PDA

View Full Version : male slut in need of harsh enema punishments - make me squirm

Pet Phoenix
04-21-2011, 06:14 AM
While I haven't committed any crime, uhh yet O.o :rolleyes: I say 'punishment' beacuase I'm seeking someone to command me to do something that will make me whine and whimper and beg for mercy.

If you command me to do it in this thread, it's within my limits and I have everything needed then I have no choice, I must do it. If i do not have what's needed i will attempt to buy it from the local supermarket as soon as i go shopping. Just looking for enema focused/related punishments here please, preferably from people who have experience with that kind of play.

You can specify anything; amount of liquid, additives to liquid, enema attachments (see my stock below) length of time i have to retain it, bondage while taking it, whether i may cum or not etc etc.

I have a 4 qt (4 litre) enema bag.. (so if you want me to take more than that then bear in mind i'll need to top it up). I have a standard nozzle, a deep nozzle and an inflatable enema plug (which makes for much much faster flow as well as preventing any from escaping O.o) If i can't complete your orders i suppose i'll be up for real punishment :s

I'm an enema slut bared for your mercy, please, command me.

j2o_orange2
04-22-2011, 11:19 AM
OK to start with a;

2 litre enema in the bath (bath plug in) with your ass in the air using the deep clean nozzle. Hold it in for 10 minutes then release.

You should then repeat after a 5 minute break holding 3 litres for 20 minutes and again after a 10 minute break with 4 litres for 40 minutes.

Have fun and good luck holding!
(Don’t empty the bath between enemas nor should you leave the bath for longer than is necessary to refill the bag)

thomas
04-22-2011, 11:28 AM
OK to start with a;

2 litre enema in the bath (bath plug in) with your ass in the air using the deep clean nozzle. Hold it in for 10 minutes then release.

You should then repeat after a 5 minute break holding 3 litres for 20 minutes and again after a 10 minute break with 4 litres for 40 minutes.

(Don’t empty the bath between enemas nor should you leave the bath for longer than is necessary to refill the bag)

may i ask how would you do this and what would you need ?

j2o_orange2
04-22-2011, 11:45 AM
Using an enema bag/douce kit, to allow the water to flow into the anus!

If you prop your self against the inside of the bath and then insert the nozzle the enema will flow as long as the bag is higher than your ass.

Pet Phoenix
04-22-2011, 12:21 PM
OK to start with a;

O.o *nods* yes, i will, thank you, i won't need to leave the bath at all, heh that should be... interesting.. i've never done anything like that, and it's definitley pushing a limit.. I'll report back before long.

I am eager for more please. :o

Pet Phoenix
04-26-2011, 12:58 PM
:o heh, okay, so i'm reporting back having finally gotten the chance to complete j2o's orders. I didn't get the opportunity to have the bathroom to myself for over and hour over the sort of easter break period (lives in an apartment with flatmates) I've literally just finished doing it and there's probably still some water yet to drain out >< heh. I figured this was the best time to report back.

Okay so.. my first surprise was that i was mistaken. i have a 2 litre bag instead of a 4 litre one which immediatley made the task that much more daunting as i've never really taken more than 2 litres in a single enema before, and most of the ones i have for cleaning out before toy play and stuff is between 1/2 and 1 litre. so to take 2, then 3 and then 4 litres!!! was starting to scare me a bit. In addition i never hold my enemas, at least not any longer than a couple of minutes, i've never been made to retain an enema before and i've always emptied out on the loo, so all of that made this a very new experience for me. I was very trepidant as scat kinda play is a hard limit which ofc this is so close to it that there's barley a distinction; to have to sit in my own mess while i retained progressivley larger enemas was something making me very anxious.

I stripped down, attached the long nozzle, filled up the enema and hung it high above the bath (about 3/4ft) I decided to use hot water, not painfully hot, just warm enough to feel it inside, it just seemed like the most comforting and attractive temperature for what i was about to do.

