PDA

View Full Version : 22/m looking for punishment/dare

Zalandia
04-11-2011, 09:50 PM
22 years old looking for punishment for being lazy here recently. I need quite dares people won't find out about because I am living with parents at the moment. I am also money-tight so please no buying anything.

Up for: masterbation, maybe a bit of pee, house hold item bondage, anal, cum, a bit of pain, nudity, and anything else really as long as it's quite
limitations: ice cube in butt, loudness, anything with poop, in my room preferably, no bleeding/hurting animals.

Anything not listed in limitations I'm up for.

Zalandia
04-25-2011, 02:53 PM
Bump. Ben 2 weeks since I started this thread

Pet Phoenix
04-25-2011, 03:47 PM
Uhmm... okay, purley off the top of my head, get some good rope or string, not too thick (like 2 fingers thick) or thin (like, thin wire or anything.. about 1/2 to 1 finger thickness should work) get yourself hard and then tightly bind this rope/string around your cock and balls.

Depending on how much you have you can either just bind around the base of your cock and balls or bind around your cock then balls individually.. and then both.. finish off by tying a bow underneath your balls. (like when you tie a double knot in your shoelaces)

you are then going to take two belts... the first belt will be passed through the loops of the bow and closed, the second belt will then pass through this belt and around the front of your neck. (so that your cock and balls are pulled back towards your ass and the two belts pass up your back against your spine to your neck) adjust the belts for as best and most comfortable fit as possible (ie not suffocating you)

You are then to hump against a pillow or your bed whichever is easiest and cum like this without using your hands... if you are unable to cum merley by humping then you may be permitted to use your hands to make yourself cum.

Once you have climaxed, relax and enjoy your afterglow, lay in a pool of your own cum and you are to sleep in your bondage until you wake in the morning. If you used your hands to make yourself cum then you must bind them behind your back with tape, more rope or another belt.. whatever is to hand.. and sleep with your hands bound in addition to the other bondage.

hopefully you have some suitable rope or string and two belts you can use. Just be careful not to tie so tight that blood circulation is cut off for the night. I hope you find this suitable, I came up with it with your likes in mind. please report back and have fun ;)

Phoenix