PDA

View Full Version : Cloth pin pain!

carlos
01-06-2008, 06:17 AM
First I want to say Hi to the forum, this is the first dare I post.

First you will need ice cubes (5 or more), cloth pins (you will need 7) and something you can use to spank yourself (you can use your hand if you have nothing)

First you have to put one cloth pin in each nipple, while that you must be sucking an ice cube and have one inserted in you pussy.
After 5 minutes yo will have to put one cloth pin on your tongue, and 2 in each pussy lip, and you can remove the ones in your nipples, but you have to spank your tits (you must make them red), you have to do this for 5 minutes too.
The nexts 5 minutes you will have to use one ice cube in each nipple, without removing the cloth pins.
Now add again cloth pins to your nipples, you can remove the rest of cloth pins, but you must suck an ice cube and spank your pussy (I want it red too). Do this for 5 minutes too.
And finaly you must spend 10 minutes with one cloth pin in your tongue, one in each nipple, and 2 on each pussy lip, and you must spank your ass to make it red.

If you want to make it easier or hardest you can change the 5 minutes to 3 and last 10 minutes to 5, and for hardest the 5 minutes to 8 and I recomend you not to change the last 10 minutes becasue I dont want you to get permanent damage.

JoMo
01-06-2008, 09:49 AM
Not sure abou this one but I believe there is quite a major blood vessel in yoru tongue so sticking anything through it is inadvisable (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) everything else is good though if a tad unimaginative.....

patrickolee
01-06-2008, 10:04 AM
id say what he really meant was clothes peg, not clothes pin?

carlos
01-06-2008, 10:29 AM
yes I meant pegs lol, sorry for my english.
If someone wants to try it with pins please post here to see how it went:D