PDA

View Full Version : Bex - Our dice and card dares [fiction]

BeX25
01-06-2008, 09:29 PM
Something a little bit different……

Hiya,

I woke early; I was excited in more than one way. I normally had a hard on in the morning when I woke and today was no different; however I was also excited as today was the day I’ve had been thinking about for weeks. If truthful then I’ve possibly been awaiting this all my life.
My life changed when I crossed paths with Bex and her friends. They were a lively group of five very close girls. All early to mid twenties all blessed with good looks and fit bodies to die for. There was of course Bex; Blue eyed, pert tits, shoulder length auburn hair which she randomly dyed bright red, when she felt like it.
Jo had brown hair which cascaded down around her tits. I first met her whilst Bex was auctioning off her clothes in a pub as part of some mad dare thing they had going. I had paid five hundred pounds, to buy Jo’s panties, which also meant she had to remove them. I considered it a good use of money of which I had plenty, being successful. My plan had worked well; paying such a high amount allowed me entry into the girls group. As a result I had already shagged Bex, and ridden her around naked on the back of my motorbike, all in all it was a good return on my initial outlay, although I was hoping for more.
Then there was Sophie, I had also unexpectedly ridden her around on the back of my bike naked. She was erratic, slim and I remembered her eyes, big and doe like.
Emma, she had a great body and huge faultless tits, and I had not had many dealings with her, however I hoped to change that.
Finally there was Evie, she was the smallest of the group, petite, with jet black hair and a gorgeous figure; however I was amazed by her tits, which were far from petite!

I had been invited to join the girls and I had been torn between what to do. They had said they were holding a girls day for themselves at Evie’s and I was more than welcome to join them, ‘if I dare’ they had said. I hadn’t liked the sound of that, knowing the extent of their dares! I thought this was a chance to really get in there with them all and break into the ring of five. Let’s face it one bloke and five women! I would have been mad to have turned that opportunity down. On the flip side though I didn’t know what happens at a girly day? I guessed it could not be that bad, after all I used to play rugby so I am sure I can cope with a ‘girly day’.

I got up showered then dressed throwing on jeans and t-shirt, ensuring I choose my pulling pants to wear. After breakfast of some cold pizza and a coffee I got on my bike and drove to Evie’s house. I parked the bike and got off.
The house was a modern one; it looked like a starter home, maybe two bedrooms, like the other girls she lived alone. I knocked on the door and was greeted by the ever charming Evie. ‘Hiya’ she said ‘please come in, I am so pleased you dare turn up’. I went into the front room and noticed everyone else apart from Emma was there, sat drinking wine. Evie said ‘we are just waiting for Emma, she is always late’. They offered me a drink and I sat in the corner of the room at the table.
I was looking around the room noticing how sparse the room was and thinking the colour of the walls was a bit girly. I was kind of aware that I was not wholly included here. Maybe this was a bad idea, maybe I was going to feel like a spare part? Eventually the doorbell went and Evie got up and answered it. She returned shortly followed by Emma. ‘Hiya all’ she said ‘sorry I was late I had to pack the bag’ holding a large holdall proudly in front of her.

BeX25
01-06-2008, 09:30 PM
Emma placed the bag down and said, ‘should we get going then girls?’ They all started chatting amongst themselves before asking me if I wanted to join in their game. I did not want to appear boring and so agreed.
They all sat on the floor in a circle and so I joined them. To my left was Bex , then Jo, Sophie, Emma and finally to my right was Evie. ‘Right you all know the score’ Evie said and placed a pen, pack of playing cards and Dice in the centre. Jo took the dice and rolled it. ‘Six’ she said ‘well that’s easy’ she then picked up the marker pen and drew a large number one on Sophie’s forehead. She handed the pen to Sophie who drew a large number two on Emma’s forehead, who then drew a number three on Evie’s forehead. She then drew presumably a four on mine and told me to draw a five on Bex’s who finally drew a six on Jo’s. I sat there and said ‘sorry but what’s going on?’ Evie said ‘don’t worry we’ll explain it as we go along, you’ll get the hang of it, ‘Good’ I replied and began to wonder what I had got into. I then thought of something and asked ‘if there’s usually five of you what happens to number six?’ They all looked at me and said ‘it’s miss a turn obviously’ ‘Of course it is’ I said, ‘silly me’.

