PDA

View Full Version : Bex - Dares gallore [fiction]

BeX25
01-05-2008, 03:21 PM
Inspired by Dice7

Hiya,

I want to share this experience with you that happened to me last year. It all started when I was out shopping with my friend Sophie. Now Sophie is not like the other girls I have mentioned so far in my writings. She is much more reserved and classy and her idea of naughty or daring would be to wear non matching socks, so I thought anyway! We were walking along and talking about stuff, bags, men, Big brother, and the usual. I thought, knowing how reserved Sophie was it would be fun to see how far I could push her. It backfired. We grabbed a coffee and I thought it would be a good time to drop dares and my life of forfeits into the conversation.

I asked if she had ever done anything naughty, or played any dare games. She looked at me horrified and said ‘Oh good grief, no, I wouldn’t be seen doing that sort of stuff’. ‘Sophie’ I replied ‘you know, some dares can be sexy and exciting, if you know what I mean? Also they do not have to be wild’. I could see Sophie was interested and then volunteered some information. ‘I did do one thing when I was at university. I guess it’s why I am scared of getting involved in them again’. Now I was the one interested, ‘what was it Sophie?’ She looked a bit embarrassed and then said ‘Well I lost the halls of residence squash ladder tournament and as a result had to spend an hour in the squash court, playing five minutes against every player on the ladder, except I was not allowed to wear anything but my underwear’ I did a double take and looked at Sophie ‘fucking hell Sophie that’s like massive’. She looked at the floor then said ‘I think I ran before I could walk’. We continued talking; however my mind was not on the conversation now. I began to think of Sophie in squash kit. She had long blonde hair, and was about 5ft 5 tall with long slender legs and a small pert bum. She had a slim waste and proportioned breasts. Her face was slender and blemish free with large doe eyes and long lashes. In squash kit she must have looked stunning, short white skirt and tight fitting white top, emphasising her breasts. Imagine her out of it, god. ‘Are you listening to a word I’m saying Bex’ Sophie said. I shook my head and came out of my daydream. ‘Sorry Sophie, what did you say?’ She laughed. We continued talking and decided it would be fun to do start doing some dares whilst at work. Sophie and I worked in the same office and the job quite frankly stunk. It was a legal firm and we did work hard, however it was not really where I saw myself being when I was at school.

A few days later at work my office phone rang. I answered it and heard a familiar voice say to me ‘dare you to cough really loud’. It was Sophie. I otched up in my seat and could see her a few desks in front on the phone, twiddling with a pencil in her hair. I put the phone down and cleared my throat. Then let out a huge loud cough. Half the office stopped and turned to look at me, the others choosing to ignore me. ‘Wow Sophie, I thought that was real daring’ I told her over the phone, she giggled and replied ‘well it kicked things off, tomorrow I dare you to come to work in the skimpiest outfit you think you can get away with’, she said. ‘That’s more like it Sophie, your on’ I agreed.

The following day I got ready for work, instead of the usual baggy blouse and trousers I chose something special. I had carefully chosen my underwear, a matching red set consisting of a luxurious g-string and a push up bra which was sensationally provocative and beautiful which when I put on created a dream of a décolleté. Then I put on my pair of self-supporting fishnet stockings. I looked at myself in the mirror, standing there with my sexy long legs in their fishnets and my sexy lingerie; my boobs pushed up beyond belief almost explicitly, oozing out of my low bra like two round bean bags stuck to my chest. But they looked great. Finally I put on my two piece suit, which had a tight figure hugging skirt that stopped about a quarter of a way down my legs, in fact it just covered the tops of my stockings and a jacket which was also tight figure hugging and had two buttons on the front and a plunging neckline, which is why I chose the bra I did, maximum cleavage. The suit was light grey with pinstripes. Perfect I thought finishing it off with a pair of killer heels.

