PDA

View Full Version : Very naughty whore needs punishment :/

Pupwhore
04-17-2011, 02:45 PM
I'm a 16 year old female and I have been a very naughty little girl this past week.
My master has told me not to masterbate and I have every day
My master told me not to wear panties but it's very uncomfortable so I have been wearing them anyway
I also gave one of my guy friends a blow job last night at a party and my master is very upset with me.
He can not think of any punishments that are severe enough for what I've done so he made me make an account here and ask for punishments.
I must do any and all dares that aren't against my limits and write a full page report on all of them.

I am nothing but a dirty slutty cum bucket, so treat me like one.

Why Not
04-17-2011, 02:55 PM
If you were my little slave the first thing I'd do would be to strip you naked and spank your ass and cunt with a belt then tie you spread wide on a park bench with a sign hanging from your neck that you are a nasty little cunt that can't follow simple instructions. then I'd take you to a party and tie you on your knees for everyone to use since you seem to enjoy giving your friends bjs.

Bubuk
04-19-2011, 02:46 AM
1) You should generate 7 clock times it is times when you should cum.
http://www.random.org/clock-times/?num=5&earliest=00%3A00&latest=23%3A55&interval=7&format=html&rnd=new

If you cum at proposed time (plus minus 10 minutes) you get 1 point
If you cum at other time: -1 point
5 points: no punishments. Ou should choose 1 punishment for each missed point.

1) You should insert 2 fingers or your panties to your ass for 30 minutes. If you choosed panties, you may not wear other underwear for 24 hours (but may do everything with your panties)
2) You may not use toilet paper which wider than 1 inch / 2.5 cm for day. YOu should cut toilet paper to meet requirement. If you hands became dirt, you should clean up with your underwear
3) Drink 1.5 liter of liquid before going to bed. If you need to pee you may pee to bed/pee to glass and dring/go to toilet and stand in corner for 5 minutes BEFORE peeing/pee and stand in corner for 15 minutes
4) Invite several friends. Bet yourself. Winner get bj and may cum everywhere he wants.
5) Mater or your friends cum to your bra than you should wear it.

Omni314
04-20-2011, 05:50 PM
you must do my dare, on hard mode
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=74108
and i look forward to the full page report on it

Ice Shadow
04-20-2011, 06:20 PM
wear vib panties and to go the mall, give your master the remote and have fun.....he can either walk next to you or walk several people back and watch other people reaction as they watch you cum

or have you wear a pair or cheekie panties, croptop, and you highest heels and you go to a 24 hour gas station in just that with and a vib in you ass and pussy. and get somthing to drink

punishments version of the gas is go in there with his cum on your face plus your have to fill up the car with gas before you can clean up (if he lets you ...who know he may want take you to McD's make you stand in like while he watchs and laughs and the while those vibs are buzzing away in your ass and pussy), if you really piss him off have him hand cuff you behind your back have he gets to go hide the key, once hiddin you have to go find the key dressed like that withever thing else from above

have fun