PDA

View Full Version : The Hanging Wedgie

dared to perfection
11-25-2006, 06:56 AM
Try giving yourself a hanging wedgie.
there are many ways to do it my favourite is to put a belt through the back of my underwear (usually wearing about 3 pairs) then put the belt through a chin up bar i have whilst i am stood on a chair .. when secure kick the chair away and hope you drop soon :P

P.S for first timers it is a good idea to have someway of cuttinf yourself down
for experts experiment with messy hanging wedgies put stuff like whipped cream and bananas down your underwear

TrekBoy008
11-25-2006, 10:04 PM
P.S for first timers it is a good idea to have someway of cuttinf yourself down

I believe its wise to have an exit strategy no matter what your experience level is. God forbid something happens (ie house catches fire) and you need to leave fast, you should be able to do so.

Glutgod
11-25-2006, 10:47 PM
Yea that would be good to have an escape route and some way to keep it private cause it would suck dying in a house on fire anging by your undies or boxers.

dared to perfection
11-26-2006, 05:50 AM
I believe its wise to have an exit strategy no matter what your experience level is. God forbid something happens (ie house catches fire) and you need to leave fast, you should be able to do so.

Yea that would be good to have an escape route and some way to keep it private cause it would suck dying in a house on fire anging by your undies or boxers.

haha you guys are making me worried about previous experiences of hanging wedgies
what would've happened if the house did burn down !! :eek:

cheesy dude
11-27-2006, 01:44 PM
Thanks m8s i have an amusing image of a person burnig to death whilst hanging by there underwear lol thats great. Should be on TV lol.

Rob
11-28-2006, 01:06 PM

I'd actuallly like to see that on the news.

"Thank you for that report on bananas, Jim. And now we go to Taylor with a report that we introduced to you recently, this is breaking news, Taylor what is so unique about this fire?"

"Well, Monica, it seems a man was found burned alive in this house in a rather strange condition."

FIREMAN: "Yes, it appears that this man had a rope tied through the leg-holes of his underwear, and the rope was tied to a chin-up bar in his bedroom. We believe this hiked the underwear up his butt, giving himself a 'wedgie'."

TAYLOR: "We saw the wreckage for ourselves, and it appears there was no way for him to get down, he did struggle though, it appears he pushed on the chin up bar to try and rip his underwear. Back to you Monica"

THeMaGNeTiCMan
11-28-2006, 02:02 PM
Nice nice nice. I would probably laugh my ass off if that was on tv.

*Post #100

Smile Guy
11-28-2006, 02:22 PM
TAYLOR: "We saw the wreckage for ourselves, and it appears there was no way for him to get down, he did struggle though, it appears he pushed on the chin up bar to try and rip his underwear. Back to you Monica"

Everyone would probably think it was some sort of sick twisted murder. Hang him up by his underwear then set his house on fire! Mwa ha ha ha! Still, would be great to see it on the news, even if it was someone dying:

FIREMAN: We also appeared to find traces of whipped cream and bananas squashed all around the man's privates. This has proven the fact that whipped cream is flammable as there was not much left down there...

Wow, what a sick joke...

dared to perfection
11-28-2006, 04:14 PM
I'd actuallly like to see that on the news.

"Thank you for that report on bananas, Jim. And now we go to Taylor with a report that we introduced to you recently, this is breaking news, Taylor what is so unique about this fire?"

"Well, Monica, it seems a man was found burned alive in this house in a rather strange condition."

FIREMAN: "Yes, it appears that this man had a rope tied through the leg-holes of his underwear, and the rope was tied to a chin-up bar in his bedroom. We believe this hiked the underwear up his butt, giving himself a 'wedgie'."

hmm seems like you're on your way to writting a story on this ..
maybe a future post for the strories section

bkwrm37
11-28-2006, 08:32 PM
That would make for the story of the year, there'd be more gossip about that than anything else. That would, actually, be really weird if that was on the news...