I did take the measure of having a small cleansing enema before hand just around 1 litre.. and clearing out on the toilet. If i hadn't i definitley don't think i could of done this. Once i was ready i got onto my knees in the bath, it was very cold against my bare skin and it wasn't until then i realised i'd be kind of loathed to spend the entire time on my knees... but i didn't want to sit down really.. the sides of the bath would be flinchingly cold if i were to lean against them. I slipped the long nozzle in deep and firmly, and then started the flow. With the bag hung so high the flow was very quick, but i'm at least accustomed to that, the heat spread and flooded through me, i stayed on my hands and knees, but leant forward and pressed my head against this foam headrest thing at one end of the bath, poking my ass nice and high and trying to adopt a posture that made pleanty of room inside me, as i was filled with the first two litres the knowledge of what i would do when it all had to come out again built within me.

I stayed there the whole time, there was a bit of cramping and stuff but nothing major. I kept glancing back up at the bag so that i'd know when it was empty.. when it was almost all in, I began to feel a very pressing need to empty my baldder. Seeing as i'm a bit more up for watersports than scat play and given what i was about to do anyway.. i decdied to just let it go.. and peed into the bath, letting it flow past my knees. it felt warm for a little while but as it pooled quickly at the end with the plug it was quickly made cool, the heat sapped by the ice cold bath. When all the water finally was in i rose upright on my knees and pulled the nozzle from me, letting not a single drop escape.

I'd brought a clock with me... so now i had the dialemma of 'do i sit against the wincingly cold bath which will quickly warm to my body or do i stay on my knees' I decided that i'd brave the cold of the bath and turned around, trying to avoid splashing my pee or get it on me too much, it only came a little ways up the floor of the bath (cause obviously they slope towards the plug) Once i had managed to press myself against the bath and get comfy (sat in it exactly like you would of you were relaxing in the bath) i then had to wait the remainder of the 10 minutes i had to hold my first enema. Sat in the bath like that i realised i then had the clock right by my ear and the ticking was loud and inescapable... i thought that was quite amusing but would probably make the seconds go slower, so i moved it away where i couldn't hear it as easily :p heh.

I don't know what i had been expecting but retaining it went by rather uneventfully, i stroked my hard cock a bit, tasted the strong pre off my fingers, i didn't want to make myself cum till i was done, it was quite uncomfortable, being that full and having to hold it in, and i had time to think about the fact that i'd have to take even more in a few moments. I got a bit bored tho and decided that i was definitley NOT looking forward to when i'd have to stay like this for a whole 40 minutes!

When the time came I got back up on my knees and slowly let go... it was a lot messier than i'd expected.. i had this image of the nice warm water coming out almost clear and splashing over my legs. i guess that cleansing enema i'd taken before hand just couldn't match up to a hole 2 litres held for 10 minutes! I soon moved into a squatting position instead of just being on my knees, which admittedly i did find very a comfortable and easy to release in position. Suffice to say soon easily half of the surface area of the bottom of the bath was filled, it was warm at least....

I got back onto my hands and knees, my knees in the mess but my hands were still on the 'dry' bit of the bath, i wanted to keep my shins up the edges of the bath.. to keep out of it. I re-inserted the nozzle and started the flow again. As i took the second enema i found myself squashing up more and more towards the clean end of the bath, trying to keep away from the mess from my first one. I think i must not have completley released the first two litres beacause the second two were immediatley much harder to take, expecially towards the final half a litre. I very begrudgingly and in significant discomfort topped up the bag the final litre to make the three litres of the second enema and took the final lot of water.