BeX25
01-05-2008, 03:22 PM
When I arrived at work all the men stopped dead in their tracks, I could feel every pair of eyes in the open plan office on me. But god I felt horny. During the morning post I received an internal mail envelope. Inside was a post-it note which read ‘return this to my desk ASAP with your underwear enclosed, you can have it back at the end of the day, S’. Shit I thought as I read it, and I’m dressed like this, I’ll have trouble containing my boobs in this jacket, and I better remember cross my legs when I sit down for the rest of the day! Sophie had well and truly stitched me up. I got up and went to the toilet. Shutting myself in a cubicle, I heard the door go behind me; someone else was in the toilet with me. I heard a tap turn on and decided to get on with it. I pulled my g-string down around my knees and held it there, then stepped out of it one leg at a time. I undid my jacket and hung it on the hook on the back of the door. I turned toward the wall and slipped the bra off, the tap stopped and the door went again, I presumed I was alone again. The feeling of my boobs resting as normal unsupported felt good. I turned round reaching for my jacket slipping it on and doing up the buttons. I placed the underwear in the envelope and walked out and across the office. I stopped at Sophie’s desk ‘I believe I am dressed as you required’ I said softly and leaned forward over it allowing my boobs and jacket to fall forwards and also giving her an eyeful. ‘Very nice Bex’ she said. I handed her the envelope and said ‘be careful with this’ I stood back up and returned to my desk. I did not know if it was my imagination that everyone was still staring at me; did they know I had no underwear on? I sat there thinking of a suitable dare for Sophie to carry out; I could not think of anything as good as she had done to me. I could ask her to photocopy her boob’s, no that’s silly I sat daydreaming for a while, leaning forwards at my desk. Steve, who also works in the office and was a good mate walked by, stopped and took three paces backwards. ‘Fucking hell Bex, where did you get them from?’ I looked at him and said ‘what?’ he pointed to my chest and said, ‘shit Bex just got sexier’ I sat upright and pulled my jacket up, to try, pointlessly to conceal my cleavage. ‘Fuck off Steve’ I said, ‘do you not have work to do?’

The phone rang and I answered it. ‘Hello Bex it’s me’ Sophie said. ‘Yes Sophie, how can I help you? I have noticed I am wearing lest clothing than when I arrived in work, and that was not a lot!’ there was a pause, ‘would you like to loose some more? dare you to follow me, meet me in the toilets in five’ the phone went dead. My heart rushed, I felt giddy and light-headed. I sat at the desk my mind racing. Then I noticed Sophie, get up and go towards the toilets. I thought I would wait five minutes so it did not look obvious. Thirty seconds later I was running for the toilets, or so it seemed to me. I piled in and Sophie was at a sink. She nodded to a cubical and went in she followed me we squeezed in and rotated a little to allow us to shut the door. Sophie put the seat down and knelt on it. I said ‘what you doing?’ She replied ‘If anyone comes in it would look odd there being four legs’. ‘Oh, good thinking’ I said. She pushed me against the door and took my jacket off, putting it behind her on the cistern. She took hold of the bottom of my skirt and pulled it up. It was now pulled up around my waist. I was wearing no pants and was topless. She traced the outline of my left boob with a finger; her touch was very sensual and soft I became aware of the feeling of tantalizing delight. Sophie then placed a hand on my left boob and cupped it, gently squeezing it at the sides with her fingers. She could only hold the bottom half of my large breast her hand stopping just below the nipple which I was aware had become hard and erect... ‘God Bex, you’re fucking hot’ she said. She moved her hand and rotated it round placing it between my legs, palm up. I gave an involuntary murmur as her fingers made contact with my clitoris. I felt my body shudder as she inserted her middle finger inside me. Just a little at first, then further until it was in as far as possible. She withdrew and inserted it a few times and I felt myself become moist. The she rested the very tip of it just between the soft folds of skin which were so sensitive. She hooked her finger and moved it up slightly. I was feeling in a world of absolutely delightful pleasure. God I thought Sophie is an expert at this, and moaned again involuntarily. After moving her finger up, she pulled it towards herself whilst it was inside me. Her finger hit the spot. I juddered all over. I could feel her finger massaging the spot gently; gradually she increased the speed she did this until her hand was moving between my legs so fast, it was blurred. All the time though Sophie kept the end of that finger on the spot. I banged both clenched fists on the door and let out a loud moan, which sounded more like an involuntary intake of breath. I climaxed, closing my eyes, my head craning forward with pleasure. I took three or four deep intakes of breath one directly after the other trying to regain my composure. Sophie withdrew her finger and licked it. My clit felt on fire, the sensations to great to bear, I bit my bottom lip with my teeth, without realising. ‘Shit’ I said to Sophie, catching my breath, ‘you’re a dark horse’. I grabbed her with both hands around her cheeks and drew her face towards mine. We embraced in a deep and passionate kiss that seemed to last forever. We broke away from one another and I pulled my skirt down, and then put my jacket back on. I left first, paranoid I was blushing like a beacon back to my desk. I sat down and Sophie past towards her desk, she looked at me and threw me a wink. I swallowed hard.

