PDA

View Full Version : Bump on Penis

cbtslave4u2
04-13-2011, 12:30 AM
For the last week or two I've had a small bump on the bottum side of my penis about an inch up the shaft. It doesnt hurt unless I touch it. At first I thought it was just one of those little bumps that are normal but it's not. I am on Accutane so that might be the reason but I have put Desonide Lotion .05% on the bump to make it go away but it's still there.... what should I do?!

cbtslave4u2
04-13-2011, 12:36 AM
i forgot to say im a virgin so it isnt herpes.

Busty
04-13-2011, 12:46 AM
Get it checked by a doctor!

wobblygrl
04-13-2011, 01:16 AM
Do you shave? It could be an ingrown hair. Its probably nothing, but you should still get it checked. It could be an infection or skin cancer or something.

There is some disease that, when you get it, you get only one bump, then it goes away and you dont know you're sick for awhile, but im pretty sure its an STD so if youve never done anything sexual its probably not that.

Dinosaur
04-13-2011, 01:36 AM
You shouldn't get too scared, could be an ingrown hair like wobblygrl said. Cancer isn't that common, but still possible. You should get it checked by a doctor. Even if it's because of Accutane, your doctor might have something that DOES work for it. :)

hovie907
04-13-2011, 02:04 AM
To know for sure, you would have to show it with a dermatologist but from what you described it... it does sound like an ingrown hair. What gave it way is the location of the bump and if its kinda dome shaped as acne is, then it's an even more sign of a ingrown hair. Another symptom is that it only hurts when you have touched it.. other wise, its fine. If it stays there for an considerable amount of time, then you may need to see the dermatologist for some sort of cream to apply to it. It doesnt sound like cancer or a tumor and if your a virgin then it shouldnt be an STD if your clean all around. I hope this helped.

http://www.steadyhealth.com/ingrown_hair_lump_on_shaft_of_penis_t72703.html

Let me know if this helped.

SpiderSophie
04-13-2011, 03:53 AM
Don't worry. In 7-10 days your penis will fall off, and you will join the better half.

cbtslave4u2
04-13-2011, 08:38 AM
thank you for all the comments. i washed my penis with Cetaphil face acne was after i posted this and it doesnt hurt to touch anymore. it is still there though

theone
04-13-2011, 04:54 PM
If you’ve been shaving it could be in growing hair, along with several other possibilities. However you don’t know that for certain and you must get it checked by a doctor.

nellybell
04-14-2011, 08:58 PM
If it doesn't clear up in a few days go to the doctor. You don't want to take chances with your junk. I'm sure you would like to use it later at some point.

cbtslave4u2
04-14-2011, 10:53 PM
If it doesn't clear up in a few days go to the doctor. You don't want to take chances with your junk. I'm sure you would like to use it later at some point.

lmao! i can barely feel the bump now. i have to really look for it. it is smaller than a pinhead. im still putting cortisol steroids on it too.

cbtslave4u2
04-16-2011, 05:05 PM
well the bump got big again... i guess i have to go to the doctor. how embarassing...

theone
04-16-2011, 05:47 PM
lmao! i can barely feel the bump now. i have to really look for it. it is smaller than a pinhead. im still putting cortisol steroids on it too.

Cortisol steroids?

I presume that you are using something like 1% Hydrocortisone. You need to see a doctor, you shouldn’t really be using such a product on your genitals outside of medical advice.

cbtslave4u2
04-16-2011, 06:06 PM
yes. it's presciption. Desonide Lotion .05% it's pretty old but it worked on a pimple a week ago. i never use the stuff, only when a pimple hurts real bad or is real big.

cbtslave4u2
04-19-2011, 03:54 PM
I saw the doctor for my penis problem this morning. it was really embarassing. his 25 year old female assistant was in there while i had my penis out. the doctor was touching me and i so badly wanted to cover the head but couldnt. he gave me 2 steroid shots into the bump on my penis. it hurt so bad