Sophie picked the cards up and removed all the aces and picture cards, shuffled them and turned them face down. The remainder of the cards she shuffled and turned face down in another pile.
She took the pile of picture cards and took the first one. ‘Truth’ she said and turned it over, it was a Jack. Next she said ‘Loose one item of clothing’ and turned the next card, ‘Queen’ she said. ‘Individual dare’ that card was a Queen again, so she took the next ‘King, so couples dare must be the Ace’. She shuffled the cards again and placed them down. ‘Remember with the dares, you can not remove clothing and these cards are shuffled after each go’ she said.

‘We all ready then’ Sophie said. ‘As I’m number one, here goes ’She took the top card off the small stack, turned it over to reveal a jack. she rolled the dice and got a four. ‘Adam that’s you, check you out’ she said. ‘So Adam you ask Sophie a truth question’ said Evie sat next to me. ‘Oh’ I said, ‘I get it’. I thought for a moment and said ‘so where did you loose your virginity?’ Bex looked at me ‘good question’ she mouthed. Sophie sat there and said ‘at school, in the drama studio during a dinner break’, then she blushed.
Emma took a card; it was a king that I remembered was an individual dare then rolled a five, Bex said ‘goody’. Then she took a card off the big pile. Turning it over it was a three, Evie whispered ‘that’s how long the dare is for, but we half it, so one and a half minutes’. Bex pondered then said ‘ok, drink water’ Emma stood up and went to the kitchen, coming back with a big bottle of water; she started drinking continuously whilst the others timed her.
Next went Evie, who choose a queen and so removed both her shoes. Then it was my turn. I chose an ace and rolled a five, which was Bex again who said ‘pick a number card’ and I choose a four. ‘Ok, that’s a couple dare, so I choose Evie and I want you to snog for two minutes’. This is not turning out to be that bad I thought. I leaned over and embraced Evie. We started snogging for two minutes and as we did I was aware of my cock becoming hard, before I knew it everyone was shouting ‘times up’.
Bex went next choosing a Jack and rolled a five then shouted with joy, ‘I’m five that means I can not ask myself a question, so it moves on’. Jo went next she chose a queen and removed her shoes. In the next round Sophie and Bex had to tell a truth while Evie lost her socks and I lost my shoes. Emma and Jo had individual dares. We continued playing for about an hour and then it became serious.

BeX25
01-06-2008, 09:31 PM
As the latest round began Sophie went. She had lost her shoes, socks and Jeans and sat wearing just her underwear and a very tight t-shirt. She took the top card and it was a queen. She lifted the t-shirt up over her head and placed it on the floor. She was now just wearing black pants and a bra. Her long blonde hair ran down her back, and across her shoulders slightly obscuring her tits.
Emma went next she had only lost her shoes and socks and her card decided she had to tell a truth, chosen by Bex, as she rolled a five. ‘Bex said ‘who do you fancy most it this room?’ Emma thought and replied ‘You Bex, I fancy you’, I noticed Bex blush.

Evie was not doing so well. She was down to her underwear too. Her beautiful petite body was in a tiny tartan thong and matching push up bra, which caused her already ample tits to be squeezed skyward, she looked stunning. She took a card and it was a King. She rolled the dice and got a one. The number card was two. Sophie chose for Evie to go outside and get a map from her car, guessing that would take a minute. She got up and got her keys, then went outside in her bra and pants, returning with a map. Everyone clapped.

My turn arrived and having just watched Evie, walking around in not a lot, my cock was bulging in my pants. I chose a Queen and so had to loose an item of clothing. I had already lost my socks and shoes and so took off my t-shirt.
Bex went next and she amazingly also got a queen .Bex had lost her shoes and was wearing a mini dress. and therefore did not have socks to loose, which she said was unfair, along with the fact her dress was one item whereas everyone else had trousers and a top. The others all told her to quit moaning and that she knew the game was going to be played. She pushed the shoulder straps off and took off the dress. She was now sat, wearing a one piece lace, virtually see through black body. She then realised that this too was one item unlike a bra and pants. She started to complain again until silenced. I looked at her toned body beneath the lacy underwear as I noticed her nipples were hard and poked out through the lace I felt my cock go erect again. Evie said ‘Bex you really are thick sometimes, wearing three items of clothing to a strip game, you do realise you loose one more item and you naked, the first today, then the bag will come into play girl’ Bex replied ‘I know now don’t I , thank you’. I looked at the bag ‘what is in the bag?’ I asked, Jo replied, ‘you’ll find out when the time comes Adam’.
I was now her turn, she had only lost her shoes and socks and was the most clothed, along with Emma.

