PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Punishment Ideas to make a nice List for me and Master.

Kitty Bella
04-17-2011, 10:45 AM
I am seeking a Bunch of Different ideas for Self Punishment for when I misbehave around my master & since he is not always around to administer it I need to get a list for him so he can tell me what to do for when he is not around. Any ideas you all have please feel free to share them.

i would like to get a list of about 20ish ideas or so that way we got a bunch of ideas to work with.

thedaring1
04-17-2011, 11:04 AM
1. Write "Im a slutty bitch" 100 times.
2. For 1 day you may only pee in the same spot once. So 1 use of toilet, one use of sink, 1 outside, 1 into bottle and so on.
3. Drink a ton of water before you sleep like 10 glasses. Hopefully you pee yourself in the night.
4. Everytime you revieve a pm this week you must spank yourself 10 times hard.
5. You have 2 days to poop yourself wearing panties, You may not let any of that poop go in the toilet. You can let it go outside :p
6. You may not wear underwear unless your master states otherwise.

Have fun

fromo
04-17-2011, 11:05 AM
Role a dice, times the number by 10, then spank each of your bum cheeks, breasts and pussy by that number.

zac
04-17-2011, 11:07 AM
hmmm i'll think of some ideas for you and post later :P xxx but welcome to get dare! and just one to get you started..... you have to have a wedgie for a full day apart from when you sleep/shower/go to the loo! :) xxx

Star Shadows
04-17-2011, 11:53 AM
I am seeking a Bunch of Different ideas for Self Punishment for when I misbehave around my master & since he is not always around to administer it I need to get a list for him so he can tell me what to do for when he is not around. Any ideas you all have please feel free to share them.

i would like to get a list of about 20ish ideas or so that way we got a bunch of ideas to work with.

Punishments should be appropriate and relevant to the tasks I think you would both actually benefit from talking to one another and coming up with a task that is relevant and proportionate that will teach you a lesson....
for example for touching without permission you would spank your pussy x times as hard as you can.
that way you associate the pain with touching without permission and it begins to act as an educating deterrent. It is also important that for the same infraction you use the same punishment at least if you want subs to learn from it. this is due to an act of psychology called classical conditioning in which you LEARN to ASSOCIATE a behaviour or stimuli with a consequence. It moves away from opperant conditioning of reward and punishment a little and you begin to associate the unwanted act with a bad thing.

Kitty Bella
04-17-2011, 05:38 PM
Punishments should be appropriate and relevant to the tasks I think you would both actually benefit from talking to one another and coming up with a task that is relevant and proportionate that will teach you a lesson....
for example for touching without permission you would spank your pussy x times as hard as you can.
that way you associate the pain with touching without permission and it begins to act as an educating deterrent. It is also important that for the same infraction you use the same punishment at least if you want subs to learn from it. this is due to an act of psychology called classical conditioning in which you LEARN to ASSOCIATE a behaviour or stimuli with a consequence. It moves away from opperant conditioning of reward and punishment a little and you begin to associate the unwanted act with a bad thing.

oh we already know about that kinda stuff but he just wants other ideas to for when like if he wants to do a random punishment cuz i get on late, get home past X time, etc thats main reasons behind me getting a list.

~Kitty

Kitty Bella
04-17-2011, 05:41 PM
1. Write "Im a slutty bitch" 100 times.
2. For 1 day you may only pee in the same spot once. So 1 use of toilet, one use of sink, 1 outside, 1 into bottle and so on.
3. Drink a ton of water before you sleep like 10 glasses. Hopefully you pee yourself in the night.
4. Everytime you revieve a pm this week you must spank yourself 10 times hard.
5. You have 2 days to poop yourself wearing panties, You may not let any of that poop go in the toilet. You can let it go outside :p
6. You may not wear underwear unless your master states otherwise.

Have fun

these are pretty good ^_^ i'll start adding those to the list i am making for him on my word pad document ^_^
also idk if 3 will effect much of a punishment since really i been punished for peeing the bed before.. *blushes*

~Kitty

thedaring1
04-18-2011, 03:33 PM
You peed the bed? Thats embarrassing :p

More punishments:
1. You may not lower your panties to use the restroom for 24 hours.
2. You must wear a diaper for 4 hours and every 30 minutes drink 3 glasses of water. No changing till time is up.
3. You may only sleep in a diaper for a week.
4. Bra connection wedgie for 24 hours.
5. For 24 hours you must pee into cups, store them somewhere secret then at the end of your time wash your hair with them.
6. Write slut on your boobs in sharpie.
7. Color your bum in sharpie.
8. Wear the same thong backwards for 3 days.
9. Wear no underwear for 3 days.

Enjoy!

Kitty Bella
04-18-2011, 05:45 PM
You peed the bed? Thats embarrassing :p

More punishments:
1. You may not lower your panties to use the restroom for 24 hours.
2. You must wear a diaper for 4 hours and every 30 minutes drink 3 glasses of water. No changing till time is up.
3. You may only sleep in a diaper for a week.
4. Bra connection wedgie for 24 hours.
5. For 24 hours you must pee into cups, store them somewhere secret then at the end of your time wash your hair with them.
6. Write slut on your boobs in sharpie.
7. Color your bum in sharpie.
8. Wear the same thong backwards for 3 days.
9. Wear no underwear for 3 days.

Enjoy!

showed master the list he did not care for the wedgie or body writing but rest he wants added to the list in random order. so i added the other 7

hadesnyberg
05-18-2011, 01:28 PM
when you go to bed 2night you must put yourself in a bra connection wedgie and then cuff yourself to your bed all night

Kitty Bella
05-18-2011, 01:49 PM
i think u might have meant to post that in the other thread. where i need the punishments since this one is just me looking for ideas and suggesntions.