PDA

View Full Version : Sharp boney object in her vagina... Advice please!

Dareme_B
04-09-2011, 07:57 AM
I'm not sure if this is the right section but I need some advice....

Last night I had sex with this girl for the first time and I felt something in her vagina I have never felt on other girls.

I first felt it when I started to finger her. It was a sharp/pointy, almost boney object on the front of her vaginal wall right before her g-spot. I could feel it with my fingertips if I reached in far enough. Then when I started to have sex with her the object was poking and pushing on the tip of my penis. It was very uncomfortable for me but she seemed to love it. She ended up having an orgasm while riding me and she said that was her first orgasm ever from sex.

I dealt with the pain because I didn't want to ruin the moment but I was unable to orgasm from it. I don't know what this could be and if there is any way around it.
I didn't want to ask her about it and embarrass her so I figured someone here would be able to help.

I have been looking around online and the only thing I can find is that it's the cervix but I don't think it is. It's much to pointy and boney feeling.

Any advice?

Stardares
04-09-2011, 08:38 AM
This may shock you sir.
But she was actually an alien.

Dareme_B
04-09-2011, 08:52 AM
SERIOUS replies only please!!!

This is an actual concern and I don't need the bulls***

Any SERIOUS comments, questions, advice or similar experiences are welcome.

THANKS!

Ninjota
04-09-2011, 09:06 AM
Possibly one of those Pregnancy prevention devices like Nuvaring or something similar? I dont remember the name of it, but theres alot of those inserts they make for pregnancy prevention. Hmm i can't really say...

Dareme_B
04-09-2011, 09:11 AM
Hmmmm, yeah I thought of that to but she mentioned to me that she is not on any BC right now. So I think that kinda rules that out.

She is a very normal girl a couple years older than me. I'm pretty into her so this makes things challenging. :(

Ninjota
04-09-2011, 09:21 AM
Hmm, why dont you ask her? :o

Star Shadows
04-09-2011, 09:25 AM
Hmm, why dont you ask her? :o

Yea asking her seems the logical idea.

Dareme_B
04-09-2011, 09:51 AM
Your right about asking her but like I said before, I don't want to embarrass her. Don't really know how to bring it up or when to bring it up. What if it's some kind of deformity? And what if I'm the only guy that's ever had a problem with it?

lilysmaster
04-09-2011, 09:54 AM
With some quick research I have come to the conclusion with your description that that indeed is her cervix, so it will not just go away. Cervical positioning can range widely and actually has a scale that you can locate here. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishop_score) The only thing you can do to prevent this discomfort is to try different positions. This all saying it is not a birth control device like previous stated.

Note I am not a doctor and I may just be crazy xD

Dareme_B
04-09-2011, 10:22 AM
With some quick research I have come to the conclusion with your description that that indeed is her cervix, so it will not just go away. Cervical positioning can range widely and actually has a scale that you can locate here. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishop_score) The only thing you can do to prevent this discomfort is to try different positions. This all saying it is not a birth control device like previous stated.

Note I am not a doctor and I may just be crazy xD

Thank you for this, it is very informative! I still have a very hard time believing that it's the cervix. Position, hardness, and movability just don't add up. :(

Dareme_B
04-09-2011, 10:24 AM
I think I am going to have to ask her.

Any suggestions on how and when to bring it up?

CollaredBlondie
04-10-2011, 08:11 AM
Just be honest, thats all you can do.

sweetsong
04-10-2011, 07:47 PM
Some time when you're not having sex would be a good time to bring it up. Just say something like, "Hey I need to ask you about something and it makes me a little uncomfortable but I really like you so I want to figure this out." (:

Dareme_B
04-11-2011, 02:02 AM
Thank you EVERYBODY for your help, it's very much appreciated!! :)

cbtslave4u2
04-13-2011, 12:21 AM
it was Pillow Pants, her pussy troll.

Seriously though...

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091113183324AAWB7ry

Dareme_B
04-17-2011, 08:20 AM
Well people... We had sex again the other day and I didn't feel anything sharp or boney this time! :) I am very happy about this, but it still remains a mystery.

Thanks for everyone advice!!

chubbsman7
05-10-2011, 02:36 PM
If she's willing to have sex with you, and do that kind of thing with you, then she should (and you!) should both be mature enough to have a serious conversation about something you're concerned about. I had my girlfriend ask me to shave my pubic hair because it got in her mouth. It wasn't something I'd ever thought about, but I'm glad she told me.

Having a problem and people not telling you is making the situation worse for them.

Especially if they smell bad. Like this girl I sit next to in my Political Science classes... thank god that's over!

buteerfly_man
10-30-2011, 11:05 AM
I'm not sure if this is the right section but I need some advice....

Last night I had sex with this girl for the first time and I felt something in her vagina I have never felt on other girls.

I first felt it when I started to finger her. It was a sharp/pointy, almost boney object on the front of her vaginal wall right before her g-spot. I could feel it with my fingertips if I reached in far enough. Then when I started to have sex with her the object was poking and pushing on the tip of my penis. It was very uncomfortable for me but she seemed to love it. She ended up having an orgasm while riding me and she said that was her first orgasm ever from sex.

I dealt with the pain because I didn't want to ruin the moment but I was unable to orgasm from it. I don't know what this could be and if there is any way around it.
I didn't want to ask her about it and embarrass her so I figured someone here would be able to help.

I have been looking around online and the only thing I can find is that it's the cervix but I don't think it is. It's much to pointy and boney feeling.

Any advice?

Hello Dareme,
I am experiencing the same too. Any help please?

Dom6BDSM
10-30-2011, 12:23 PM
Hello Dareme,
I am experiencing the same too. Any help please?

Change penetration angle.

wolf-prince
11-08-2011, 06:08 AM
On the subject of bony objects inside vaginas, has anyone ever watched 'Teeth'?

(Not saying this to scare you by the way, but...)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina_dentata