PDA

View Full Version : Bex - A Sunday quicky [fiction]

BeX25
01-04-2008, 11:01 PM
I know most of my stories ar quite long so he is a quicky for you all. If you like it then try my others :)

Hiya,

My phone rang. I was asleep, after all it was Sunday morning and just before eight in the morning. I answered it sleepily;’ hello’ I said ‘who is it?’ A voice on the end said ‘Bex it’s me, Evie’ She was a good girlfriend who I had known for years. ‘Hiya’ I said ‘what you calling me for at this time?’ The phone went silent for a moment, and then I heard her breath become deeper. ‘I woke up and thought of you Bex. I was lying in bed and began playing with myself, thinking about you. Then I got my toy and started playing with it’. I was taken aback by the suddenness of what Evie was telling me. ‘You know I have always had feeling for you Bex?’ she asked. I replied ‘I know Evie, but this is very out the blue’. There was a pause then Evie said ‘I’ve upset you haven’t I?’ She hadn’t and to be frank I was flattered. I had secretly always liked Evie anyway.

She was a petite individual, 5ft tall, with a tiny figure to match, everything about her was small. But it was also beautiful. She had Black hair cut in a small bob, tiny dark eyes that penetrated you when they looked at you and a tiny button nose and mouth. Her arms, hands, legs, and waist, everything was petite. Every time I saw her she wore small tight fitting tops hugging every inch of her body and leaving nothing to the imagination. Despite her pettiness, Evie had been blessed with fantastic tits. Whenever we went out all you could hear from the guys was ‘look at the rack on that!’ I say no more, and was slightly jealous.

I said to Evie ‘you haven’t upset me, far from it, darling, I am pleased you called’. Evie then said ‘Bex you once said you keep your toy by you bed’ It was true, my dildo, Eric I called it; which I think stemmed from my childhood. Because of its shape like a banana I thought of Bananaman and so – Eric, it is bizarre, like me. However it was indeed kept in my bedside drawer which was something we had once talked about this in the pub one night, as you do. I opened the draw and took Eric out. It was a long eight inch silicon dildo that was supposed to be ‘just like the real thing’ I have fucked many cocks and Eric was never like the real thing, but Eric was an ok substitute and he was mine. ‘Take your toy out and rub it against your pussy’ Evie said. I was the one whose breathing now changed heavier. I ran a hand smoothly down my body across my silk nightie, until it finished. Then I lifted it and ran my hand up my leg until I felt my panties. I whipped them off and pushed them away with my feet. I then moved my hand toward my pussy, when my fingers touched it, my lips were already wet. I lightly ran my middle finger over my clit and could feel the warm juice that oozed from it delightfully. I inserted my finger and started to make slow round motions with it. I could feel and hear myself becoming wetter and wetter. In time, I became so wet my whole finger easily slipped right in.

As I did this Evie was telling me how she was too playing with her pussy, the thought of feeling and exploring her tight pussy with my fingers and tongue turned me on more. She said ‘she wished I was there with her’ and then told me how we should both fuck ourselves at the same time, together, over the phone. ‘Oh yes Evie’ I agreed. Upon her instructions I took Eric and writhed in pleasure on my bed as his big round end slowly parted my wet juicy lips. I watched as he slowly entered my pussy, parting my lips whilst hearing on the phone how Evie was doing the same with her toy. ‘Oh god’ I moaned down the phone to Evie, ‘this is great’. I slowly inserted Eric deep inside me, feeling as every inch disappeared inside my hungry body. Evie said ‘how she had fully inserted hers and was now sliding it back out of her pussy’. As I did the same I watched in fascination as the long toy withdrew from inside me, its end almost being ejected by my tightening muscles. I then started rubbing Eric against my pussy, pushing it downwards against my pussy and rubbing its length across my sensitive lips. Upon Evie’s command I plunged Eric deep inside me and started to rapidly fuck myself with the object, ramming it home each time becoming more and wilder. Then ‘Evie said tell me when you’re about to cum Bex?’ I fucked myself frantically before feeling every bit of my desired body twinge. ‘Oh god Evie I wish you were here, oh, I’m going to cum’.

Then I heard the doorbell. My heart stopped; who the fuck was it, not now! I stopped on the verge of climax; the moment lost forever, Eric protruding out of my pussy. I peered out the curtain holding Eric half inside me with my other hand. Evie stood at the door, looking up and waving. ‘What the, Evie?’ I said on the phone, ‘did you like it; she replied ‘it was my dare that Emma gave me to do last night, I had to make you pretend I was fucking myself and make you cum’. I was panting hard down the phone regaining myself after becoming so aroused, ‘well you failed; I didn’t cum’ I told her ‘Let me in she replied and you will’.

BeX

doxanything
01-04-2008, 11:35 PM
finnish it~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BeX25
01-04-2008, 11:45 PM
It's a short story. It is finished. You will have to imagine what happens next? Unless you would all like a continuation?

BeX

Mysterious the 1st
01-05-2008, 04:20 AM
most definately!!!

molten man
01-08-2008, 10:47 PM
Awesome story!! Finish it!!

youngscotsman
01-09-2008, 10:19 AM
u got 2 finish it ,,,,,:)

Air force dude
01-09-2008, 05:12 PM