheek 250 times as hard as you can.

Put toothpaste on your pussy and in your arse. Make sure that it gets on your clit. Start masterbating again. Only this time masterbate for 10 minutes.

Take out the dildo again (apply toothpaste onto it this time) and stroke yourself 350 times.

Materbate for 5 minutes for your master. Spank yourself 150 times on each arse cheek. And your done! If your master says so, you are allowed to take off the crotch rope and cleanse yourself.

If this is too painful for you, I can change it even more. However this IS a punishment for lying to your master. So, have fun! :D
Hello, thanks! Finished this dare now.
The crotch rope really was unbearably tight. It's two days later and my pussy is still stinging particularly. When I took it off, I was all read. That was painful!
The icecubes were a nightmare. My pussy was okay (ish), but I couldn't fit ten in my arse and the toothpaste really stung. I got 7 in in the end, so I guess I deserve a punishment for that. My master made me spank myself an extra fifty times but he did say that you can also punish me.
The stroking with the dildo was seriously uncomfortable, but got better every time because the ice cubes were melting. The object was a metal spatula, which is one of the most painful objects I've tried. I had to do many spanks again because they weren't hard enough for my master.

The masturbating was hard with toothpaste, and the stinging from the spanking and all the other things - and painful with the toothpaste. My clit really stung, but it was doable. I was seriously thankful, though, when the ten minutes were over.

More toothpaste! God my pussy was really sore already so this was painful. I don't particularly enjoy stroking anyway for some reason, but this was really bad with the toothpaste. My pussy stung so much.

I had to do 200 spanks then because I hadn't fitted in ten icecubes, which was so painful because of the ones before. My arse was so red and stinging, well into the next couple of days. I was allowed to take off the crotch rope 20 minutes later.

Thank you for your punishment!

The worst part of this dare was definitely the diaper bit. I'm okay with piss, but scat is just...god. I did this all the day before the day above so the dare above was even more painful because of this dare. I chose the night to have the diaper on. Probably the better option, rather than the day, but I got no sleep, partly because of the smell, partly cause of the knowledge - but mostly because of the feel. Eugh, it was disgusting!
I was glad to take that off in the morning, but knew I had the pain bit still to do.

I hate anal, so I really didn't enjoy inserting the ice cubes. I actually quite enjoyed the toothpaste and clothes pegs on my nipples. Pussy spanking was really bad, as it's one of my most hated thing to do. It was so painful, and I had to redo so many because they weren't hard enough. By the end my pussy was stinging and I was on the verge of crying. The idea of putting toothpaste on after that was awful, but I did and ouch. It was so sore on my red pussy. I put more toothpaste on my nipples, and the ice had already melted. THe butt spanking wasn't as bad, but still painful. I've never used a fly swatter before. It really hurt! I said "I'm a lying slut" which actually made me feel better about myself. Taking off my clothespins, though pretty painful was nowhere near as bad as anything else.
Thanks!

Ok here we go.

You have to put a hard boiled egg in your ass and earth worms in your pussy, put a diaper on and go out and do some tasks or something come back and then you can remove it.
Hey so sorry, but by the time I read this punishment, my master had already said that I had done enough punishments. Sorry!
Regardless, he's gone to live in another country. so that's quite a big change for him so I think we're either taking a break or just stopping altogether now.