There was a lot more cramping and discomfort with that last litre and i was soon gapsing and panting and squirming this way and that, trying to find a position that was comfortable. The three litres felt impossibly harder to take than the two had been and i fretted over what four would feel like. When it was all finally in after felt like a hellishly long time of having hot water flood into me i quickly resumed the sitting position i had adopted for holding the first enema wincing and whimpering lots. The cold bath not so much of a concern now that i'd been there once and that my guts were aching and screaming at me to let go. Those 20 minutes were very, very, very long.. as in seconds feeling like hours kind of long, and i couldn't stop peering at the clock which didn't help. There was like.. nothing else to look at, i wished i had thought to bring a book or something to distract myself. As it was i lay there whimpering and hurting, alll the time fighting the urge to let go early and just say that i did it for 20 minutes... but i knew that would be hopelss as i'd soon have to hold onto even more water! for double the amount of time!! It had become a personal challenge too. In addition now i was also fighting another interesting battle.. i was getting rather cold.. and the messy water i'd already let go was still very warm, ivitingly so.. i let my legs rest in it a little bit more cofidently, too distracted with my bowels to care so much anyway.

When the time to release came i just let go right there and then, still sat down.. as the water flooded out it made me feel even more ill and queasy than it going in had done.. at least this water was significantly cleaner than the first lot though and the wamrth was welcoming.. after the first flood i resumed my squatting position and stayed there for about another 15, 20 minutes clearing out.. i wanted to make sure everything came out this time, i felt it was the only way i was going to have a chance of taking 4 litres, i massaged my colon clockwise to help work everything out. When i was confident i was as empty as possible and when i was even more unavoidably steeped in 5 litres now, of my own mess, i refilled for the next two litres with something between desperation and dispair.

I hung the bag, adopted my position and let the water start to flow for the final time. The first two litres were... fair, not as hard as the second time, not as easy as the first but they made me feel rather queasy and unwell.. I've had that on the very rare occasions i've tried larger quantities of water before, or when i've taken smaller amounts too fast.

I got to just over 3 1/2 litres before it became too much... by that point i was almost howling with how much water had gone into me, how deeply and how compeltley it had filled me. I pulled the nozzle out, i just couldn't bear to take any more, the final half a litre i'd failed to take squirted out over my rump and splashed into the coloured water filling the bath.

Staying on my hands and knees i managed to hold the three and a half litres of water for about 10 seconds, during which time it felt like the pressure continued to build as the water shifted.. I simply couldn't bear to hold it any longer and my muscles gave way to let a gush of the water out of me. That rush of water from my guts made me feel the most ill yet and i balrey managed to keep myself from keeling face first into the water to simply relax.. i just wanted to relax and let go and let it all just come out. I didn't want to be face first in my mess though O.o so i got into my squatting position and released everything.

Some time later i was reaching through the mess to pull the plug, once most of it had drained away i turned the shower on and began to rinse the bath and myself down.. that was the most welcome shower i've had in a while.. i ended up just laid under the water, wanting to curl up around my abused feeling guts as the feelings of queasyness faded. I finished cleaning myself and everything up, towelled off.. went and got an apple and a slice of bread with butter on it and then came to write this report.

I wrote this in such depth as j2o came to me looking for it. I essentially failed i suppose. I will leave it to j2o and the rest of the thread to decide upon whether punishment is neccessary and what that punishment may be.

The entire thing has been an experience and i have learned that i vasssssttllyyy prefer releasing my enema's while in a squatting position as opposed to on the toilet, it makes them far easier and more relaxing to expel.

Wasn't_Me
04-26-2011, 01:58 PM
Tsk tsk Pheonix, that was a fail. It clearly states that you were suppose to take in 4!
Your such a failure
So I think that requires one more for punishment :P

I think that a nice, COOL, 2 liter enema should do the trick. But since you seem to take that little amount with such ease we should mix it up.
So, from what I know about you Phoenix....
A nice hunk of Ginger should be squeezed into it first!

Pet Phoenix
04-26-2011, 02:06 PM
O.o...... Ahahahahaaaa!!!! Ohh you!... you.... nngghhhhh >< >< heheheheee ahahaaa whaatt? *whines* and even if say.. j2o finds me not guilty that's posted in my enema thread now so i have to do it regardless ><

*whimpers and whines then sighs* ghawwds... hummph... well.. i guess i'd better pop down the local oriental supermarket to find me some ginger then ><... how did you squeeze it? my i ask?