BeX25
01-05-2008, 03:22 PM
During dinner Sophie disappeared, I thought it odd after what had happened but thought she must have a good reason. I returned back to my desk and started working. Sophie came in last of everyone, scuttling to her desk and began typing. A few moments later my computer made a noise, I looked ‘you have one new message it informed me. I opened the e-mail. It was from Sophie, god I thought, what is she going to say, it was a mistake? It read:

Bex,
I had a fantastic morning. Whilst you were out, you had a delivery.
Please open your top right drawer. Take out the package, open it and follow the instructions.
I dare you to return to your desk having followed the instructions.
You will have to visit my desk to prove it too.

Sophie.

I opened the drawer and noticed a jiffy bag that was not familiar. I opened it and inside was a plastic bag. I pulled it out and placed it on the desk. Inside was a purple plastic thing and what looked like bits of elastic. I took out an enclosed piece of paper. It read:

Thank you for choosing the lady wings, the best orgasmic strap on.

Shit I thought, and stuffed the bag in the drawer. I looked at Sophie who was trying to hide her laughter. I read on:

Lady wings guarantees ecstatic climax. Slide the penis inside your vagina allowing the body of lady wings to fit your labia whilst the antennas clasp your clit. Using the leg straps provided the lady wings remains perfectly in place. Turn on the vibrations and feel as the penis stimulates your vagina, whilst the body massages your labia and the antennas titillate your clitoris to drive you crazy.
Batteries included.

I took a deep breath and then looked in the bag again, trying to work the toy out. I pushed the purple body of the toy into my right hand and clasped it. I lifted my left leg up under my desk and hooked my foot thought one of the leg straps. I pulled it to my knees, and then swapped it over in my hands, repeating the process with my other leg. I then pulled it up between my legs. I now realised that I had to get the straps up around the top of my legs. My skirt was preventing me though. I looked around and saw nobody was looking and slid a hand down inside the side of my skirt. I took hold of the straps and pulled then up around my legs, lifting my legs off the chair to allow the strap to pass beneath. One leg done! I then did the same for the other leg. I now found the body of the toy being pulled up between my legs. I put my hand under my skirt and pushed it into position. I nearly squirmed as the penis slid inside me and the other parts located their correct places. I daren’t turn it on using the small switch fearing how noisy it was? I built up courage and looked around. If I turn it on the off again quickly, it might be ok. I located the switch and feeling the neat protrusion of purple plastic between my legs, slid the switch. Immediately my body felt electrified and I was aware of tiny vibrations of pleasure pulsing through out every inch of it. I was breathless and incapable of moving. There was no noise so I left it on. I sat in my chair trying to accept this bizarre, abnormal feeling stuck between my legs. I felt paralysed. I emailed Sophie:

Sophie,
Change of plan. You come here, unable to move.
BeX

I saw her stand up and walk over a few moments later. She knelt beside me at my desk. ‘Hello, you wanted to see me’ she said. As she did she placed a hand on my leg and let it fall between my legs. She raised her eyebrows twice, ‘how’s it feel?’ I rolled my eyes, ‘like heaven’ I said. Sophie stood up and returned to her desk. A moment later I received another email from her, what now I thought? I opened it. It read.

Bex
Well done.
S

I managed to keep the ‘lady wings’ toy inserted for about forty minutes, before having to remove it. If I had kept it inside my pussy I would have exploded, there in the middle of the office. It was great and as much as I wanted to retain it I managed to hobble to the toilets looking like I had received right good shag the night before. I locked myself in a cubicle and popped the plastic toy out from between my legs. For a moment I just sat on the toilet seat thinking what a great day this had turned out to be, but again reflecting how weighted towards me it was. I gave it a quick wash and dropped it in the bag, storing it back in my desk. Well you never know when it might be called upon.

For the majority of the afternoon that remained I sat trying to concoct something for Sophie to undertake, to be honest though I was spent! I just wanted to go home. When Five pm arrived I walked down the flight of stairs towards the car park below the building with Sophie. She turned to me and said ‘Bex, I have a confession’. I looked at her curiously, ‘what?’ I said. Sophie pondered then whispered ‘As I said the other day, I am not really into dares and that’. I stopped her there, ‘Sophie, what you had me doing was just great what you on about?’ ‘Let me finish’ she said ‘I received some help. I tried to think of something, but could only come up with getting you to photocopy your tits, I mean how naff?’ I looked at her and laughed nervously. ‘Yeah how shite’ I said. ‘The thing is Bex I kinda know you’ve been doing dares with Jo recently and so I called her for some help, she was ever so helpful, she had lots of ideas’. I looked at Sophie kinda annoyed ‘I just bet she did’ I said. ‘Bex’ Sophie said nervously ‘I kinda organised a last dare for you. Well Jo did. She said it would pay back for an incident in the pub’ I remembered the incident it was the third forfeit between me and Jo and resulted in me auctioning off her clothes for charity, while she was in them. This may be bad news for me I decided. ‘What have you done Sophie?’ I asked inquisitively. ‘Well it’s more like what Jo has done’ she said. She took her phone out and made a text message.