The next round started and Sophie chose a jack and a three. Evie asked her ‘what’s the biggest object you have inserted inside yourself?’ I noticed Bex blush and remembered the can of spray I had previously inserted inside her, and how she said that was her biggest thing. Sophie answered ‘I think it must have been a huge dildo a friend brought as a joke, however I got curious one day and tried it. Fuck me talk about pain. It was called the devastator or something mad like that. I remember it was about twenty five cm long and had a diameter of about four and a half cm! As soon as I inserted it my entire vagina felt pummelled and pleasured from the front to the back. When I eventually succeeded in swallowing it completely my g-spot had received such a rogering I was sore for ages afterwards’. Everyone just looked at Sophie in silence. Sophie was like Jekyll and Hyde, people thought they knew her, but they didn't

Emma chose a jack, choosing to remove her t-shirt instead of jeans. When she had took it off I could see she was wearing a stretched lace black camy top, which looked sprayed onto her body it was so clingy. But it certainly emphasised her fantastic tits. I guessed they were about 32DD but was not sure.
Poor old Evie was next but she got a couples dare. She rolled a three, which was her number, so the game moved on.

Now it was my turn again. I got another jack and so lost my Jeans. I realised I could be in trouble, sat in just my boxer shorts.
Bex sighed; she reached for the cards took the top on and turned it over. ‘Oh for fucks sake’ she said. It was what everyone wanted it to be, a queen. I sat there and watched as the girl sat next to me, voluntarily pulled the straps of her lacy body off her shoulders, pulling it off over her tits, which were conical almost in shape looking firm, with small light brown round nipples which were erect. Her entire breasts were covered in goose bumps and looked young and nubile. She pulled the body down towards her waist. She stood up and pulled the lacy lingerie over her hips and down her legs, stepping out of it and throwing it behind her. She was absolutely naked and looked fit as fuck, her body toned and bronzed. My cock tried to escape out of my boxers, I flushed red in response. Bex sat down and said ‘what happens if I get another queen?’ Jo looked at the bag and said ‘you get more dares’.

Jo took the top card it was a king, she rolled the dice and got a two. Emma said oh easy, ‘eat Bex’s pussy’, Jo rolled the dice again to see how long for, and she got a six, ‘three minutes’ Emma said. Jo moved over to Bex who opened her legs wide. Jo bent down in front of her and buried her face between Bex’s legs, whilst everyone watched and kept time. I thought how I would have longed to be in Jo’s position. I looked around and thought fucking hell I am sat in this room with five, count them five, fit as fuck women in various states of undress, how fucking lucky am I?. I think I thought about it too much, my cock twitched and I realised I had nearly cum in my boxers, through the excitement. I looked at Jo and she had finished.

Sophie lost her bra, picking a queen; she undid her black bra and as she removed it she revealed her small breasts, which were long and fully rounded but not big, they were proportioned to her body but I thought they might even be an ‘A’ cup?.
Emma took a jack and I was chosen to ask her a truth question. I was not difficult. ‘Emma’ I said ‘what size are your tits? She instantly replied ‘34E’ fuck me I thought, I want to get my hands on them before the day is out, 34E, holy shit.

Evie got another king, and rolled a six so Jo was to decide her dare. She picked a ten so it was a five minute dare. Jo thought for a moment then said ‘Evie I dare you to see how much toothpaste you can spread over your body with a spatula in five minutes’. Evie, thought for a moment, ‘ok’, she said, she got up and came back with a tube of toothpaste and spatula. ‘I could only find the one tube’ she said. ’Ok’ Jo said ‘it will do, time starts now’ Evie sat down and opened the tube. She pointed it at her tummy and squeezed with all her might. A small mountain of toothpaste was building there, she kept squeezing, wringing the tube dry. She then started spreading it across her tummy, over the top of her tits, which were visible above her bra and over her legs, spreading it down to her knees. ‘Does it sting, what’s it like?’ Sophie asked. It doesn’t sting, it’s not cold or anything, it just feels like I’m applying sun cream, its quite thick though and I seem to be turning blue and I stink of mint’. Evie said. She continued spreading and Jo said, ‘time’. Evie stopped, ‘That was quite nice, and my skin feels refreshed.’ She went into the kitchen and wiped it off and returned to the circle.
Shit I thought me again. I took a card and looked at it, bollocks it was a queen. I stood up and all the girls cheered and clapped. I felt so stupid. I stood there and pulled my boxers down. As I did my cock that was hard as fuck got pulled downwards too, springing back up, when it was released, smacking against my stomach. I stood there in front of the five girls with my cock standing almost eight inches to attention, its foreskin pulled down around the shaft exposing its bulbous shiny purple helmet to them all. ‘The dares have just got exciting for everyone’ Jo said. I sat down, my cock protruding between my legs.

