PDA

View Full Version : Help Name Ideas

crazy.kyle
04-19-2011, 12:59 PM
Hi there, im not a total newbie to the lifestyle, i have plenty of ideas of what to act out.
im having lots of trouble thinking up of names for my slave to call me and for her to be called, just being called master is fast getting boring.

Any ideas will be helpfull.

alpha
04-19-2011, 01:27 PM
I hate to say it, but you don't sound quite cut out for being a dom if you're already getting bored of her calling you master or sir. Part of the joy, I feel, from being a dom is being called Master or Sir by your submissives, to know she looks up to you for guidance and to have (almost) complete control over her.

Pet Phoenix
04-19-2011, 02:21 PM
Alpha's response is possibly a little valid, I only ever really call my masters master, but as you say your new so i'd suggest you'll possibly find a middle ground. There are lots of (mostly) derogatory things you can call your sub though and you can tailor/select ones to cater to her tastes or to what she finds most derogatory if that's what your after, heres just a load off the top of my head:

Sub, slut, slave, pet, toy, bitch (as in they there for breeding, take it like a..), cumslut, fucktoy, sex toy, whore (dun like that one maself)..

That's all i got for now.. just as a volley of first suggestions for what you might call her.