BeX25
01-05-2008, 03:23 PM
We came out in the car park and Sophie said ‘Bex come over her, last dare, promise’ she led me towards her car. She did not open it, she just waited by the bonnet. A few moments later I heard the roar of a motorbike entering the car park, its noise enhanced and echoing through being beneath the office block, the car park was on ground level and quite open, separated from the pavement by a small stretch of grass. It pulled up and stopped in front of us. It was a large Suzuki, Blue in colour and looked powerful. There were two people on it, a man riding it in jeans and a leather jacket, wearing a black helmet, with a metallic blue visor pulled down. The pillion passenger looked like a girl, a tall slim looking girl, wearing jeans and a light coat and also a bright orange helmet, also with the visor down. As I looked at her sat there, the man turned the bikes engine off and silence befell the car park. The pillion passenger lifted her visor, and took it off. Brown hair cascaded from beneath it and the familiar face of Jo sat staring at me. ‘I believe you know Adam’ she said gesturing to the man in front of her. Adam was the man we met during the third forfeit who brought Jo’s panties. He also ended up shagging me on the fourth forfeit, when he nailed me to his bench, literally! I was intimately familiar with Adam. Jo jumped off the bike. ‘Hiya Bex’ she said. ‘Sophie called me for help, I hope you don’t mind? Have you had a lovely day?’ she said sarcastically. ‘You know I have’ I replied smiling like a Cheshire cat, ‘it was all your doing, wasn’t it’. ‘Well, poor old Sophie would have been humiliated by you, without my influence’.

Jo came up to me and said ‘You won’t need those stockings on Bex, best take them off’. I perched on the front of Sophie’s car bonnet, and took my heels off. I bent my left leg up and rolled the stocking down to my foot and took it off I placed it on the bonnet and then swapped legs and took the other stocking off. I bent down to put my shoes back on when Jo kicked them out of my reach with her foot. ‘You won’t require those either. Infact you will not need that jacket, it’s not achieving much, anyway.’ I looked at Jo ‘you serious? You do know I’ll be topless?!’ I said talking to her as though she was a child. Jo stared at me seriously ‘oh yes Bex, Adam, Sophie and I know exactly what you will be and we are serious, off’ I looked around Adam was sat on the bike, holding the handles, Sophie was stood by me. I glanced around the car park; I could not see anyone else. I undid the buttons and pulled the jacket off my shoulders and let it fall onto the bonnet behind me. Jo looked at my skirt. ‘I guess you are going to say I don’t need this either? I said to her. ‘Exactly Bex’ Jo said. I stood up and pulled it down. The skirt fell around my ankles and I stepped out of it. I was feeling nervous and could feel my heart racing. I looked at Adam, Jo and Sophie staring at me, wondering what they were thinking. Here I was in a car park naked in the daytime. I took a big breath; my pert 34DD boobs heaved up gently sank. ‘So what do you have planned next?’ I asked Jo.

She handed me the helmet, ‘you’ll need this, jump on, your going round the block’ my heart sank even lower than it was; my pussy tingled with anticipation of the coming thrill. My whole body shuddered. Holly shit I thought. ‘I said to Jo ‘ok, but I don’t want the bright orange helmet, it will draw attention to me’ Jo laughed, ‘Fucking hell Bex, sometimes your so funny. Firstly, you don’t want an orange helmet to draw attention to you, take a look at yourself Bex, you’re naked! Secondly, it’s the law! I took the helmet and pulled it over my fine shoulder length Auburn hair. I approached the bike and lifted a leg up passing it over the seat and sat down straddling the machine. I bent my legs up and feeling the cold metal against my bare feet, rested them on the foot supports. Adam was leaning forward and I was sat upright holding onto the handle behind my back, the rear seat higher than Adam’s looking like it was suspended above the rear wheel. I was aware how elevated I was and how exposed my pussy, slender stomach and boobs were to the world. Adam started the bike and the engine roared into life. I could feel its vibrations between my legs.