BeX25
01-06-2008, 09:31 PM
Bex said ‘my go’; Jo said if anyone can do it you can Bex’. Bex looked at her ‘what?’ she said. ‘Just go Bex’ Jo said. Bex sat there next to me and as naked as me. She took a card. ‘It’s an ace’ Bex said, ‘you see, it would be’ Jo said. Bex rolled the dice. Everyone wanted a four, but it was a one. Jo said ‘so Bex and Sophie, doing a couple dare, who chooses?’ Bex rolled the dice again it landed on three, Evie. She stood up and went to the bag and started rummaging. Whilst she was Bex took a number card, it was an eight, ‘four minutes’ Jo said. ‘Ha, ha’ Evie said and stood up, pulling what looked like a strap on dildo out the bag. She threw it to Sophie and said ‘as you can not remove any clothing, I dare you to fuck Bex from behind, wearing this?’ It had a big elastic strap and life like jelly strap on penis which was about seven inches long and about four cm in diameter.
Sophie put the dildo on and looked funny standing there, looking presumably like what I had earlier. The big cock protruded in font of Sophie, swaying as she moved. Bex was becoming use to this. She stood up and went over to the table. She put her legs against it and bent forward over it, her tits resting on it. Her body was at a ninety degrees angle, her legs spread wide open and her arse sticking in the air. She held the edges of the table with her hands, clenching tightly awaiting her pussy to be fucked from behind. Sophie approached from behind and grabbed Bex’s arse. I watched as the fake cock move up behind Bex’s arse. Then Bex moved her left arm and reached between her legs, grabbing the dildo and guided it to her pussy. I heard her moan as the jelly toy entered her pussy, stretching her lips as it hungrily ate it. Soon Sophie’s tummy was right up against Bex’s arse and I presumed the toy was deep and fully inside bex. I sat there my cock hard and rigid as it could be, watching jealously. The four minutes ended, Bex had received a good fucking from behind off of Sophie.

Jo went next, she lost her jeans taking a queen, it was not as if she could not afford to.
Then it was Sophie. She was only wearing her pants; she took a card and let out a sigh of relief. It was a jack; she rolled the dice and got a five, Bex. ‘Bex said ‘who was the last person you shagged?’ Everyone laughed.

Emma confidently took a card. The stood up and undid her trousers, that would have been a queen then I thought. Evie said ‘ha ha hard luck’ with a smile on her face. She took the top card and flipped it over. ‘Ha ha, hard luck’ Emma said at the appearance of the queen of hearts. Evie had her underwear still; she put her hands at the front of her bra, between the cups and undid it. Pulling the cups forward she revealed her tits to us all. Despite her small frame a pair of enormous round, firm tits were released. Her bra off, she sat in just her knickers. She was perfect in every way.

Unbelievably it was my turn again! Sat naked, I took a card; it was a king, rolling a three then a four, meant Evie chose a dare for me, to last two minutes. She got up and went to the kitchen, returning with a shoe lace and roll of masking tape. She smiled at me, I wanted to concentrate on the lace and tape, but found myself saying ‘you have great tits’. She put the items on the floor and said ‘dare you to tie the shoelace tight around the base of you cock, then wrap it entirely in this tape like a parcel, and keep it there for two minutes’
I took the shoe lace and passed it around my hard cock, pulling it tight I noticed that the shoelace pulled tight into my cock, halving its diameter just where the shoelace was. I tied it into a bow and could already feel it twitching and feeling harder thane ever before. I took the tape and placed the end on the base of my cock, then wrapped it around and around it about seven or eight times. I had covered it, but was unable to rip the tape, so just left the roll dangling from my hard cock. When the time was up I started to pull the tape off, then realised that it hurt, lots. I slowly undid it, much to the amusement of the girls. It hurt most when I got to the base and started pulling my pubes out, attached to the tape. Finally I undid the shoelace, feeling the blood surge back to my cock, which was now just constantly hard. Evie surprised me when she asked to feel my bell end, saying how ‘very smooth and silky it felt’.

