PDA

View Full Version : 17/M/Master seeks F/Slave

Pikachu
01-08-2008, 05:43 AM
Welcome all people who are looking to put in a request to be my slave/submissive.

As the title states I am only looking for a female slave/submissive so if you are male I am sorry but your request will be denied.
I would prefer my slave/submissive to have a webcam it is not a necessary requirement it is preferred and any slave who has a webcam will be chosen over one who has none.

I will start by slowly training my slaves confidence and trust in me up trust you have to earn it is not something you can gain easily or quickly for that matter it is this reason alone that I am looking for a slave/submissive who will be my slave/submissive for an extended period of time I am not looking for a two hour fling in this relationship.

I will give you humiliating/ disgusting punishments whilst if you obey my commands well and I choose to reward you my rewards are pleasurable and nice. But don’t come into this relationship thinking that you are just going to have a fun time awards have to be earn’t they are not simply given out for the sake of it.

I do not believe in giving pain to my slaves in extreme doses but if it is in small doses it can intensify an experience and you can have pleasure through pain.

I would prefer a slave who has a couple of “toys” preferably a couple of pairs of handcuffs and a rabbit vibrator I would love for a slave to have a sybian but I understand these pieces of machinery are expensive so I am not expecting a slave to have any of these if none of these can be acquired I would like for you to have an electric toothbrush but a vibrator and handcuffs would be perfect then we can get into some light self bondage scenes.

I will control when you are aloud to masturbate/orgasm I may allow to masturbate but not orgasm making the finale even better and bigger but you will not be able to relieve yourself when you see fit only when I see fit and if you choose to relieve yourself this will account in punishment.

I would prefer my slave to have few limits and to give me a list of what they enjoy when they give in there request for this position. I will eventually try to make you push your limits further and explore different options.

Another request i have for my slaves is that they keep a blog here on getdare of there experiences with me as there Master i will not punish you for what you say in this blog it is of your own free choice of words i would just like to know of my slaves experiences with me and hopefully the public can give suggestions to make this a better relationship

I would prefer my slave/submissive to be fit and slightly under average height and preferably brown hair but I know I am just being picky so when you put in your application for this position just say you build and features and I will make the final judgement.

I didn’t specify this before I am only looking for one permanent slave but I will give applicants a trial period if you assume to see who will be my final slave.

thank you for your time.

signed Mercyou

Poetgurl85
01-08-2008, 06:06 AM
I will Mastrabate:) Torture/humiliate..everything except Gross stuff like peeing and pooping. Add me at [email protected]

Poetgurl85
01-08-2008, 06:28 AM
I'm 22. Likes:Matrabation/dares/some pain/getting naked. 5ft 1 hazel eyes. Willing to obey. 108 lbs; Wants to be treated with respect. I have a webcam,

Dislikes:Peeing/pooing, Nothing with friends/family. Nothing that would get me arrested! Nothing with animals.

I also have several toyLvibrators/paddles/dildos/and a mini cat of nine tails. I have lingerie to wear(and to take off) Anything else I'm missing? Let me know.