PDA

View Full Version : Missing her.

snoogins9110
04-17-2011, 09:26 PM
Hi, so about a year ago, i broke up with my ex. we were together for about 6months and we were both happy. i still dont fully know why i broke up with her, but i cant stop hating myself for doing so. over this year apart. i find myself missing her greatly and cant seem to move on. when i see her in the halls at school i can feel that there is still something unfinished between us. Im am graduating high school this year and i have no date from prom and im starting to have trouble in school. ive been really stressed out and kind of depressed. i just cant get her out of my mind. i dont know what to do; do i talk to her, or try and move on?

Thanks for your time,

slutty puppy boy
04-17-2011, 09:29 PM
TALK to her, dont b to up front try at least be mates

thefunman
04-17-2011, 09:41 PM
talk to her and tell her how you are feeling. be honest with her.

cbtslave4u2
04-19-2011, 03:47 PM
i know how you feel man. i was with my ex for 2 years when one day out of no where she broke down crying and broke up with me. she gave a bunch of stupid reasons like she was going away for college in a year so it would be easier to break up then rather than another year but let slip her parents convinced her to leave me because we weren't right for each other. she begged me to stay her friend. i tried for a few months to get her back but it never worked so i cut it off from her completely through a text message because i couldnt bare saying it over the phone, she heard me cry to many times before. about a year later, still depressed, prayed to God again for a sign whether i should get in touch with her. i got his answerr so i wrote her a letter, a few days later i get a letter back. we talked through email a lot. i eventually asked herr if she would like to meet up. she said she would love to but she didnt think her boyfriend would be to happy about it. that hit me like a truck, i cried and ended up cutting myself. but i didnt let her know how bad it hurt me.

her and her boyfriend seperated while she went to college. a few months later on valentines day i see her facebook status saying she is so happy for what happened. i obviously knew what that meant and felt my heart break again. i asked her about it and she spilled her guts to me but begged me not to say anything because she hadnt told her boyfriend they werent getting back together.

i ran out of my ADHD pills the day before so i was on an intense mood swing already. after she told her boyfriend he went on a huge tiraid on facebook saying all of these horrible things about her in his notes claiming they messed around (a lie because she thinks she will go to hell for that), and that they were together when she was my girl. at first i let it go but my mood eventually swung to anger and had a verbal fight with him on facebook. she wasnt mad at me but i apologized for even speaking to him.

later that night my mood swung back to depression and i spilled my heart out (via email) telling her i still love her and want to be with her. i said way to much but she replied the next day telling me how incredibly brave i was to tell her all of that and i would always have a piece of her heart and that she would always be there for me but as a friend. she said she wants me to be happy but she cant go back to where she was before.

three days later she emails me and says she talked to her parents about what was said and they convinced her to stop talking to me. she said she was sorry for having to do it but she didnt want me holding on to something that would never again. she then totally cut me out of her life.

was it worth it? yes. do i still miss and love her? i guess so because this has got me crying.

courtezan
04-19-2011, 03:54 PM
As I see it you have two choices.
You could talk to her.
Things may not improve between the two of you, but they could hardly get any worse. Tell her how you feel and see what she says.
Or you could leave things as they are now and always wonder what would have happened if you had talked to her.

cbtslave4u2
04-19-2011, 03:59 PM
exactly courtezan! that is exactly what i was trying to say. even though i didnt get her back atleast i know she will always care about me.

snoogins9110
04-19-2011, 07:09 PM
Thanks to all of you guys!! ive read all of your posts multiple times and im still thinking what im going to do. i will let you guys know what happens.:)

cbtslave4u2
04-19-2011, 07:26 PM
Thanks to all of you guys!! ive read all of your posts multiple times and im still thinking what im going to do. i will let you guys know what happens.:)

good luck dude. just dont tell her how you feel in the way i told my ex how i felt. i regret half of the things i had said to her in that email.

courtezan
04-20-2011, 04:16 AM
exactly courtezan! that is exactly what i was trying to say. even though i didnt get her back atleast i know she will always care about me.

I am really sorry things didn't work out for you cbt, but at least you know you tried. :)
And even though you did not get her back you know exactly where you stand now, and once you have had some time to let your feelings adjust you will be free to move on and find someone else who can be with you.

I believe that any woman would be glad to find herself with someone who is willing to fight for what they want and not just give in and go away.
I believe most women abhor arrogance in a man, (I personally cannot stand the type of man who pesters me constantly because they believe they are irresistible), however they do respond well to a man who shows he believes they are worth the effort it takes to attract and keep them.
I know there are women out there with the good sense to appreciate you and I am sure you will find one as soon as you are ready to look. :)

cbtslave4u2
04-21-2011, 08:21 PM
I am really sorry things didn't work out for you cbt, but at least you know you tried. :)
And even though you did not get her back you know exactly where you stand now, and once you have had some time to let your feelings adjust you will be free to move on and find someone else who can be with you.

I believe that any woman would be glad to find herself with someone who is willing to fight for what they want and not just give in and go away.
I believe most women abhor arrogance in a man, (I personally cannot stand the type of man who pesters me constantly because they believe they are irresistible), however they do respond well to a man who shows he believes they are worth the effort it takes to attract and keep them.
I know there are women out there with the good sense to appreciate you and I am sure you will find one as soon as you are ready to look. :)

thank you courtezan! i actually ran into her parents a few months ago. her mom literally ran over to give me a big hug. her and her husband were impressed with how i looked (had lost 30lbs since i had seen them last) and when they found out my major in school and my grades what he did with his body and body language said he regretted convienced his daughter to leave me. after we said bye and i started walking away i looked back and saw he was standing there watching me walk away. that night made me feel really good.

courtezan
04-22-2011, 09:46 AM
thank you courtezan! i actually ran into her parents a few months ago. her mom literally ran over to give me a big hug. her and her husband were impressed with how i looked (had lost 30lbs since i had seen them last) and when they found out my major in school and my grades what he did with his body and body language said he regretted convienced his daughter to leave me. after we said bye and i started walking away i looked back and saw he was standing there watching me walk away. that night made me feel really good.

That sounds like it was a huge boost to your self-confidence. I am very happy for you.
I hope her parents are honest enough to tell her they saw you and how great things are for you right now. :)

nellybell
04-24-2011, 04:29 PM
You really should talk to her. If you two didn't break up over anything really substantual and feel like there still might be hope there for a future I don't see a single reason why not to. It has the potential to go a few ways, either she has no real interest to to try again, or just wants to be friends, ooorrrrr in the best case senerio you find out she feels like there is something still there too. In all of the above the worst that could happen is she says no but you still know for sure in the end.

Hope things turn out well for you :3 Good luck.