Bex took a card next turning over a king. She rolled a three and then a seven. Her individual dare was to be chosen by Evie and last three and a half minutes. Evie, said ‘I am sorry Bex, but I want to choose this just to watch. I know your pussy has had a pounding but’ She went to the bag and pulled out what looked like another dildo. ‘This is great; it’s huge for starters, about five cm in width and will fill you. The best bit is it has a suction cap on the end so I will let you decide if you want to stick it onto a door and reverse your arse onto it, or stick it to the floor and sit on it?’ Bex took the toy and looked at it; she stuck it to the laminated floor and squatted over it. It looked strange a hard cock protruding from the floor. She lowered herself down onto its length and I watched as her pussy slowly devoured it. I was fascinated to watch as her lips parted and inched over its end, but my eyes were constantly drawn to her fabulous pert tits. Just as she sounded like she was enjoying herself, she was told to stop.

Jo went next loosing her top. She had been wearing a fabulous denim halter neck bustier which was laced at the front. Everyone stared as she slowly and erotically untied the lace and began unthreading it. When she totally removed the lace her full breasts spilled out. I did not register straight away that she was not wearing a bra. She sat there in just her pants.

I looked around the room, Sophie, Evie and Jo sat there in there pants, Emma in her camy set and Bex and myself were naked. I was in my greatest fantasy. Bex was possibly hoping someone else would loose their knickers so that it was not just her pussy getting seen to.

Sophie sat there, her hand unconsciously fondling her left nipple. She took a king and Emma chose her a dare. She dared her to melt a candle over her tits for the four and a half minutes which she had chosen. She took a tea tree light and lit it, after a while the wax began melting; She held the candle above her pert tits and began letting the wax drip onto them. Each time the wax landed it ran down them and she let out a small squeal. When the time was up, her tits were splattered in wax and I found I was aroused by the sight.

As Emma took a card, Sophie began peeling the solidified wax off of herself, I wanted to assist her. Emma took a queen and removed her camy top it was so tight on her that it looked as though she was peeling a layer of skin off. She took the straps off her shoulders then individually peeled each of her mammoth 34E tits out of their lace cups and rolled the camy down around her waist. She then pulled it down over her bum and down her legs, kicking it off with her feet. A novel way I thought to get that off. My cock was standing proud as I sat mesmerized by the biggest pair of tits in the room and biggest pair I had seen for ages. They were huge and firm and hung down halfway down her upper body. I began fantasising about receiving a tit wank from Emma, imagining my cock squeezed between her tits as she pushed them together and I pumped my cock between them, eventually climaxing shooting cum over them, her neck and face. ‘Adam, you still with us’ Jo said, ‘Oh yeah’ I replied as my mind wandered back to the room.

With four of the girls now wearing just pants, Bex typically naked, along with myself I was longing just for everyone to be naked. I did not have to wait long; it was about three rounds later as Evie removed her pants, being the last to become naked. Sophie and Emma had to perform a couple’s dare for four minutes; Jo had presented them with a double ended dildo from the bag. It was about as long as a thirty cm ruler and quite wide. They sat with their legs opened wide towards one another and Sophie inserted in inside herself. Then Emma slid onto the other end and otched forward on the floor, her pussy slowly eating it. She continued otching forward until Sophie’s blonde pussy hair was up against Emma’s shaved, smooth pussy lips. The whole dildo now disappeared and inside the two girls sat before me. I stroked my cock, gently playing whist thinking about what I was witnessing. The two girls sat grinding their pussies against one another for the duration of the dare.

BeX25
01-06-2008, 09:33 PM
Jo turned to me and said ‘Adam you know that you will probably have to fuck all of us, otherwise it will not be fair’ I had dreamed of that but never actually expected it. My cock was now so hard.
I thought for a moment and said, ‘you know I am not superman?’ Sophie said ‘we know we all just want you to fuck us’, Evie said ‘I want you to fill my pussy with cum’, Bex said ‘cum in my mouth, please’ and Sophie begged for me to ‘fuck her ass hole’. ‘Ladies’, I said, ‘I’d love to do all those things to you all. I just hope I can manage it, I mean there are five of you!’

