PDA

View Full Version : 19/F Looking for kinky dares!

syn
04-23-2011, 07:10 AM
I'm home alone for a few hours, so I could really use a big challenge. ;D

I Like: PAIN, orgasm control, humilation, dirty and messy, and definitely things of a sexual nature

Limits: Consuming bodily waste, public, and anything that would get me in serious trouble

Sasahara
04-23-2011, 07:13 AM
Spend an hour kneeling on dry rice. Put clothespins on your nipples. Every ten minutes, switch them to your clit or back to your nipples. Fuck yourself with whatever toy you can find, but coat it in toothpaste first.

That kinky enough? ;)

syn
04-23-2011, 07:17 AM
Spend an hour kneeling on dry rice. Put clothespins on your nipples. Every ten minutes, switch them to your clit or back to your nipples. Fuck yourself with whatever toy you can find, but coat it in toothpaste first.

That kinky enough? ;)

Indeed. :3 Though I'll have to skimp on the toothpaste. My playthings cost too much to risk ruining them.

GetdareTEO
04-23-2011, 07:20 AM
Put clothespins on your nipples, and tie something heavy to them. Also cover your pussy in duct tape. Go like this for min. 2 hours, and go somewhere on the first or second floor (if you live there, lucky you. If not, and you don't dare to get there, PM me for some modifications ;) ). Now attach something heavy (like a bag of flour or something) to the tape and clothespins, and place it in the window. Now tie your hands behind your back, and push the heavy stuff out of the window! :D (IMPORTANT: make sure that no one is underneath the heavy stuff!) When the tape and clothespins are off, untie yourself, and have an orgasm ;)

Sasahara
04-23-2011, 07:27 AM
Indeed. :3 Though I'll have to skimp on the toothpaste. My playthings cost too much to risk ruining them.

Put the toothpaste on your clit then- make sure the pain is somewhere :)

y_aster
04-23-2011, 07:35 AM
Try this dare.I hope, you will enjoy it :)
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=58446