Wasn't_Me
04-26-2011, 02:16 PM
Well I honestly just cut it with a very sharp knife into little peices over the water I planned on using *its a little drippy* then let it soaked for about 30 minutes.
What I think you ought to do is get your water nice and hot, put the ginger in. And wait for it to become cool to the touch. Cool! Not luke warm.
Then strain your ginger out, and walla!

Pet Phoenix
04-26-2011, 02:19 PM
hehe >< Mmmph, okay, thank you :o heh >< wow.. this will be... interesting

Wasn't_Me
04-26-2011, 08:36 PM
Hahaha, good luck! I bet it will feel just as nice as that lovingly carved peice of ginger :p!

j2o_orange2
04-27-2011, 07:28 AM
Defiantly Guilty!....... Really good report though too bad you didn’t complete it however I feel compelled to give you another punishment.

Your next punishment is;

Indulge in a lovely :cool: cold :cool: water enema every night before you shower or bath for a week, If you cannot comply with this you are not allowed to masturbate or shower that day. This should last for 7 days effective from the time of this post.

Have Fun

Pet Phoenix
04-27-2011, 09:18 AM
O.o Meep! hehe >< ghawwds ohkay, thank you for my punishments :o

Wasn't_Me
04-27-2011, 09:34 AM
Aww you poor thing
Any regrets about this little thread yet :p

Pet Phoenix
04-27-2011, 01:48 PM
Hehe >< one or two niggling ones yea >< hehee :rolleyes:

Pet Phoenix
05-05-2011, 12:00 PM
Okkaayyyy, I'm a couple of days late with the report but i have taken your punishment for my earlier failings j2o every day for seven days from the day of your post I took a nice cold 1 1/2 litre enema. The times i took the enema varied, typically between morning and evening.. as did the times i bathed or showered. But i took one every day *shivers* suffice to say i feel a bit more proficient at taking large, cold enema's. While i would have liked to have forgone the enema and abstained from masturbation on one or two occasions i decided it wasn't exactly a choice, more a back up in case i 'couldn't' enema.

Annnnnndd i tried the ginger enema too :p i was reeeaallly trepidant and anxious about it, i did as instructed, left the enema for over 2 hours, for the ginger to soak, till the water had cooled nicley, i got in position and slipped the nozzle in, gritted my teeth, cringed and started the flow... But for some reason it was just like a normal enema.. the ginger didn't get into the water :p hehe, Wasn't me already knows this.. i was just reporting back for the benefit of others hehe

anyway, thanks again :3

essiambrekevin
05-05-2011, 07:16 PM
why dont you give yourself an 2 liter enema and then put on a diaper. then go to a mall and hold it. if you cant hold it for 3 hours, then you must use the diaper to empty your fluids. and then you cant change the diaper for 12 hours. and you must stay at the mall for 2 hours after you mess it. then do it again the next day... but with a 4 liter enema... then again with 6, and so on.

misjeslaveboy
05-05-2011, 07:21 PM
I know I'm a little new to the lifestyle and as many of you know I far from claim to know everything about it, but I've never even heard of anybody taking a 6 litre enema:eek:!

Pet Phoenix
05-06-2011, 03:39 AM
why dont you give yourself an 2 liter enema and then put on a diaper. then go to a mall and hold it. if you cant hold it for 3 hours, then you must use the diaper to empty your fluids. and then you cant change the diaper for 12 hours. and you must stay at the mall for 2 hours after you mess it. then do it again the next day... but with a 4 liter enema... then again with 6, and so on.

heh.. as always thanks for the suggestion but uhhhhhhh <.< .... no, i don't have diapers, don't like that kind of play and i'm not giving up 3-5 hours a day hanging round in a shoppping centre >< but thanks anyway, was an interesting idea to entertain :p

I know I'm a little new to the lifestyle and as many of you know I far from claim to know everything about it, but I've never even heard of anybody taking a 6 litre enema!

Hahaaa annnnd 6 litres issss raaahter large for most people O.o <.< enema enthusiasts with a taste for larger enemas tend to hang about the 2 - 4 :p and if you read back in this thread.. i failed to take an hold 4 litres, i have managed five in the past though, i just really love getting filled by enemas, and the associated discomfort etc that comes with trying to take that much fluid.