Emma said ‘well girls why don’t we let him now but tease him’. They told to me to pick a number card, I did it was the nine of spades. They all moved and knelt down in a line shoulder to shoulder with their backs facing me. Then together they all bent forward, away from me and rested on their elbows. Before me were five young pert arses each one presenting a delicate pair of pussy lips, looking like the centre of an apple when halved. They all opened their legs and one of them said ‘Adam, this is a thank you for coming here today, fill us all from behind, but only nine strokes each’. Fucking hell I thought, this was heaven. I stood up and knelt in front of the first arse in the line, which was Evie’s I placed my hands on her arse cheeks and spread them, and pushed my cock deep inside her pussy, I felt it was warm and wet. I slid my length deep in the pulled it backwards ‘one’ she yelled this continued until she yelled nine. I withdrew my throbbing cock and speared the next pussy with it. I continued doing this, each of the fifty-five strokes I did slowly and deeply, making the most of the situation.
Whilst fucking the third girl I looked left at the two arses sticking in the air which I had just fucked. Then looked right at the two awaiting for me to fuck them, looking down I saw my big hard cock sliding in and out of the peachy arse I was fucking. I nearly shot my load inside Emma as I thought about it. I had to concentrate. After the last girl, Jo, yelled out the last stroke they all sat up, around me and clapped and cheered. I sat looking like I had just won the lottery.

Bex said ‘One of us should defiantly get a good fucking by Adam?’ I have an idea; let’s make it a kinda dare too involving the others’. The five naked girls sat there in anticipation of who was to be fucked by me, I looked at their fantastic bodies, their tits and their faces, all looking at me. I felt honoured to be in this situation.
Bex said to the other girls, ‘Adam can role the dice to see who gets his cock’ I took the dice and shook it. I rolled it on the floor, it settled on a two.

Fucking result I thought, that’s Emma, with her fantastic tits. The girls all moaned in disappointment that it was not them. Emma gave a cheer, and grabbed my cock, wrapping her hand around it ‘this is mine’ she said and bent down and kissed its end. My cock twitched in her hand. Sophie said ‘choose a picture card Emma. If you choose a jack Adam cum’s in your pussy. A queen he cum’s up your arse. A king means he cum’s in your mouth and an ace over your tits’. I thought to myself, please be her tits. Sophie asked Emma ‘what do you want it to be?’ Emma replied I’d like him to fill my pussy’. She took a card and turned it over it was a queen. ‘Looks like your backdoor is going to get battered down Emma’ Sophie said. I had never fucked anyone up the arse before I thought.

Sophie, shuffled the number cards and told Emma ‘red you get fucked somewhere of your choice, black, mine’ Emma said ‘red’. Sophie turned the card to reveal a club, ‘sorry’ she said. Evie took a dining chair from the table; they were large, solid square ones. She laid it on the floor on its back. I want you be shagged over this. ‘Red, you’re bound up, black your not’ Sophie thought and replied ‘black’. Emma turned the car, it was a red. She looked over at Bex took some chord from the bag. Emma was led to the chair. She kneeled where the back of the chair was on the floor, her knees passing through a gap in the back of the chair. She bent her body over the seat of the chair, her knees where the back of the chair and seat met, and her pussy where the seat and front legs met. She laid her upper body over the front legs of the chair in front of her, her tits hanging down like udders between the legs. Bex came over with the chord and bound Emma, tightly to the chair, wrapping the chord all around her body tying her securely. She could not move.

‘Come on Emma’ Sophie said you’re not doing very well. Ok, red you are blindfolded, black your not?’ Sophie turned the card over in front of Emma’s face which was protruded tied up, from the chair legs. It was a diamond; Sophie slipped a blindfold over Emma’s face. Emma must have felt vulnerable, unable to move, and knowing she was going to be fucked hard soon.
Sophie said to Emma, ‘red you get gagged, black you don’t’. Emma turned the card and said ‘you will have to trust me, its black, and your ok, you just wait there we are going to see to Adam for you’.

