PDA

View Full Version : Relationship Problems

slutpup
04-20-2011, 08:07 PM
I think my boyfriend is cheating on me but I don't know how to ask him without him thinking I don't trust him. Advice anyone?

silverwall
04-20-2011, 08:08 PM
That's a hard one. Why do you suspect that he is cheating on you?

slutpup
04-20-2011, 08:11 PM
He's always hanging around with this other girl and never talks to me anymore.

silverwall
04-20-2011, 08:18 PM
Good clue. To be honest I can only think of three ways to find out.
1. Ask mutual friends that you are closer too (than him).
2. Spy on him.
3. Directly ask him. I think that no mater how you phrase it or what he might think it may be something that must be asked. Becasue the longer this goes on the more it hurts you and that's not very fair. He may be hurt if you ask him directly, but if he really cares and you state your reasons why you think he may cheating he should address the issue. Just ask why he never hangs out with you anymore and if he gets really defesive or aggresive it's a good clue.
I'm no expert, but that's my scrambled advice.

slutpup
04-21-2011, 03:29 PM
Thanks for the help. I hope its just a friend but if it's not then it's not the first time I got my heart broken by him.

nellybell
04-24-2011, 04:18 PM
You really need to talk to him. Even if he isn't cheating on you, the not talking to you still hints at problems. They really aren't ones that are just going to go away, either. If this like this has happend before then maybe it might be time to move on if the talking it out doesn't work out?

Good luck hun.