Little story of interest.. i was once commanded to go without cumming for 6 months, this was by a female mistress at the time who was around to ensure i was following my orders unfortunatley.. *rolleyes* she looooved to tease me, but anyway, towards the start of month six, she made me take a 6 litre enema, 2 of really hot water then 2 of really cold then 2 of really hot i think it was.

Anyway, It was while i was taking litre 5 that the enema made me cum :eek: it rose practically out of nowhere.. i wasn't touching myself or anything.. just the force of the water against my prostate and rushing into me, it was incredible.. made me cum so hard, and it was a totally different kind of orgasm.. something i've never been able to attain again O.o it was beautiful hehe, that one was the best orgasm i'd ever had at that point, unfortunatley 2 subsequent ones have now rendered it 3rd best ever :p hehe but that's a different story ^^

Spanked
06-09-2011, 10:18 AM
I have an idea that I intend to try myself, but I'll share it with you.

So yeah stick as many ice cubes as you can up your bum. You are to keep them there for 5 minutes. Then give yourselves a nice warm enema, as much or as little as you want :3

Pet Phoenix
06-09-2011, 11:48 AM
ooo wow hehe, i don't think i've ever done that... i'd dread to think how many ice cubes i could actually get in though >< a thread on here recently required me to put 17 i think it was in, i managed that easily enough O.o heh, and once you can do that many the first ones have melted by the time your getting the last ones in :p

It's still a nice idea though ^^ I really like doing enema's of alternating temperature.. for example doing a litre of really hot, then a litre of icy cold.

Spanked
06-09-2011, 01:13 PM
Well within reason. Or just do it immediately. So the warm enema and the ice cubes meet :D

Voltage_Passion
06-09-2011, 05:46 PM
A few things:

1.) Where does one get an Enema kit?

2.) About how much does it cost?

I ask because they sound amazing!

Pet Phoenix
06-10-2011, 02:34 AM
Hehe :3 they are amazing *is a devout enema lover bent on converting most of get dare if i can* :p haha,

I get a really nice basic kit off ebay.. i've had to buy a couple, cause i keep breaking them; as i get the cheap ones they aren't all that great quality, but they still work fine and i think they are perferable to the vast majority of enema kits on the market. You can find more professional enema kits and things for higher prices just by tapping it into google, but they don't really give you anything the cheaper one doesn't.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-QUALITY-ENEMA-COLONIC-VAGINAL-DOUCHE-DETOX-KIT-/140316051483?pt=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item20ab7d081b

there's a link to one on ebay, you may want to find one coming from the US just to save on postage, but you should be able to geta kit like that, which is the same as i use... for a mere $10 - $15 :3

wannatry2
06-10-2011, 05:36 AM
try it with a bottle of wines worth.....hold for as long as you can and feel the effects of the booze as its absorbed

Pet Phoenix
06-10-2011, 07:57 AM
try it with a bottle of wines worth.....hold for as long as you can and feel the effects of the booze as its absorbed

Wooaaaah Wannatry Careful! It depends on the wine your using ofc but wines tend to range from what? Roughly between 5% and 20% I've never done an alcohol enema but they can be extremley dangerous, especially for someone who lacks experience or an understanding of the risks. I have a 1 litre bottle of wine in the fridge that is 14% trying to take it all! would probably risk severe alchohol poisoning, if not death. It just gets absorbed waayy too fast for the body to deal with it. I think i might get away with it but i'm a biiig person, who doesn't really get affected by alcohol, but even i'm not about to test that out. Alcohol enema's are typically only given in very small quantities.

If anyone is getting ideas here can i highly recommend that you DO NOT do this, Thanks.

Do you have any experience with alcohol enema's yourself Wannatry?

Voltage_Passion
06-10-2011, 08:07 AM
That seems Fun, Re-playable, and of low impact on my wallet... I'm going to look into this! Thank you!