Adam moved off, slowly at first then acceleration away. He turned into the road and sped down it. I clung onto the back for dear life my bronzed body being publicly exhibited. I could not see them due to the helmet, but I was aware of the speed and its forces on my boobs, feeling them moving to the left and right around corners. Some cars beeped their horns and an elderly gentleman wearing a beige coat riding a mobility scooter waved his stick at me. Before I knew it the bike pulled up back in the car park. I got off, took the helmet off and said to Sophie and Jo, ‘what a fucking thrill, you should try that’ I was catching my breath and coming back to reality after the heightened buzz, when the old man trundled past on his scooter. He banged his stick against the basket on the front.

I looked at him and thought, shit I bet he will give us what for, how the younger generation are a disgrace etc. Jo went up to him, bent down and started talking. I hope she calms him I thought. I was trying to locate my suit to get dressed, when I noticed Jo was holding the jacket and skirt in her hands! Fucking great it thought and bent down besides Sophie’s car. Jo called over, ‘Bex get over here, he wants a word’ I looked at Sophie and pulled my lip up in disbelief, ‘what like this?’ Jo called back ‘yes just get over her’. I sheepishly looked around and ran over to Jo and the old man on the scooter, crouching down besides him. Jo said to me ‘this is Charlie’ then spoke to the man, ‘Charlie, this is Bex, the girl you saw’. I looked at the old man, ‘Hiya Charlie’ I said. ‘I am sorry if I offended you’. I could see his eyes ogling at my naked body before him, especially at my tits. ‘Don’t be so damned foolish, girl’ he said. This opening took me aback. ‘I saw you go past darling, do you know the last time I saw a naked young lady? Well anyhow you mother was probably not even born, thats when. You made an old man very happy today, thank you. And so I came to get a better look.’ I laughed; coming from anyone else I would have been angry at that comment, coming from this old man I felt sorry for him. I don’t know why but I stood up and said ‘do you like what you see, Charlie’ his eyes followed my tits as I stood up, ‘definitely’ he replied, ‘Years ago when I was young, I have stories, make you blush’ he said. ‘I am sure Charlie’ I said. ‘Well missy, you are very lovely and I think you have wonderful boobs. You made my year, seeing you. Don’t think I’ll see another pretty girl like you before my times up’ he said. ‘One thing before I go’, he said. I was expecting something like could he feel my tits or have a kiss. Instead he said ‘you would make an old man happy, if you rode my scooter like you did that bike’ I laughed and said to Jo ‘do you know about this?’ She laughed too and said ‘no, I swear’. ‘Ok then Charlie, just for you’ I said.

He slowly got off the scooter supporting himself with his stick. I sat on the seat and held the handles. I pulled on and the scooter shot into life. I was trundling down the pavement on a mobility scooter, naked. Oh my god. I got to the corner and turned round and headed back. It was not quite as fast as the bike, but it was still a thrill. When I arrived back where Jo and Charlie was I stopped and got off. ‘That was fun’ I said to Charlie. He carefully got back and chuckled ‘They will never believe me when I tell them about this. Thank you dear, not you wrap up or you’ll catch your death’. With that he trundled off down the pavement. I looked at Jo ‘wow; I said. She handed me my jacket and skirt, come on Bex, let’s get you home, I pulled the skirt on and was slipping the jacket on as we turned round and headed towards Sophie’s car. We both stopped dead in our tracks. Sophie was stood there she had took her blouse off and was undoing her black knee length skirt, her bra covering what looked like a lovely pair of breasts, showing only a great cleavage. She stopped and looked at us, ‘what? If riding that bike is as good as you say I want a go’ she said. She dropped her skirt and stepped out of her panties revealing a small amount of bushy blonde hair between her legs and her peachy bum. She had a figure similar to mine and as she reached behind her back she undid her bra releasing her tits which were long and fully rounded with big nipples that pointed upwards. She looked at us with her Doe eyes and smiled. ‘Come on lets go’ she said to Adam as she straddled his machine. ‘Let’s go’ and they roared off. Jo and I looked at each other, ‘fucking hell, what just happened there’ I said. ‘It seems Sophie likes to humiliate herself, without anyone’s help’ Jo said. And we both burst out laughing.

BeX

Dice7
01-05-2008, 05:38 PM
Haha another great story Bex! Thanks for the dedication, love how you got the old man in there!!

Bored
01-13-2008, 10:54 PM
great story really liked it.

molten man
01-13-2008, 11:57 PM
awesome Bex as usual