I sat watching what was happening, amazed at how willingly Emma was bound. Sophie said to me ‘red, we shave you, black we don’t’. What I thought, watching as she turned the card to reveal a heart.’ Jo went out the door, returning with the necessary bits. Bex came up to me and pushed her foot against my throat, causing me to move backwards. Before I knew it I was laying on my back, with Bex holding me down by my throat. Jo squirted my genitals with foam and began shaving me. I kept very still and felt my cock, loosing its stiffness, possibly through fear. I felt as she pulled my penis up and I felt the razor pass close to it, then running around its base and around my balls. Eventually Jo finished, wiping me with a towel. ‘There’ she said ‘as smooth as the day you were born’

Evie came and sat next to me. ‘Emma needs that cock, really hard, let me help’ Bex was still restraining me. Evie bent over opening her mouth and I looked down my body to see her holding it by the base, she opened her mouth and slowly swallowed its length. She then began to lick it up and down its length. My cock stirred back to life and was soon erect; Evie gave it a quick wank with her hand and then moved away.
Sophie came over to me, and whispered in my ear ‘right big boy, we need to make sure your up to the job’. I watched past Bex’s foot which was still there pushing against my throat. Sophie squatted over my hard cock and lowered her body onto it. I felt it enter her warm pussy feeling her body weight pushing her down upon it. She sank down my erect pole and came to rest on my body. She rocked her body backwards and forwards upon my cock. As she did I felt it moving deep inside her. The feeling was intense and erotic and I could feel her clenching her muscles between her legs, causing her pussy to contract and squeeze my cock. She said ‘your ready now, don’t want to over do it’

Bex removed her foot and allowed me to get up. She put her hand behind my neck and guided me towards Emma. I positioned myself behind her arse which Jo had lubed up. The four other girls all moved around Emma, as I held my cock and rubbed it around her ass. I leaned over her trussed up body and felt my cock push against her arsehole. The lube helped my hard cock enter, her anal sphincter being stretched to accept it. She moaned as I pushed it inside, it felt to me completely different from the inside of Sophie’s pussy that my cock had just been inside. That had felt warm and soft, and I could feel her pussy surrounding my cock. The feelings now felt colder, and I could not feel anything around my cock, it felt more spacious. My balls were now against her ass and my cock could not penetrate Emma any further. I paused just a moment allowing myself to take in the fact that I was bent over a sexy woman with fabulous 34E tits, who was tied to a chair with my cock in her arse.

I pulled my cock out and began to fuck Emma’s anus. I started ramming my cock in and out of her quicker. My cock felt so hard and as I fucked her arse I could feel it stretching, I started pounding it faster and faster and before I knew it I had my hands clamped tight around her hips and was fucking her ass real good, my cock was not sliding in and out fast and looking at Emma, helplessly tied before me I was hit by what had happened today and what I was doing now, I looked around at the other girls who were sat watching, Evie was fingering herself, Jo was playing with Bex and Sophie was slowly inserting a dildo inside herself. I realised that this whole day and event was not about me or even Emma receiving my cum, but about the whole group. I had been excited all day today and witnessed things I have only ever dreamt of, whilst Emma was certainly being fulfilled and that through that all the other girls were being fulfilled too. I continued punishing her arse and then felt my cock twinge; I knew I was about to cum. I stopped fucking Emma, my cock deep in her and I felt another twinge and then my between my legs I was overcome by a warm feeling of pleasure. My body seized and I felt myself cum, filling Emma’s ass with my cum. As I felt it shoot inside her the end of my cock felt warm and my body was overcome by pleasure. At the same time Emma let out a cry of pleasure as she felt her arse being filled with my cum. I withdrew my cock and as I pulled it out noticed her anus had been stretched wide open and was an angry red colour. Then I saw cum ooze out of it slowly.

Fucking hell I thought what a fucking totally awesome day.
Later after we had all recovered, Emma had been untied and we all cleaned ourselves up the girls began to leave. They all said they had enjoyed themselves, but would have preferred more of me inside them. Emma said she had cum numerous times whilst I fucked her and was willing to equally pleasure me someday.

BeX

molten man
01-06-2008, 09:53 PM
Awesome Story!!!

BeX25
01-06-2008, 09:55 PM
Many thanks. I love writing them and am pleased people enjoy them.
Sorry if it's a little long!
BeX

admireu4ever
01-07-2008, 05:17 PM
I love it when there is a male in the story...this is my favorite story so far.

Trystaan
01-10-2008, 01:26 PM
This is amazing writing

Thank you Bex For putting this o the forums it made my day today

xTrYsTaNx